Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 20:40:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats Rule!!!  (Read 186670 times)
No Name
Private

« Reply #375 on: June 23, 2008, 01:29:08 AM »

The_Rogues:
aykan
polish200
hiske
mynaron

alliance was dismised beacue it was only way to win, u didn't had anything against that then.
should I say that u have master skills in such situations  *hihi*

« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 01:29:30 AM by No Name » Logged
dusmas
Private

« Reply #376 on: June 23, 2008, 01:31:08 AM »

come to mitrovica and i will pay all my debts to you so proud man. And say to me why exist option to disband alliance in the war? Maybe it is bug. And you couldn't take so much as i could give to you. Remember that. I will not go on vacation when i go to real summer vacation so you could take all what i have. BUT THE WAR IS WON. And you doesn't read carefully (maybe because of my poor english). I give you my location that you could come to me (all of you) and make revenge

In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.
dusmas
Private

« Reply #377 on: June 23, 2008, 01:31:46 AM »

great memory. R7 as i remembered  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
p.s. i was member of that alliance also. I was learning from good players  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 01:35:45 AM by dusmas » Logged

In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #378 on: June 23, 2008, 01:33:22 AM »

come to mitrovica and i will pay all my debts to you so proud man. And say to me why exist option to disband alliance in the war? Maybe it is bug. And you couldn't take so much as i could give to you. Remember that. I will not go on vacation when i go to real summer vacation so you could take all what i have. BUT THE WAR IS WON. And you doesn't read carefully (maybe because of my poor english). I give you my location that you could come to me (all of you) and make revenge

the exit option exist for cowards like you

The_Rogues:
aykan
polish200
hiske
mynaron

alliance was dismised beacue it was only way to win, u didn't had anything against that then.
should I say that u have master skills in such situations  *hihi*

nope, that wasn`t the rogues. try to think before posting.

dusmas
Private

« Reply #379 on: June 23, 2008, 01:36:54 AM »

You say for kutuzov that he is coward. Common k_mihail you know the best history around.

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #380 on: June 23, 2008, 01:38:21 AM »

You say for kutuzov that he is coward. Common k_mihail you know the best history around.

you are not kutuzov and this is not RL.

as for you, i say you are a coward

dusmas
Private

« Reply #381 on: June 23, 2008, 01:47:26 AM »

Your word doesn't have meaning for me. I know who am I and my friends also knows.

I was attacked by many players and much stronger ones but I have never ask for help NEVER!!!! (nor from my alliance comrades).I always finishied my affaires, myself as much as they where unpleasant or dirty. I am immortal and you will remember me until the end of yours lives I have no goal now (if i ever had in this era, ask yourselfs why i made alliance with my comrades, not for sake of winning alliance wars off course). You are just hiding behind word "FUN"

i WASN'T SEE THAT YOU ATTACK ME IN THE MORNING. SO PLS STFU AND BETTER TRY TO FIND SOME WEAK ALLIANCE TO MAKE EASY WAR POINTS AND PLAY FOR FUN AS YOU SAY or better hide behind from this word.

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #382 on: June 23, 2008, 01:49:04 AM »

Your word doesn't have meaning for me. I know who am I and my friends also knows.

I was attacked by many players and much stronger ones but I have never ask for help NEVER!!!! (nor from my alliance comrades).I always finishied my affaires, myself as much as they where unpleasant or dirty. I am immortal and you will remember me until the end of yours lives I have no goal now (if i ever had in this era, ask yourselfs why i made alliance with my comrades, not for sake of winning alliance wars off course). You are just hiding behind word "FUN"

i WASN'T SEE THAT YOU ATTACK ME IN THE MORNING. SO PLS STFU AND BETTER TRY TO FIND SOME WEAK ALLIANCE TO MAKE EASY WAR POINTS AND PLAY FOR FUN AS YOU SAY or better hide behind from this word.

haha,mihai provoked wrong guy..show him who's the boss  *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #383 on: June 23, 2008, 01:50:34 AM »

try to be less hysterical when writing smth. fear does no one any good
and btw, kutuzov didn`t withdrew from the war

haha,mihai provoked wrong guy..show him who's the boss  *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*

him? he doesn`t even know how to build an army.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 01:51:25 AM by k_mihai » Logged

dusmas
Private

« Reply #384 on: June 23, 2008, 01:56:13 AM »

try to be less hysterical when writing smth. fear does no one any good
and btw, kutuzov didn`t withdrew from the war

he doesn't withdrew his army looool. I think that he do that. And he was oppositely his king by that act as i know but pls enlight me

him? he doesn`t even know how to build an army.
So you destroy my army in the morning because of that *Smiley*
You are very strong on the words but words doesn't win the war
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 02:07:16 AM by dusmas » Logged

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #385 on: June 23, 2008, 02:01:38 AM »

he doesn't withdrew his army looool. I think that he do that. And he was oppositely his king by that as i know but pls enlight me
So you destroy my army in the morning because of that *Smiley*
You are very strong on the words but words doesn't win the war

well, you ran away too fast before i could attack you. i didn`t expected cowardice, so, i attacked avengers, with whom we were in war also, then you ran
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 02:01:59 AM by k_mihai » Logged

dusmas
Private

« Reply #386 on: June 23, 2008, 02:05:37 AM »

yes i am the fast. Must admit that *Smiley*. And you don't know to accept when you are defeated.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 02:06:10 AM by dusmas » Logged

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #387 on: June 23, 2008, 02:07:40 AM »

yes i am the fast. Must admit that *Smiley*. And you don't know to accept when you are defeated.

nope, is not that. as i told you, cowardice is smth which i don`t like. and yes, you are fast at running away

No Name
Private

« Reply #388 on: June 23, 2008, 02:11:31 AM »

If u attack unarmed man with gun aren't u coward?
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #389 on: June 23, 2008, 02:13:26 AM »

If u attack unarmed man with gun aren't u coward?

what unarmed man?

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: