Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 03:48:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats Rule!!!  (Read 186491 times)
dusmas
Private

« Reply #420 on: June 23, 2008, 09:57:20 AM »

I don't accuse for anything. I just say that in love and in the war is all allowed. In some segments IO is the same as RL. One battle usually thread to the won. And i doesn't planned to dismiss alliance in the first moment. If i wish to to do that I will send to goronja 6 waves and plunder him all provincies and than disband my alliance. Some of my players couldn't play all the time and they don't have vacation options. You have more players and your players have some options which ours don't have (vacation). I do what I must to do and what is the best for my alliance. I wasn't selfish and i wish to fight with you but i do it for my alliance (at least you couldn't harm me and i have as leader more production and more morale now i lose it).  And your alliance accuse mine and me. But one thing I learn in my first realm don't judge other players. They are not same as you and that is beauty of this game. For example If i wish to revenge to someone I will never ask for help anyone regardless how much he is stronger than me. Revenge is always mine and i doesn't wish to someone take it for me.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 10:04:50 AM by dusmas » Logged

In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #421 on: June 23, 2008, 10:07:38 AM »

I don't accuse for anything. I just say that in love and in the war is all allowed. In some segments IO is the same as RL. One battle usually thread to the won. And i doesn't planned to dismiss alliance in the first moment. If i wish to to do that I will send to goronja 6 waves and plunder him all provincies and than disband my alliance. Some of my players couldn't play all the time and they don't have vacation options. You have more players and your players have some options which ours don't have (vacation). I do what I must to do and what is the best for my alliance. I wasn't selfish and i wish to fight with you but i do it for my alliance (at least you couldn't harm me and i have as leader more production and more morale now i lose it).  And your alliance accuse mine and me. But one thing I learn in my first realm don't judge other players. They are not same as you and that is beauty of this game. For example If i wish to revenge to someone I will never ask for help anyone regardless how much he is stronger than me. Revenge is always mine and i doesn't wish to someone take it for me.

what i learned in IO is that people like you are cowards and deserved to be destroyed in game *Grin*

dusmas
Private

« Reply #422 on: June 23, 2008, 10:09:16 AM »

And mihail you will have your time for revenge. when i disband my alliance i wish to go on vacation until the end of era. Now i will not do that. I will go to turkey from 4. july until 15. july and in that period i will be on the vacation in the IO and 99% after that i will play. So prepare yourself  *hihi*
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 10:11:36 AM by dusmas » Logged

In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.
dusmas
Private

« Reply #423 on: June 23, 2008, 10:17:20 AM »

And very honorable from you to cry for help outside yours alliance to attack me. Such cowards deserved to be destroyed in game.

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #424 on: June 23, 2008, 10:18:19 AM »

And mihail you will have your time for revenge. when i disband my alliance i wish to go on vacation until the end of era. Now i will not do that. I will go to turkey from 4. july until 15. july and in that period i will be on the vacation in the IO and 99% after that i will play. So prepare yourself  *hihi*
And very honorable from you to cry for help outside yours alliance to attack me. Such cowards deserved to be destroyed in game.

don`t worry, you still have former allies left *Grin* unless they all leave r4

we didn`t ask for help.

Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #425 on: June 23, 2008, 10:18:50 AM »

huh???
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #426 on: June 23, 2008, 10:34:58 AM »

huh???

he lost some net. maybe someone killed him and now he wines *Grin*

dusmas
Private

« Reply #427 on: June 23, 2008, 12:51:21 PM »

maybe. But very strange that 2 players attack me that night. Both from bulgarian players from different alliances. One attack very funny and one very brave (rion - 1987 distance from me). I sense so much hate in R4 *Smiley**Smiley**Smiley*.

dusmas
Private

« Reply #428 on: June 23, 2008, 12:56:33 PM »

don`t worry, you still have former allies left *Grin* unless they all leave r4

One of my allies want to leave R4 when starts R7 and want to start again with better start. And I suggest to him to stay here little more to improve his playing skills. Never dream that my words would be so truly. How to better learn to play from playing against such players who hate so much and want so desperately to revenge. *Tongue*

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #429 on: June 23, 2008, 12:58:09 PM »

maybe. But very strange that 2 players attack me that night. Both from bulgarian players from different alliances. One attack very funny and one very brave (rion - 1987 distance from me). I sense so much hate in R4 *Smiley**Smiley**Smiley*.

oki, i never expected me to say that, but i congratulate rion for killing you *Grin* he is an enemy of mine, he said in public he will kill me, but this time, he did a good job. take a look at mil ranks and you`ll understand why he attacked you (he wants to win mil ranks in r4). you know, experienced players use army saves  *hihi*

One of my allies want to leave R4 when starts R7 and want to start again with better start. And I suggest to him to stay here little more to improve his playing skills. Never dream that my words would be so truly. How to better learn to play from playing against such players who hate so much and want so desperately to revenge. *Tongue*

exactly, maybe after losing army, they will learn how to secure their armies and be better players than you

dusmas
Private

« Reply #430 on: June 23, 2008, 13:18:07 PM »

I didn't use army saves because i have party in my house. And i catch a lot of spies lvl 14 that day. Do you think that i wouldn't do army save after some messages from your allies especially because i am waiting 5k paladins? And i know that you have many friends here. No one is so foolish to leave army at home especially because that circumstances. Some romanian players near me also could me destroy that night if they want but i don't care (they have about 400 trebs or maybe more waiting to activate) . But some things are more important than the game. And this era doesn't mean to me anymore. That happen when my friend stop playing IO because of 2 bugs. One was when you destroy his army because of IO bug and he left our alliance. I doesn't play this era for winning anything. When he was there i was playing for net points and when he left i start building army for fun and some other less important goals. And I play for fun and because of my friends. You now play to revenge. I think that i am more enjoy in the game and i wish to make you happy.
And forget to say that I am now enjoy in the game the most and you are now on the place of rion *Smiley*
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 13:21:00 PM by dusmas » Logged

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #431 on: June 23, 2008, 13:22:41 PM »

I didn't use army saves because i have party in my house. And i catch a lot of spies lvl 14 that day. Do you think that i wouldn't do army save after some messages from your allies especially because i am waiting 5k paladins? And i know that you have many friends here. No one is so foolish to leave army at home especially because that circumstances. Some romanian players near me also could me destroy that night if they want but i don't care (they have about 400 trebs or maybe more waiting to activate) . But some things are more important than the game. And this era doesn't mean to me anymore. That happen when my friend stop playing IO because of 2 bugs. One was when you destroy his army because of IO bug and he left our alliance. I doesn't play this era for winning anything. When he was there i was playing for net points and when he left i start building army for fun and some other less important goals. And I play for fun and because of my friends. You now play to revenge. I think that i am more enjoy in the game and i wish to make you happy.

the connection being? you could have send saves even if you had parties. those spies were not mine, you didn`t saw the ones i sent.
i would suggest to build cavalry, any type, when ordering an army, not go like you did, 22 000 guards, 18 000 phalanxes and almost no cav. also, try to put archers in a fort, no phalanxes, like you do.

i don`t play for revenge, but i will get my revenge on ur former alliance nonetheless *Grin*

beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #432 on: June 23, 2008, 13:49:30 PM »

so many big words i am amaised of so many brave warriors  *gamer*
soy_julian
Private

« Reply #433 on: June 23, 2008, 13:54:17 PM »

well, at least rion is out of accusation, the thing is beteween you guys (and girls)...till now, i was sure that rion attacked us to help bgpower...now... hmmm....no, i´m stilll thinking the same, he must have made two goals at the same time  *pardon*

sweet dream
dusmas
Private

« Reply #434 on: June 23, 2008, 14:16:35 PM »

as i said earlier i start making paladians. I have it now. Doesn't have armor proper level and i said you earlier also that i have played economic way without army and that was my competition period regardless that i buy credits too late. And about your revenge you will revenge on players which one of them main province was in the hills or it was 8. I don't remember. You are so brave warrior.  Such pride and honor i wasn't seen for long time ago not in the IO nor in the real life. And if you makes it happy go on it. And I hope so that you doesn't have credits because they don't have. Another honorable and proud battle of you and maybe of your allies. Better try to find some equally to you and who plays with same conditions from the begin. But i must admit that its not your fault about you have great advantage against them when i speaking about credits. And some of them doesn't known that i dismissed alliance. They wasn't online for a few hours at that moment so better concentrate on me or maybe will be better this: i play R10 when i come from turkey and i send my nickname to you so you could try to play against me or whatever you want.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: