Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 22:00:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats Rule!!!  (Read 186673 times)
dusmas
Private

« Reply #405 on: June 23, 2008, 02:52:37 AM »

well, you had a bigger army than me, twice actually (stupid made, but numbers can overcame skill). we also have beginners in the alliance. i won`t teach you IO to see how you could have fought this war, but stop lying about being small and innocent, cause you weren`t.

chempress had 7 k army

but you didn't say how much army has your members and how much members you have? Please spare me your strategy and nice words. And i couldn't do anything with your army saves. Not if i use codegirlll calculator and you know that. Only count how much attacks goronja could use on about 400 distance on fort lvl 4 without speaking about others members. And i doubt that you could teach me something.
I dont wish to you that you say precize numbers. Only global army of all yours member.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 02:53:20 AM by dusmas » Logged

In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #406 on: June 23, 2008, 03:00:07 AM »

but you didn't say how much army has your members and how much members you have? Please spare me your strategy and nice words. And i couldn't do anything with your army saves. Not if i use codegirlll calculator and you know that. Only count how much attacks goronja could use on about 400 distance on fort lvl 4 without speaking about others members. And i doubt that you could teach me something.
I dont wish to you that you say precize numbers. Only global army of all yours member.

i can teach you how to fight a war without running *Grin* and how to build armies. also, how to attack armies

i won`t reveal my allies armies. but you should have known them already, or you just run without even looking?

Why are these slavs so evil, by the way.

this argument has nothing to do with the nationality or ethnic origin of players

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #407 on: June 23, 2008, 03:05:58 AM »

Anyway is better not to mess nationality... rude people lives everywhere...
dusmas
Private

« Reply #408 on: June 23, 2008, 03:06:24 AM »

Doesn't wish to you to reveal your armies. When i said global i think on  sum of all armies you have 2 day ago or make it some procent smaller than now. One number nothing more.
We have about 47k. Say how many players you have without hiske and other player who is on vacation?

In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #409 on: June 23, 2008, 03:19:24 AM »

Doesn't wish to you to reveal your armies. When i said global i think on  sum of all armies you have 2 day ago or make it some procent smaller than now. One number nothing more.
We have about 47k. Say how many players you have without hiske and other player who is on vacation?

i already answered to that. all armies added were not much bigger, but you would have known that if you wouldn`t had ran away that fast. each was smaller than yours, so stop making excuses 

No name had Milovan as nick in r7. and about that, the alliance in which Hiske and i played there with myy was named Vendetta, who was disbanded by him. search the forum, i just wrote some 2 days ago what happened. Rogues was with aykan and rake. 

« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 03:24:49 AM by k_mihai » Logged

dusmas
Private

« Reply #410 on: June 23, 2008, 03:29:46 AM »

No name had Milovan as nick in r7. and about that, the alliance in which Hiske and i played there with myy was named Vendetta, who was disbanded by him. search the forum, i just wrote some 2 days ago what happened. Rogues was with aykan and rake. 

mynaron was in rogues also but i agree that isn't important at all.

i already answered to that. all armies added were not much bigger, but you would have known that if you wouldn`t had ran away that fast. each was smaller than yours, so stop making excuses 
but i could 6 attacks in one wave and only one target on 600 distance in 3x and 2 targets on 2000 distance.
how much your alliance could do attacks? It's not all in numbers and you know that very well.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 03:31:51 AM by dusmas » Logged

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #411 on: June 23, 2008, 03:32:46 AM »

mynaron was in rogues also.
but i could 6 attacks in one wave and only one target on 600 distance in 3x and 2 targets on 2000 distance.
how much your alliance could do attacks? It's not all in numbers and you know that very well.

yup, he was, but not Hiske or me. if Milovan wanted to says smth about r7, he could have done his homework better

you asked for numbers to get an excuse for your cowardice. dunno, exactly, it doesn`t matter too much.

dusmas
Private

« Reply #412 on: June 23, 2008, 03:41:01 AM »

all does matter and because of that i am much better player than you ever will be. But I haven't chance against all of your alliance and some friends outside your alliance i admit. But anyway thanks to glory you gave me. And if you kill me or kill my army you will not prove anything or except to you. And if that happens i still be happy and it will not be for winning the war.

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #413 on: June 23, 2008, 03:45:03 AM »

all does matter and because of that i am much better player than you ever will be. But I haven't chance against all of your alliance and some friends outside your alliance i admit. But anyway thanks to glory you gave me. And if you kill me or kill my army you will not prove anything or except to you. And if that happens i still be happy and it will not be for winning the war.

if you were a good, or even medium player, you would had known now to fight this war without running away (and i never heared of you as a player, probably you achieved nothing in IO).

i won`t kill you or any of your allies to prove anything, you already proved enough how much value you have. but a little revenge is nice   

soy_julian
Private

« Reply #414 on: June 23, 2008, 05:39:16 AM »

well...maybe a change in the rules may be interesting, in the way that when an alliance disband in the middle of the war, that alliance loose the war, despite the points it has....

sweet dream
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #415 on: June 23, 2008, 08:07:28 AM »

I just don't understand why people don't seem to understand that this is a WAR game and therefore there's always a risk that another alliance declares a war upon yours... whatever you say; running away during an active war is lame and I feel really sad for the people who are obviously unable to face an opponent in battle and run away instead... The reason why I declared to you a second time (after almost a month) is that there are simply too few alliances in our range in R4 to only fight alliances once! and believe me; I feel really sad about that... I was so hoping that in my last era we could fight as many interesting wars as possible but unfortunately there are too few good players and thus too few good alliances in the realm to make it really interesting. It was never my goal this era to play for the rankings; if that would've been my goal I would've played in a totally different style... I know there's only 1 good tactics to win the rankings and since it's not how I like to play this game; I decided to just play the way I want and have as many interesting wars as possible. It could have been an interesting war with newbies on both sides and with you having the biggest army... but you decided to finish the war before it even started... have fun on the beach *Smiley*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #416 on: June 23, 2008, 08:31:39 AM »

When Wildcats declared war against my alliance their alliance was in x4 range...and our biggest player had almost half points of their 5 top members... but we didn't run, we killed their newbies and stayed and fight... You want an alliance but you don't want wars...I understand if you disband because your alliance was gangbanged by 4-5 bigger alliances, but not because of one war *hmm*
P.S. There is a fashion in running without fight these days...one more alliance gone, Mexicanos *freak*
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 08:52:26 AM by Radooo » Logged

I am the one and only!
dusmas
Private

« Reply #417 on: June 23, 2008, 08:51:57 AM »

I just don't understand why people don't seem to understand that this is a WAR game and therefore there's always a risk that another alliance declares a war upon yours... whatever you say; running away during an active war is lame and I feel really sad for the people who are obviously unable to face an opponent in battle and run away instead... The reason why I declared to you a second time (after almost a month) is that there are simply too few alliances in our range in R4 to only fight alliances once! and believe me; I feel really sad about that... I was so hoping that in my last era we could fight as many interesting wars as possible but unfortunately there are too few good players and thus too few good alliances in the realm to make it really interesting. It was never my goal this era to play for the rankings; if that would've been my goal I would've played in a totally different style... I know there's only 1 good tactics to win the rankings and since it's not how I like to play this game; I decided to just play the way I want and have as many interesting wars as possible. It could have been an interesting war with newbies on both sides and with you having the biggest army... but you decided to finish the war before it even started... have fun on the beach *Smiley*

And i am really said when someone declares war and use vacation mode. My teammates doesn't have that option because they are not supporters. If you are so proud don't do that be the man and stay till the end. And why you couldn't understand that we play in the alliance because of fun not for the wars. Wars isn't all fun in this game. And you win alliance war with us 3 weeks ago. Also you prove that you are better alliance why declare war again? What you wish to prove? I said to you: you wish easy points and thats all don't use so heavy words because in your mounths they doesn't mean anything. Sometimes someone must do something to shackle you from balance and show your real face. I am glad that i do that. And in the last war you use bug to kill sapovinho. Why you do that if you are so proud!? Why don't you left him and don't use situation. So sad that you are so chicken players and saying something for me. Crying and crying and asking for help from others players outside alliance with such nobbility. I feel pity for all of you except goronja who trying to do alone something to take revenge. Now i only respect him from yours alliance.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 08:53:33 AM by dusmas » Logged

v_spammer
Private

former vendoritza / actual daylight

« Reply #418 on: June 23, 2008, 08:53:59 AM »

I sooo much miss the alliance for_gyu  *cry* *cry* *cry* but... this is it....

I have been hated and stabbed in the back, but one day the sun will rise... and what a beautiful daylight there will be.
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #419 on: June 23, 2008, 09:02:11 AM »

And i am really said when someone declares war and use vacation mode. My teammates doesn't have that option because they are not supporters. If you are so proud don't do that be the man and stay till the end. And why you couldn't understand that we play in the alliance because of fun not for the wars. Wars isn't all fun in this game. And you win alliance war with us 3 weeks ago. Also you prove that you are better alliance why declare war again? What you wish to prove? I said to you: you wish easy points and thats all don't use so heavy words because in your mounths they doesn't mean anything. Sometimes someone must do something to shackle you from balance and show your real face. I am glad that i do that. And in the last war you use bug to kill sapovinho. Why you do that if you are so proud!? Why don't you left him and don't use situation. So sad that you are so chicken players and saying something for me. Crying and crying and asking for help from others players outside alliance with such nobbility. I feel pity for all of you except goronja who trying to do alone something to take revenge. Now i only respect him from yours alliance.

look at the wars we fought so far... there's no way you can seriously accuse me or my alliance of fighting for easy points! you say you're showing my 'real face' but what do you mean with that??? do you seriously believe that it's an achievement to do one pillage then disband the alliance and 'win' a war like that??? you gotta be kidding me!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: