Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 02:40:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats Rule!!!  (Read 182393 times)
dusmas
Private

« Reply #450 on: June 23, 2008, 18:10:37 PM »

why you try to legitimate this war? Hiske starts very unfair war which couldn't be so great as you say. I take from you 6 days of easy points and alliance points. I couldn't feel sorry because you attacks my alliance. I am proud on victory but not proud on method. And history is full of similar victories. Cherchiil sacrifice village in the World War II. His mother was in that village and could be killed and many others examples in the history or in the legends are exists. You know much better mihail that than me.  I won this war on unfair way also as you start it. What is problem? Why you couldn't forget that? You will have so much great wars and probably me and my allies together or alone. I am only thinking that yours vainglory is violate. And i wish that i have so skillful and expirience members as you have  but i know strong parts and weakness of my members and i acts according on it. And who gives you rights to be judge and executor? You say that i compare myself to kutuzov. Which you compare yourself? Maybe with the God.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 18:12:32 PM by dusmas » Logged

In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #451 on: June 23, 2008, 18:12:59 PM »

why you try to legitimate this war? Hiske starts very unfair war which couldn't be so great as you say. I take from you 6 days of easy points and alliance points. I couldn't feel sorry because you attacks my alliance. I am proud on victory but not proud on method. And history is full of similar victories. Cherchiil sacrifice village in the World War II. His mother was in that village and could be killed and many others examples in the history and in the legends are exists. You know much better mihail that from me.  I won this war on unfair way also as you start it. What is problem? Why you couldn't forget that? You will have so much great wars and probably me and my allies together or alone. I am only thinking that yours vainglory is violate. And i wish that i have so skillful and expirience members as you have  but i know strong parts and weakness of my members and i acts according on it. And who gives you rights to be judge and executor? You say that i compare myself to kutuzov. Which you compare yourself? Maybe with the God.

because cowardice and shameful tactics must be punished *Grin* and also because revenge is sweet. that`s the only way to treat people like you
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 18:14:21 PM by k_mihai » Logged

dusmas
Private

« Reply #452 on: June 23, 2008, 18:20:52 PM »

but you can't punish me as i see. I am your nightmare and i feel sorry because of that. Maybe in some other era when the situation will be different but in this era i accomplished some goals which doesn't have anything with your alliance. And i could with a safe conscience stop playing but you make me interesting playing little more and i give thanks to you. But maybe is the best to stop playing and made your nightmare to the end and left thinking how i was afraid of you and your sweet punishment.

In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #453 on: June 23, 2008, 18:24:09 PM »

but you can't punish me as i see. I am your nightmare and i feel sorry because of that. Maybe in some other era when the situation will be different but in this era i accomplished some goals which doesn't have anything with your alliance. And i could with a safe conscience stop playing but you make me interesting playing little more and i give thanks to you. But maybe is the best to stop playing and made your nightmare to the end and left thinking how i was afraid of you and your sweet punishment.

ofc i can punish you *Grin* i already started. and by you i mean plural, any former LCD that i can get

dusmas
Private

« Reply #454 on: June 23, 2008, 18:47:11 PM »

if you wish i will send all my army to my province 18 and you could send your army on me or you could say to ghibon or someone else to send his army on me or all together. Don't matter, i wish to make this day more happier to you. And latter you could attack my members but someone from them is probably better than you and right now.

because cowardice and shameful tactics must be punished *Grin* and also because revenge is sweet. that`s the only way to treat people like you
never heard for cowardice and shameful tactics only for winning and losing tactics...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 19:11:08 PM by dusmas » Logged

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #455 on: June 23, 2008, 19:24:38 PM »

if you wish i will send all my army to my province 18 and you could send your army on me or you could say to ghibon or someone else to send his army on me or all together. Don't matter, i wish to make this day more happier to you. And latter you could attack my members but someone from them is probably better than you and right now.
never heard for cowardice and shameful tactics only for winning and losing tactics...

that because you are a coward *Grin*

neh, no fixed battles.

dusmas
Private

« Reply #456 on: June 23, 2008, 19:42:51 PM »

hehehhee. I know that you refuse my proposal. But I will tonight probably goes on the vacation like some of your members. You must hurry to punish me.

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #457 on: June 23, 2008, 19:49:41 PM »

hehehhee. I know that you refuse my proposal. But I will tonight probably goes on the vacation like some of your members. You must hurry to punish me.

don`t worry, you, one of ur former allies, the same for me. you are left without army anyway *Grin*

dusmas
Private

« Reply #458 on: June 23, 2008, 19:55:16 PM »

are you enough brave to take your chances against my army to prove your words on my main province.

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #459 on: June 23, 2008, 20:10:18 PM »

are you enough brave to take your chances against my army to prove your words on my main province.

when the time is right

dusmas
Private

« Reply #460 on: June 23, 2008, 20:20:05 PM »

don`t worry, you, one of ur former allies, the same for me. you are left without army anyway *Grin*

but i am without army as you said *Smiley*. You couldn't defeat me when i don't have army lool. Maybe you are scared of my lvl 7 fort *Grin*. If you wish i could move my army to my province 7 and than you try attack.  Its not fixed battle its shoot down *Smiley* Maybe, it could be first in the history of IO. No matter if I loose *Smiley*. You starts with 5 morale more than me because you are adviser and my province will be my advantage.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 20:31:42 PM by dusmas » Logged

Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #461 on: June 23, 2008, 20:36:05 PM »

but i am without army as you said *Smiley*. You couldn't defeat me when i don't have army lool. Maybe you are scared of my lvl 7 fort *Grin*. If you wish i could move my army to my province 7 and than you try attack.  Its not fixed battle its shoot down *Smiley* Maybe, it could be first in the history of IO. No matter if I loose *Smiley*. You starts with 5 morale more than me because you are adviser and my province will be my advantage.

Wow, you really are delusional  *xxx*

This would not have been the first showdown in the history of IO, are you nuts?! You'd really like to think you're something special in this game, but you're not. I've seen hundreds of you. You are an insignificant speck on the Realm's map that will be gone come the era's end.

Respect GW, or we'll see how good your AA is.
dusmas
Private

« Reply #462 on: June 23, 2008, 20:50:04 PM »

I am not think that i am nothing special in this game because this game is very simple. It couldn't compare with chess, some card games or some other board or strategy games.
Anyway I didn't know that was showdowns in IO and i find something more in this game and that probably means that i am apprentice also *sad*.

And i heard such words in the past but here i am *Smiley* so don't spend your energy on it. And now you are speaking like you are something special *Smiley*

Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #463 on: June 23, 2008, 20:53:21 PM »

Come to GW, we'll let the cannons talk. *wink*

Respect GW, or we'll see how good your AA is.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #464 on: June 23, 2008, 20:54:25 PM »

nope, i fight on my own terms, and you don`t deserve any special treatment

I am not think that i am nothing special in this game because this game is very simple. It couldn't compare with chess, some card games or some other board or strategy games.
Anyway I didn't know that was showdowns in IO and i find something more in this game and that probably means that i am apprentice also *sad*.

And i heard such words in the past but here i am *Smiley* so don't spend your energy on it. And now you are speaking like you are something special *Smiley*

well, he is one of the best players around

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: