Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 14:48:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats Rule!!!  (Read 182497 times)
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #645 on: July 16, 2008, 15:05:42 PM »

Good luck pillaging, I never said I got second account, I got "backup" as in friends also, go pillage tiger, I love to see you on the run panting like a wild enemy. Kosac: the realm hasn't ended, If I play different realms and no one plots on me, I will see if he can get the same networth as me, he isn't even reach 900k net and win just few weeks, he must finish a realm and talk.  Until he does that, he has no boasting rights.
neither do you..you remember he isnt one boasting.you are  *pardon*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
kingjohn
« Reply #646 on: July 16, 2008, 15:06:50 PM »

neither do you..you remember he isnt one boasting.you are  *pardon*

remember, he started talking abt me again on r2 abt me on this thread, he started first, In fact everytime I start a thread I lock it because people are spamming, so you all love me and I love this attention :-) Goodbye tiger, enjoy pillaging everyone at r2 :-) Everybody can be me, maybe not me, I may be the whole top 50 list :-) If I multi I won't say here tiger, go check up dictionary, I got backup can means support in friends, anyone continue pillage all farmers there :-) Continue tiger/mage, I enjoy this drama :-) Backup never means second account, even admin won't ban here so I declare here I GOT BACKUP AT R2.

Tiger: Pls don't leave r2, I want you there :-) because when era ends I can boast and write in diary that I got a dog/slave following me everywhere.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 15:23:20 PM by kingjohn » Logged
kingjohn
« Reply #647 on: July 16, 2008, 15:25:03 PM »

You are important to me??? I did what i did in r2 playing few times per day. I invested more time in war against unicorns in last 2,5 days then the rest or r2 era.
And how do you know when i will go vacation with my family??? I have 2,5 months paid summer vacation. You really thinks i wont go vacation to play this game against you. And watch your white flag every week.  *freak* *freak* *freak*
And your backup is another acc, your friend told me. You used liubang just to make me hit you. And at the end you will reveal your mighty backup acc. Because life isnt fair to people in another time zone. But guess what i have a good hunch who that acc could be a long time ago.
This is wildcats topic, so bye kingy. I am putting vacation today, but dont be brave for that, i could easily just leave alliance and play solo.
And i beat you in pure farming in 4 eras. Now you lost in r2, but that isnt fair because i attacked people and thats bad thing to do. *Smiley* You are not roger federed. You are roger the rabbit. *Smiley*

U never beat me in pure farming in four eras, r9 I won networth so u didn't beat me. Pure farming you will never win unless you attack me and start mili first. But by pure farming without attacking you will never be better than me and you know that, and 4 eras, I was with you r9 and r2 only that is two eras. I can push up networth by army also.

http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll293/monashguy/?action=view&current=mage-1.jpg

And I have 0 army in my empire. ANd he pillage a lot so he's not a pure farmer. Pure farmer he will never win, he never take my invitation because he's a coward, he can't win. So he flames me.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 15:28:46 PM by kingjohn » Logged
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #648 on: July 16, 2008, 15:38:06 PM »

U never beat me in pure farming in four eras, r9 I won networth so u didn't beat me. Pure farming you will never win unless you attack me and start mili first. But by pure farming without attacking you will never be better than me and you know that, and 4 eras, I was with you r9 and r2 only that is two eras. I can push up networth by army also.

http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll293/monashguy/?action=view&current=mage-1.jpg

And I have 0 army in my empire. ANd he pillage a lot so he's not a pure farmer. Pure farmer he will never win, he never take my invitation because he's a coward, he can't win. So he flames me.
Dont lie kingy. You have 2000 spears i just spied on you. And how you have 5 attacks without army.
You won only r9 e2 because i protected you.
R9 e1 and r9e3 you lost
R4 e i dont know which you were under 2000 and i was over 3000 when you quit. Even zepo was there and contacted me, not you. So obviusly i can easily beat you by farming. If i dont like only farming, thats not my problem, but my advantage.
Now r2 you have less net but i didnt get it by farming  so it doesnt count.  *freak*
Kingy did you ever in your life understand arguments and admit you are wrong?? Or always 100 people are wrong and you are always right. *Smiley*
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 15:42:24 PM by tiger » Logged

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
kingjohn
« Reply #649 on: July 16, 2008, 15:39:48 PM »

Dont lie kingy. You have 2000 spears i just spied on you. And how you have 5 attacks without army.

That was gold coins, you got a huge advantage by attacking real people. I got pillaged non stop start of era till end and even my province 8 and most province has more villagers than you. I bet you must pillage me to slow me down, play pure farming you are nothing.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 15:40:38 PM by kingjohn » Logged
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #650 on: July 16, 2008, 15:44:43 PM »

That was gold coins, you got a huge advantage by attacking real people. I got pillaged non stop start of era till end and even my province 8 and most province has more villagers than you. I bet you must pillage me to slow me down, play pure farming you are nothing.
your province 8 has only 2 k villagers more then mine..and i recruited over 8 000 soldiers since the beginning of the era  head_hurts_kr

kingjohn
« Reply #651 on: July 16, 2008, 15:56:02 PM »

your province 8 has only 2 k villagers more then mine..and i recruited over 8 000 soldiers since the beginning of the era  head_hurts_kr

It was pillaged three times since day 1 province 8 about 12k villagers gone and for ever 1k villagers u get 1 bonus villagers and the effects will quadraple. Everyweek province 8 get a full pillage and other provinces lower beureaucracy is a big hit to the eco but I am abt number 5 networth, try doing that first kosac.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 15:57:08 PM by kingjohn » Logged
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #652 on: July 16, 2008, 16:02:24 PM »

It was pillaged three times since day 1 province 8 about 12k villagers gone and for ever 1k villagers u get 1 bonus villagers and the effects will quadraple. Everyweek province 8 get a full pillage and other provinces lower beureaucracy is a big hit to the eco but I am abt number 5 networth, try doing that first kosac.
*freak* try getting heavies and winning though war  *freak*

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #653 on: July 16, 2008, 16:05:26 PM »

If anyone will write again the name of Roger Federer in such mediocre posts i'll kill him  *evil*

Kingy... sorry but even in pure farming you are not first. Look, i don't mind playing as a farmer, so i got 2 mountains and a hill while you have 6 plains. Anyway i got 7-th province before you and i'm sure i'll get even the eighth... Olsi was also pillaged like you, but anyway he is even better then me, because his map is more favorable. Of course he is also better then you...
There are also a couple of players better then you...

Dude... don't think this game as a pure mediocrity... you think if you will be 18/24 online you will win (in any ranking)... No, you will not...

This game depends from many factors, and the most important is personality... You are missing that... sorry... Have you ever asked yourself why you are attacked so much compared with other top players? You can't be a target because you are good, because there are plenty of good players there, not attacked in the same mode as you are...
kingjohn
« Reply #654 on: July 16, 2008, 16:07:03 PM »

If anyone will write again the name of Roger Federer in such mediocre posts i'll kill him  *evil*

Kingy... sorry but even in pure farming you are not first. Look, i don't mind playing as a farmer, so i got 2 mountains and a hill while you have 6 plains. Anyway i got 7-th province before you and i'm sure i'll get even the eighth... Olsi was also pillaged like you, but anyway he is even better then me, because his map is more favorable. Of course he is also better then you...
There are also a couple of players better then you...

Dude... don't think this game as a pure mediocrity... you think if you will be 18/24 online you will win (in any ranking)... No, you will not...

This game depends from many factors, and the most important is personality... You are missing that... sorry... Have you ever asked yourself why you are attacked so much compared with other top players? You can't be a target because you are good, because there are plenty of good players there, not attacked in the same mode as you are...

I don't agree. I got more networth and olsi was mainly fortress sieged and not pillages and you got attacked once only but you capped non stop till now, I will stay at my opinion, I am roger federer of IO. I will still have more networth with you with your map, good map makes small difference in begginng and I was pillaged already like 9 times in 2 weeks and whatever my map's advantage was erased more by the pillages. And you may get province first while I got meds first and etc etc, I am currently with meds 10 at r2. It will generate more villager than province 7 in the short term. There is so many different way, without the pillage, I will be way way higher in networth 8 pillages in day 16 of r2. If you speak so much of me and you got one defensive defeat but capitulate whole era, you can still talk on me with 8 pillages? One defensive defeat whole era you raised your flag?Huh?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 16:12:56 PM by kingjohn » Logged
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #655 on: July 16, 2008, 16:09:46 PM »

I don't agree. I got more networth and olsi was mainly fortress sieged and not pillages and you got attacked once only but you capped non stop till now, I will stay at my opinion, I am roger federer of IO. I will still have more networth with you with your map, good map makes small difference in begginng and I was pillaged already like 9 times in 2 weeks and whatever my map's advantage was erased more by the pillages.

If you say again that name you will be pillaged in the other 3 provinces dude... Because Roger is an attacker *Grin*

P.S.
Olsi was pillaged... look at his map *wink*

P.P.S.
I'm not interested at all who wins networth race. But you asked for that and i told you the acutal result... If you really really want a pure farming race, i can do that in another era... But don't bother kingy... *wink*
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 16:12:48 PM by reni » Logged
kingjohn
« Reply #656 on: July 16, 2008, 16:15:16 PM »

If you say again that name you will be pillaged in the other 3 provinces dude... Because Roger is an attacker *Grin*

P.S.
Olsi was pillaged... look at his map *wink*

P.P.S.
I'm not interested at all who wins networth race. But you asked for that and i told you the acutal result... If you really really want a pure farming race, i can do that in another era... But don't bother kingy... *wink*

Look how my pillage at my map, 100% of my defensive defeat is pillage. 6 provinces but 5 on fire :-) and I got 8 defensive defeat, I know olsi pillaged three times, the rest is fortress siege and I am still roger federer of IO.  *rose* *rose* *rose*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #657 on: July 16, 2008, 16:17:13 PM »

Look how my pillage at my map, 100% of my defensive defeat is pillage. 6 provinces but 5 on fire :-) and I got 8 defensive defeat, I know olsi pillaged three times, the rest is fortress siege and I am still roger federer of IO.  *rose* *rose* *rose*

You will be when you will win military race, which is the only race that really exist in IO. (of course without fixed battles)
kingjohn
« Reply #658 on: July 16, 2008, 16:19:00 PM »

You will be when you will win military race, which is the only race that really exist in IO. (of course without fixed battles)

Networth race is still a race.  *rose* *rose* *rose*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #659 on: July 16, 2008, 16:20:20 PM »

Networth race is still a race.  *rose* *rose* *rose*

nope... *Grin*

But anyway, even for that you were so afraid that you asked olsi for what is playing for... Anyway he calmed you down by telling that he will play military *wink*
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: