Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 10:27:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats Rule!!!  (Read 182488 times)
No Name
Private

« Reply #390 on: June 23, 2008, 02:16:59 AM »

avoiding an answer? *hihi*

All perfectly know what I want to say! *pardon*
dusmas
Private

« Reply #391 on: June 23, 2008, 02:17:57 AM »

if i win by running I will run. Why not accept what is evidentially. You have a few wars. You think that you win war against us with easy. We do some unexpected for you. And you lose the war. I wasn't done anything against rules. I use strategy. Maybe not so brave strategy but you expect to I attack with suicide maybe. What do you say than? You maybe say that I am brave.
And by the way I was done similar what napoleon do in the RL. And no one said to napoleon that he is coward. To win this war i use all what we have and use it well. You could revenge when i left my army during the night but you doesn't do that. As my alliance was weak if it is compared to yours alliance as you were weak compared to me. Why you not do attack to me in the night when you are so brave. I said to you because it would be suicide for you. No more lies please.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 02:21:09 AM by dusmas » Logged

In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #392 on: June 23, 2008, 02:20:06 AM »

avoiding an answer? *hihi*

All perfectly know what I want to say! *pardon*

nope, actually i meant exactly what i said. the leader had a bigger army than any of us, a fort which we could not break it, and more net. but he was too coward or noobish to use that

if i win by running I will run. Why not accept what is evidentially. You have a few wars. You think that you win war against us with easy. We do some unexpected for you. And you lose the war. I wasn't done anything against rules. I use strategy. Maybe not so brave strategy but you expect to I attack with suicide maybe. What do you say than? You maybe say that I am brave.
And by the way I was done similar what napoleon do in the RL. And no one said to napoleon that he is coward. To win this war i use all what we have and use it well. You could revenge when i left my army during the night but you doesn't do that. As my alliance was weak if it is compared to yours alliance as you were weak compared to me. Why you not do attack to me in the night when you are so brave. I said to you because it would be suicide if you do that. No more lies please.

actually you didn`t. i will attack you when the time comes, don`t worry, i usually get to the people i really want to kill

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #393 on: June 23, 2008, 02:23:24 AM »

Just for curiosity... the alliance was disbanded after one pillage?

P.S.
I am to lazy to read all from the beginning...
dusmas
Private

« Reply #394 on: June 23, 2008, 02:26:01 AM »

Again lies or noobish. Yuri was about 300 distance from goronja without army. I could only attack 2 players which were more than 2000 distance. Hiske was on vacation. Polymeron was near but in 3x range without army and lvl 6 fort which i could distroy but i couldn't collect so much point which you could attacking other players.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 02:26:43 AM by dusmas » Logged

In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.
No Name
Private

« Reply #395 on: June 23, 2008, 02:28:19 AM »

nope, actually i meant exactly what i said. the leader had a bigger army than any of us, a fort which we could not break it, and more net. but he was too coward or noobish to use that

U wanted war against 1 man?
why don't u say on the start *hihi*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #396 on: June 23, 2008, 02:30:26 AM »

Again lies or noobish. Yuri was about 300 distance from goronja without army. I could only attack 2 players which were more than 2000 distance. Hiske was on vacation. Polymeron was near but in 3x range without army and lvl 6 fort which i could distroy but i couldn't collect so much point which you could attacking other players.

you deny running away while having a bigger army that all of us? you could have tried to kill one of us 2. i also had only 2 targets far away in ur alliance, but i wasn`t running away from a war just because of that.

Just for curiosity... the alliance was disbanded after one pillage?

P.S.
I am to lazy to read all from the beginning...

nope, after some attacks on empty forts

U wanted war against 1 man?
why don't u say on the start *hihi*

he had a whole alliance with him. and he wasn`t defenseless

dusmas
Private

« Reply #397 on: June 23, 2008, 02:32:04 AM »

war begin in 7h in the morning. I attack goronja who is more than 2000 distance from me. Pillage attack 19 points
Goronja attacks yuri about 14h afternoon in the 4 waves as i remember and won 18 points.
after one hour i disband alliance

chempress has about 2000 warriors
i have about 40k warriors
no one else has army in my alliance

3 begginers in aliance which still learning. hiske knows that 3 weeks before she declare war to us

mihail you could give global size of all of your armies if u wish

I wish to see your picture of honor and justice and how this war is equal.

No Name
Private

« Reply #398 on: June 23, 2008, 02:36:08 AM »

he had a whole alliance with him. and he wasn`t defenseless

this reminds me on the war USA vs Irak ...
we want Sadam... but who cares we will destroy whole country and kill as many people as we can...  *hmm*
dusmas
Private

« Reply #399 on: June 23, 2008, 02:37:08 AM »

and dont forget you say in your previos posts that i doesn't know how to build army. How than i could kill you? Please explain to me.
I think that you were defeated by nob.

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #400 on: June 23, 2008, 02:40:26 AM »

war begin in 7h in the morning. I attack goronja who is more than 2000 distance from me. Pillage attack 19 points
Goronja attacks yuri about 14h afternoon in the 4 waves as i remember and won 18 points.
after one hour i disband alliance

chempress has about 2000 warriors
i have about 40k warriors
no one else has army in my alliance

3 begginers in aliance which still learning. hiske knows that 3 weeks before she declare war to us

mihail you could give global size of all of your armies if u wish

I wish to see your picture of honor and justice and how this war is equal.
and dont forget you say in your previos posts that i doesn't know how to build army. How than i could kill you? Please explain to me.
I think that you were defeated by nob.

well, you had a bigger army than me, twice actually (stupid made, but numbers can overcame skill). we also have beginners in the alliance. i won`t teach you IO to see how you could have fought this war, but stop lying about being small and innocent, cause you weren`t.

chempress had 7 k army

this reminds me on the war USA vs Irak ...
we want Sadam... but who cares we will destroy whole country and kill as many people as we can...  *hmm*

huh? get real.

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #401 on: June 23, 2008, 02:43:49 AM »

Then maybe wildcats lost, but you didn't won dusmas, because your alliance don't exist any more.

I don't like quitters  *hmm*
No Name
Private

« Reply #402 on: June 23, 2008, 02:45:53 AM »

Then maybe wildcats lost, but you didn't won dusmas, because your alliance don't exist any more.

I don't like quitters  *hmm*
Who was asking u anything?
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #403 on: June 23, 2008, 02:47:27 AM »

Nobody... i just wanted to spam...

And i don't need someone to ask me to say something...

Why, who was asking you anything also?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 02:47:57 AM by reni » Logged
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #404 on: June 23, 2008, 02:48:04 AM »

is a public forum, anyone can post *Grin*

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: