Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 14:23:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats Rule!!!  (Read 186067 times)
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #630 on: July 16, 2008, 14:29:55 PM »

You will write soon.  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
kingjohn
« Reply #631 on: July 16, 2008, 14:31:28 PM »

Nah, just few pillages, no big deal :-) bet you already got ready to hit the pillage button and army ready :-) It doesn't matter, it doesn't irritate me :-) I already say I got backup :-) Contrary to what u believe, in r9 I was babysitted, I got babysit because I don't like fortress siege so the pillage is perfectly ok to me :-) I just told Mr.Mirkov and imperialis your army is heading to me :-) Good luck.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 14:36:19 PM by kingjohn » Logged
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #632 on: July 16, 2008, 14:38:20 PM »

Nah, just few pillages, no big deal :-) bet you already got ready to hit the pillage button and army ready :-) It doesn't matter, it doesn't irritate me :-) I already say I got backup :-) Contrary to what u believe, in r9 I was babysitted, I got babysit because I don't like fortress siege so the pillage is perfectly ok to me :-)
As i said, you will reply soon. Enjoy. You cant win anything on fair way. *Smiley*

tiger
kingjohn
« Reply #633 on: July 16, 2008, 14:39:42 PM »

As i said, you will reply soon. Enjoy. You cant win anything on fair way. *Smiley*

When people join a realm to attack you, that is fair?  In fact I am so brave to use my old nick :-) And If there is no way there is flags and people can't see and I get attack just like any other players then it is fair :-) I anticipated there will be some attacks, but your fingers is fast enough for two attacks :-) Fairness? That is subjective, like some people online more and some online less, so the less would be disadvantage, there is no such thing as fair, only win or lose but not fair is opening second account and attack, that would not be fair :-)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 14:42:55 PM by kingjohn » Logged
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #634 on: July 16, 2008, 14:42:23 PM »

When people join a realm to attack you, that is fair?  In fact I am so brave to use my old nick :-) And If there is no way there is flags and people can't see and I get attack just like any other players then it is fair :-)
*hahaha* that is your excuse? maybe they wouldnt join if you dont boast that you are the best >_<

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
kingjohn
« Reply #635 on: July 16, 2008, 14:46:54 PM »

*hahaha* that is your excuse? maybe they wouldnt join if you dont boast that you are the best >_<

I am the best so they are jealous tiger say he join r2 just to attack me, why should I quit, even if I don't win networth, I feel proud and it boost my ego a lot just to have him join me, he even quit his vacation with his family to be with me r2, so this is good, looks like I am very important. SO I am the best. If a person can make another person do things for another person, that means the person has to be so important.  *rose* *rose* *rose* *rose*
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 14:47:30 PM by kingjohn » Logged
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #636 on: July 16, 2008, 14:51:09 PM »

I am the best so they are jealous tiger say he join r2 just to attack me, why should I quit, even if I don't win networth, I feel proud and it boost my ego a lot just to have him join me, he even quit his vacation with his family to be with me r2, so this is good, looks like I am very important. SO I am the best. If a person can make another person do things for another person, that means the person has to be so important.  *rose* *rose* *rose* *rose*
if you were actually the best you wouldnt need other persons to babysit you  *pardon*

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #637 on: July 16, 2008, 14:51:37 PM »

dude... he is first even by networth in r2... so it was not just playing against you... *wink*
kingjohn
« Reply #638 on: July 16, 2008, 14:53:52 PM »

dude... he is first even by networth in r2... so it was not just playing against you... *wink*

He got army and I got pillaged and he attacks others for resources, for pure farmers, he is not a match for me, he wants to challenge roger federer? Not a chance.
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #639 on: July 16, 2008, 14:55:35 PM »

He got army and I got pillaged and he attacks others for resources, for pure farmers, he is not a match for me, he wants to challenge roger federer? Not a chance.
dude he got more net points then you..what you want..he will have seventh province today,while you are stuck at 6 *pardon* hes first in net and you aint..for god sake,accept it,he's better then you..he's the best. *pardon* and he lost lots of points in one battle,dunno did he got medal for it,he already has full row of medals  *freak*
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 14:55:48 PM by KoSaC » Logged

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #640 on: July 16, 2008, 14:56:34 PM »

You are important to me??? I did what i did in r2 playing few times per day. I invested more time in war against unicorns in last 2,5 days then the rest or r2 era.
And how do you know when i will go vacation with my family??? I have 2,5 months paid summer vacation. You really thinks i wont go vacation to play this game against you. And watch your white flag every week.  *freak* *freak* *freak*
And your backup is another acc, your friend told me. You used liubang just to make me hit you. And at the end you will reveal your mighty backup acc. Because life isnt fair to people in another time zone. But guess what i have a good hunch who that acc could be a long time ago.
This is wildcats topic, so bye kingy. I am putting vacation today, but dont be brave for that, i could easily just leave alliance and play solo.
And i beat you in pure farming in 4 eras. Now you lost in r2, but that isnt fair because i attacked people and thats bad thing to do. *Smiley* You are not roger federed. You are roger the rabbit. *Smiley*
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 14:59:34 PM by tiger » Logged

tiger
kingjohn
« Reply #641 on: July 16, 2008, 14:59:08 PM »

dude he got more net points then you..what you want..he will have seventh province today,while you are stuck at 6 *pardon* hes first in net and you aint..for god sake,accept it,he's better then you..he's the best. *pardon* and he lost lots of points in one battle,dunno did he got medal for it,he already has full row of medals  *freak*

Kosac, I am the best, I invited him to a farming realm but he didn't and I purposely join r2 to trap him to join and he attacked me and lost time to try to attack me, so objective won, I didn't plan to use nick Liubang win networth but he isn't smart as me.  Diversion tactics. I got other objectives r2. I didn't lost, I won :-) We managed to show how a player that is petty joined r2 to attack me :-) but as I say I got backup. Backup can mean anything, friends, or anything, I am not revealing anything here.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 15:01:45 PM by kingjohn » Logged
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #642 on: July 16, 2008, 15:01:22 PM »

Kosac, I am the best, I invited him to a farming realm but he didn't and I purposely join r2 to trap him to join and he attacked me and lost time to try to attack me, so objective won, I didn't plan to use nick Liubang win networth but he isn't smart as me.  Diversion tactics. I got other objectives r2.
Did you read my last post where i said you have another acc. And i know that from the beggining i just wanted you blab that on forum what you did right now. *Smiley* And now your other acc will get pillaged. *Smiley*

tiger
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #643 on: July 16, 2008, 15:02:11 PM »

Kosac, I am the best, I invited him to a farming realm but he didn't and I purposely join r2 to trap him to join and he attacked me and lost time to try to attack me, so objective won, I didn't plan to use nick Liubang win networth but he isn't smart as me.  Diversion tactics. I got other objectives r2.
believe what you want,i know what rest of people think..they have same opinion as me...tiger is better..you challenged him in farming and he has more points..end of story

kingjohn
« Reply #644 on: July 16, 2008, 15:02:50 PM »

Did you read my last post where i said you have another acc. And i know that from the beggining i just wanted you blab that on forum what you did right now. *Smiley* And now your other acc will get pillaged. *Smiley*

Good luck pillaging, I never said I got second account, I got "backup" as in friends also, go pillage tiger, I love to see you on the run panting like a wild enemy. Kosac: the realm hasn't ended, If I play different realms and no one plots on me, I will see if he can get the same networth as me, he isn't even reach 900k net and win just few weeks, he must finish a realm and talk.  Until he does that, he has no boasting rights.

Invisible ghost? I may not even have second account so you might be looking for ghost, again, I may have multies at r2, I may not have, I want you to be paranoid on me as you are now. So enjoy!!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 15:05:30 PM by kingjohn » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: