Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 22:05:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats Rule!!!  (Read 182347 times)
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #360 on: June 22, 2008, 11:01:13 AM »

true, it was a good thing in that war

Lucius
« Reply #361 on: June 22, 2008, 16:35:29 PM »

Good job guys and gals it pains me to say this but spanked us pretty good...uncle  *black_eye*
tangle
« Reply #362 on: June 22, 2008, 19:33:14 PM »

hooray   go wildcats   *Angry*  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
dusmas
Private

« Reply #363 on: June 22, 2008, 20:35:54 PM »

wildcats sucks and you will see that after 2008-06-28 05:58:10 when alliance with 5 players (3 players first time plays IO) win the war against them.  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
Alliance name which defeat them was LCD.
p.s. and only one member has army (if i doesn't count on one player who has very small army)
shame on you and don't ever post new posts in this thread members of wildcats *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 20:38:56 PM by dusmas » Logged

In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #364 on: June 22, 2008, 20:45:04 PM »

wildcats sucks and you will see that after 2008-06-28 05:58:10 when alliance with 5 players (3 players first time plays IO) win the war against them.  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
p.s. and only one member has army (if i doesn't count on one player who has very small army)
shame on you and don't ever post new posts in this thread members of wildcats *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

coward one? *freak*
I don't see any member in LCD *sos*
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 20:45:31 PM by Radooo » Logged

I am the one and only!
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #365 on: June 22, 2008, 21:01:35 PM »

more runners...  zzz what's wrong with you people??? have you no shame???
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #366 on: June 22, 2008, 21:03:48 PM »

they lost their shame  *hihi*
dusmas
Private

« Reply #367 on: June 22, 2008, 21:36:43 PM »

i use polumeron tactics *Tongue*

In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #368 on: June 22, 2008, 21:57:40 PM »

don`t worry, you are on the list  *gamer*

coward one? *freak*
I don't see any member in LCD *sos*

yup, they all ran away ...

more runners...  zzz what's wrong with you people??? have you no shame???

dunno, i think people have the strange hope of making alliances and not fight

*rose*

« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 23:19:05 PM by k_mihai » Logged

No Name
Private

« Reply #369 on: June 23, 2008, 01:10:05 AM »

I don't know why are u complaining u have lost by just 1 point? *freak*
What have u expected? fair play,maybe?  *hahaha*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #370 on: June 23, 2008, 01:10:58 AM »

I don't know why are u complaining u have lost by just 1 point? *freak*
What have u expected? fair play,maybe?  *hahaha*

complaining, nope. i just dislike cowards

dusmas
Private

« Reply #371 on: June 23, 2008, 01:14:19 AM »

i make alliance to be with friends not for some great goals as yours. Its hard to understand to all of you!? Maybe for you who plays for fun is very hard to understand!?. I don't know you probably knows better. As I said earlier in this forum and few weeks ago to hiske we have too many inexperienced players to play serious and what she done she declare second war against us. And you hiske talking about shame. Shame on you. Why not attack some alliance equals to yours alliance when you are so proud? You attack alliance which had only 1 supporter (me), and when you so brave why you go on vacation (ok i know why you go to vacation *Smiley*).  Polymeron destroys his army to go away from my 2x. So brave. Its great tactics. So great warrior. Destroying his people is so brave. Who runs away in that situation. And I never see bravery to attack much weaker rival. You are all fun. And your list k_mihai make smile on my face. Maybe i will not play any game on the internet anymore I am so scared or maybe i will turn of my internet. As i said earlier i am living in the Sremska MItrovica town in Serbia. I will be on the beach almost every day  or at lest I hope so. You can find me there (only from 4. july until 15. july i will be in kushadasi in turkey so you can find me there and make ambush on the foreign terrain).
And me as leader of the proud alliance LCD feel myself as proudest man on the earth. My comrades do I feel like that. No one from alliance wildcats couldn't do anything to me. I was disbanded alliance for my comrades and I am pay for it. I lose 10 morale points and economy as leader also. And wildcats has chance to win the war. I was disbanded my alliance about 8h or maybe more after my only attack. Goronja attacks yuri and earn 18 points but it wasn't enough for my first pillage in R4 i won 19 points. So i decide to dismiss alliance 8 hours after my attack!!!! |They have enough time to change cours of that stupid wildcats war for them but they doesn't do it.

You are all talking about honor as thief talking about honesty.

And at the end I play my IO games with my name or my nickname. Do you know why? Because I am not playing with my honor. If I will dishonored my real name will be dishonored. Could you understand that? I hope so that you could.
I am sorry only because i am offend zephfir in the morning and i use this situation to apology him.
And you could destroy my army, pillidze all my provinces but you couldn't make correction on alliance ranking on which writes 1 defeat more. I won. My alliance won. Stupid won but it was only way.

In some realms I am known as maske which is my nick in real life and dusan is my real name.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 01:23:44 AM by dusmas » Logged

dusmas
Private

« Reply #372 on: June 23, 2008, 01:16:50 AM »

imo only coward alliance attacking weaker alliances. No but in your opinion its strategy. And ask someone how kutuzov won the war against napoleon.

No Name
Private

« Reply #373 on: June 23, 2008, 01:17:35 AM »

*hihi*
well it's time for history  *hihi*
r7 era may-sep 2007
war The_Rouges - Monarchs just wondernig what happened than and who were members of the The_Rouges?
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #374 on: June 23, 2008, 01:21:40 AM »

i make alliance to be with friends not for some great goals as yours. Its hard to understand to all of you!? Maybe for you who plays for fun is very hard to understand!?. I don't know you probably knows better. As I said earlier in this forum and few weeks ago to hiske we have too many inexperienced players to play serious and what she done she declare second war against us. And you hiske talking about shame. Shame on you. Why not attack some alliance equals to yours alliance when you are so proud? You attack alliance which had only 1 supporter (me), and when you so brave why you go on vacation (ok i know why you go to vacation *Smiley*).  Polymeron destroys his army to go away from my 2x. So brave. Its great tactics. So great warrior. Destroying his people is so brave. Who runs away in that situation. And I never see bravery to attack much weaker rival. You are all fun. And your list k_mihai make smile on my face. Maybe i will not play any game on the internet anymore I am so scared or maybe i will turn of my internet. As i said earlier i am living in the Sremska MItrovica town in Serbia. I will be on the beach almost every day  or at lest I hope so. You can find me there (only from 4. july until 15. july i will be in kushadasi in turkey so you can find me there and make ambush on the foreign terrain).
And me as leader of the proud alliance LCD feel myself as proudest man on the earth. My comrades do I feel like that. No one from alliance wildcats couldn't do anything to me. I was disbanded alliance for my comrades and I am pay for it. I lose 10 morale points and economy as leader also. And wildcats has chance to win the war. I was disbanded my alliance about 8h or maybe more after my only attack. Goronja attacks yuri and earn 18 points but it wasn't enough for my first pillage in R4 i won 19 points. So i decide to dismiss alliance 8 hours after my attack!!!! |They have enough time to change cours of that stupid wildcats war for them but they doesn't do it.

You are talking about honor as thief talking about honesty.

And at the end I play my IO games with my name or my nickname. Do you know why? Because I am not playing with my honor. If I will dishonored my real name will be dishonored. Could you understand that? I hope so that you could.
I am sorry only because i am offend zephfir in the morning and i use this situation to apology him.
And you could destroy my army, pillidze all my provinces but you couldn't make correction on alliance ranking on which writes 1 defeat more. I won. Stupid won but it was only way.
imo only coward alliance attacking weaker alliances. No but in your opinion its strategy. And ask someone how kutuzov won the war against napoleon.

you already dishonored yourself by being coward and now you and your allies will pay for it. or, you will probably start capitulating in mass.
you also have problem with thinking. poly was killed in another war (that was written above, by reading is too complicated for you). Hiske had to go away for a few days and she returned.

and stop talking about our goals, cause you don`t know them

who cares in what city you live in? or where you`ll spend your vacations *Grin*

*hihi*
well it's time for history  *hihi*
r7 era may-sep 2007
war The_Rouges - Monarchs just wondernig what happened than and who were members of the The_Rouges?

ask mynaron, i wasn`t there, neither other member of our alliance
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 01:22:43 AM by k_mihai » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: