Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 00:56:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats Rule!!!  (Read 186998 times)
soy_julian
Private

« Reply #180 on: October 02, 2007, 01:41:06 AM »

hahha, yeah, great war, very funny it was...But hiske, you forget to mention that 2 of the armys you destroy was becouse the server in south america don´t run very well, and my members can´t connect to send his armys out!!  *hmm*...anyway, it was a great war, and very very funny, and i suppose that we will "visit" you later in the realm, hahaah *ok*

sweet dream
iamthe
Brain Damage
Sergeant

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon!

« Reply #181 on: October 02, 2007, 02:25:07 AM »

*bravo* *bravo* *bravo* Hail to the Wildcats and hail to za quin!!!  *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*
 *bear* *bear* *bear*

You raise the blade, you make the change
You rearrange them 'till I'm sane
Lord Rogue
« Reply #182 on: October 02, 2007, 03:13:38 AM »

hahha, yeah, great war, very funny it was...But hiske, you forget to mention that 2 of the armys you destroy was becouse the server in south america don´t run very well, and my members can´t connect to send his armys out!!  *hmm*...anyway, it was a great war, and very very funny, and i suppose that we will "visit" you later in the realm, hahaah *ok*

I am sorry, Soy_Julian, that is no excuse. I have been in wars where we had serious problems with some members... whenever my alliance was better than the enemy, we won REGARDLESS of the problems...

I apologize if this comes out the wrong way but.... Slayer0911 may or may not have had "server problems".... my guess is that he just overslept a nap... but both time Hiske took out DarthLito's army, it was because the army secure attack wasn't done wisely... the second time, Hiske and I were following his moves all day long and we KNEW, to the bare MINUTE when his army returns home (I estimated, 1:55AM Server, his army returned at 1:55:16AM... Hiske took 4 minutes saftey margin and hit at 1:59:15AM anyways).... this wasn't luck... this wasn't bad servers... this was superior tactics, correct use intelligence info and percision.

Iamthe, I agree *Smiley* Hail *bear* *bear*
k_mihai
« Reply #183 on: October 02, 2007, 03:16:01 AM »

anyway, u put up a good fight, congrats  *bear*
Lord Rogue
« Reply #184 on: October 02, 2007, 03:23:12 AM »

agreed... it was a good war *bear* Good luck in the future *bear* but try not to teleport members from spain to argentina and back 3  times a day... the dangers of teleportation are very bad...
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #185 on: October 02, 2007, 04:06:13 AM »

Witchie  *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* I missed you man, what happened to you, you were gone so long I even forgot to give you karma in the process  *Grin*

I am glad to see that you havent changed much though, your arrogance is still there and you have even learned how to  catch army saves *wink*. Next time though try it on somebody with no server problems  *cool*
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #186 on: October 02, 2007, 08:23:04 AM »

I'll be waiting for you  *evil* hehe! thanks again for the war!  *rose*
Hiske
Trusted Member

« Reply #187 on: October 04, 2007, 15:51:40 PM »

just to let everyone know; Lord Rogue/Witchbane quit the game and the forum/chat for good... we found a replacement so there'll be a change of flags in the next days... please don't freak out about this *Tongue*
belgarion
« Reply #188 on: October 04, 2007, 16:16:02 PM »

just to let everyone know; Lord Rogue/Witchbane quit the game and the forum/chat for good... we found a replacement so there'll be a change of flags in the next days... please don't freak out about this *Tongue*

sorry to see him go i wish him well  *bear*
UberNoob
Sergeant

« Reply #189 on: October 04, 2007, 21:45:48 PM »

*Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked* ??how come?? *Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked*
k_mihai
« Reply #190 on: October 04, 2007, 23:42:26 PM »

sorry to see him go i wish him well  *bear*

i`m not  *freak*
iamthe
Brain Damage
Sergeant

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon!

« Reply #191 on: October 05, 2007, 00:40:31 AM »

I guess he is charging himself up in preparation for GIO.  Huh?

You raise the blade, you make the change
You rearrange them 'till I'm sane
k_mihai
« Reply #192 on: October 05, 2007, 01:02:35 AM »

maybe, so that i can visit his galaxy with my new fleet and bring havoc
Hiske
Trusted Member

« Reply #193 on: October 05, 2007, 01:59:30 AM »

I guess he is charging himself up in preparation for GIO.  Huh?

nope... he quit the GIO-project as well...
Hiske
Trusted Member

« Reply #194 on: October 09, 2007, 18:47:10 PM »

oh... and despite everything... we still rule!!! *Tongue* *Grin*

*kissgirl*
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: