Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 03:24:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats Rule!!!  (Read 186490 times)
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #435 on: June 23, 2008, 14:25:57 PM »

as i said earlier i start making paladians. I have it now. Doesn't have armor proper level and i said you earlier also that i have played economic way without army and that was my competition period regardless that i buy credits too late. And about your revenge you will revenge on players which one of them main province was in the hills or it was 8. I don't remember. You are so brave warrior.  Such pride and honor i wasn't seen for long time ago not in the IO nor in the real life. And if you makes it happy go on it. And I hope so that you doesn't have credits because they don't have. Another honorable and proud battle of you and maybe of your allies. Better try to find some equally to you and who plays with same conditions from the begin. But i must admit that its not your fault about you have great advantage against them when i speaking about credits. And some of them doesn't known that i dismissed alliance. They wasn't online for a few hours at that moment so better concentrate on me or maybe will be better this: i play R10 when i come from turkey and i send my nickname to you so you could try to play against me or whatever you want.

you should have thought about that before running away. for your allies, i`m sorry for them, but the blame is on you. you didn`t expected to be left alone after that didn`t you? *Grin*  there is a deterrent thing here, we can`t allow people to act like that and go unpunished.

actually, i already attacked and it was a mountain boxed *Grin*

dusmas
Private

« Reply #436 on: June 23, 2008, 14:45:48 PM »

omg. I am didn't left alone. They ask me to make new alliance with them. But i know people like you and i doesn't wish to do that.  I expect attacks on them from you. But you go above my expectation. You are such coward. Again you attacking stronger than you. And i give you my 13 days to make points like I have or whatever and to try to make your revenge (as i said i will be on vacation from 4. july - 15 july). But what you do. You make revenge on the newbee players.  *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*.
And u have greetings from Rake "tell him Rake congrats him for his nice defeactory! =D"

In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #437 on: June 23, 2008, 14:47:09 PM »

omg. I am didn't left alone. They ask me to make new alliance with them. But i know people like you and i doesn't wish to do that.  I expect attacks on them from you. But you go above my expectation. You are such coward. Again you attacking stronger than you. And i give you my 13 days to make points like I have or whatever and to try to make your revenge (as i said i will be on vacation from 4. july - 15 july). But what you do. You make revenge on the newbee players.  *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*.
And u have greetings from Rake "tell him Rake congrats him for his nice defeactory! =D"

punishment is punishment, you lost the right to be treated fairy when you run away

who`s Rake? *Grin*

dusmas
Private

« Reply #438 on: June 23, 2008, 14:51:34 PM »

someone who is the God when compares with you  *pardon* *pardon* *pardon*

In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #439 on: June 23, 2008, 14:53:12 PM »

someone who is the God when compares with you  *pardon* *pardon* *pardon*

is funny how people like you think. yesterday, you compared yourself with kutuzov and napoleon, now, you think rakie is a god *Grin*

dusmas
Private

« Reply #440 on: June 23, 2008, 14:54:06 PM »

and again think about kutuzov!!! Yes he is not done fairy against napoleon   *hihi*

dusmas
Private

« Reply #441 on: June 23, 2008, 14:54:26 PM »

heheheh i read your minds *Smiley*

dusmas
Private

« Reply #442 on: June 23, 2008, 14:56:32 PM »

and i dont say that rake is god (and rake is the God in some mythology but i dont expect from you to know that if you wish use gooogle to find more about that). I said that rake is  the God when he is compared to you. Thats the different!!!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 14:57:32 PM by dusmas » Logged

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #443 on: June 23, 2008, 14:58:37 PM »

and i dont say that rake is god (and rake is the God in some mythology but i dont expect from you to know if you wish use gooogle to find more about that). I said that rake is  the God when he is compared to you.

in what mythology? *Grin* usually it means a gardening tool

dusmas
Private

« Reply #444 on: June 23, 2008, 15:01:10 PM »

lool gardening tool is the God compared with you. Don't worry i have better opinion about you.

Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #445 on: June 23, 2008, 16:52:26 PM »

In all my days playing Imperia, I have never left an alliance during a war. No matter how much overpowered we were. No matter how many times we were attacked. No matter how my armies and provinces were decimated. You say it is fair to disband this way and exploit the game's weaknesses. Well call it fair if you like, but it's also extremely lame and completely cowardly. And I don't see how it can count as an achievement by any stretch of the imagination.

You're just a puny, petty man, who keeps seeing enemies in shadows and decrying supposed conspiracies against him, without taking responsibility for his own actions. I hope you're happy that you have made the game less pleasant and interesting to both your allies and mine.

One last thing, stop spamming my topic. Double and triple posting is not allowed, the forum has rules and you WILL abide by them.

And in the last war you use bug to kill sapovinho. Why you do that if you are so proud!? Why don't you left him and don't use situation.

Gee, I don't remember pressing the "use bug to kill enemy" button, I must have done it without noticing. I also seem to have forgotten what sort of bug leaves one player fully functional and allows them to attack while another player is incapacitated and defenseless. My memory must really be acting up. Oh wait! Here's another option! Maybe you're just full of *censored*  *xxx*

Who was asking u anything?

Well, that's perfectly rude. If you hate discourse so much why don't you go talk to the mirror, I'm sure you like the sound of your own voice too much and your image wouldn't raise those pesky counter-arguments.  *tired*

Polymeron destroys his army to go away from my 2x. So brave. Its great tactics. So great warrior. Destroying his people is so brave. Who runs away in that situation.

Are you brain dead?  wall

i am much better player than you ever will be.

Oh my God, you ARE brain dead.  *sos*

Respect GW, or we'll see how good your AA is.
dusmas
Private

« Reply #446 on: June 23, 2008, 17:30:39 PM »

first of all I wasn't overpowered over any of you.

I didn't know that you lost your army in the battle. What to say i didn't expect from you to lose your army  *pardon*. But i also expect when i played against someone not to use vacation when he is leader of aggressor alliance and especially when he or she knows that 3 from 5 players are apprentice in some alliance and when they don't have army at all. And you expect great war. Don't laugh me. As no name said you expect battle between unarmed man and man with guns to be good and honored!? Or you expect war between me and yours alliance. If you wish that why not you directly attacked me than? You didn't have to declare war to our alliance and wait 8 hours. It also will be good private war.

You're just a puny, petty man, who keeps seeing enemies in shadows and decrying supposed conspiracies against him, without taking responsibility for his own actions. I hope you're happy that you have made the game less pleasant and interesting to both your allies and mine.
Your members made me like that. I get some nice messages from your alliance that all players from IO will kill me because i am coward. I have never had such honor in all my days playing IO *Smiley*. And when i don't take responsibility for my action? I said that i am guilty for dismiss my alliance and why your member punish other ex members of LCD alliance?

One last thing, stop spamming my topic. Double and triple posting is not allowed, the forum has rules and you WILL abide by them.
sorry about that. I will not do that again.

Are you brain dead?  wall
Oh my God, you ARE brain dead.  *sos*
maybe. yesterday i was on sun almost all day  and i am red as crab *crazy*

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #447 on: June 23, 2008, 17:32:02 PM »

first of all I wasn't overpowered over any of you.

I didn't know that you lost your army in the battle. What to say i didn't expect from you to lose your army  *pardon*. But i also expect when i played against someone not to use vacation when he is leader of aggressor alliance and especially when he or she knows that 3 from 5 players are apprentice in some alliance and when they don't have army at all. And you expect great war. Don't laugh me. As no name said you expect battle between unarmed man and man with guns to be good and honored!? Or you expect war between me and yours alliance. If you wish that why not you directly attacked me than? You didn't have to declare war to our alliance and wait 8 hours. It also will be good private war.
Your members made me like that. I get some nice messages from your alliance that all players from IO will kill me because i am coward. I have never had such honor in all my days playing IO *Smiley*. And when i don't take responsibility for my action? I said that i am guilty for dismiss my alliance and why your member punish other ex members of LCD alliance?
sorry about that. I will not do that again.
maybe. yesterday i was on sun almost all day  and i am red as crab *crazy*

stop lying. you were not unarmed, having a bigger army than any of us

dusmas
Private

« Reply #448 on: June 23, 2008, 17:43:06 PM »

stop lying. you were not unarmed, having a bigger army than any of us

mihail read first sentence. My comrades was unarmed not me. It means 7 against 2. Little unfair imo. Probably i have army as big as your 2 top players but you have 5 players against 7k soldiers of my comrade who has army. And ask your very proud leader about conversation which we have on msn a few weeks ago. And btw goronja attacks unarmed man. Why not attack me. I was strong to him or maybe to far from him as all of you who was in my 2x range except hiske who goes on vacation.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 17:44:15 PM by dusmas » Logged

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #449 on: June 23, 2008, 17:45:14 PM »

mihail read first sentence. My comrades was unarmed not me. It means 7 against 2. Little unfair imo. Probably i have army as big as your 2 top players but you have 5 players against 7k soldiers of my comrade who has army. And ask your proud leader about conversation which we have on msn a few weeks ago. And btw goronja attacks unarmed man. Why not attack me. I was strong to him or maybe to far from him as all of you who was in my 2x range except hiske who goes on vacation.

so, you were not unarmed. it means that you ran away because either you didn`t knew how to use you army, or because you didn`t trust you allies to fight a war. 

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: