Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 15:34:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats Rule!!!  (Read 187642 times)
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #150 on: September 30, 2007, 13:26:59 PM »

Dont bother, tony, this poor creature is sooo pathetic  *Grin*
Rivalry - what do you call rivalry man, when your opponent is gone on a 16hr break
I bet you are having soo much fun breaking his resistance and hitting empty forts
Great wars  *hihi*
k_mihai
« Reply #151 on: September 30, 2007, 13:29:19 PM »

Well, maybe the term rivalry is kind of exaggeration  *Grin*. we`re not yet in top 10 because we lost only one war, that with Teddy bears. Thi situation will change soon. But i`m very proud that, for example, out last won war is worthing like 5 wars won by the top alliances  *Grin*

I also want to congratulate Guerreros members for their tough resistance, especially soy_julian  *bear* Even if the war proved to be more difficult than we thought, is was a very exciting one 
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 13:33:25 PM by k_mihai » Logged
Reaccão
« Reply #152 on: September 30, 2007, 13:31:20 PM »

you... ...act as bullies.

Man, I knew it!  *rose* You played in R5 last era after all! I recognize the rethorics!!!!!!!!!
belgarion
« Reply #153 on: September 30, 2007, 13:32:50 PM »

Well, maybe the term rivalry is kind of exaggeration  *Grin*. we`re not yet in top 10 because we lost only one war, that with Teddy bears. Thi situation will change soon. But i`m very proud that, for example, out last won war is worthing like 5 wars won by the top alliances  *Grin*

yeah you are right we will just have to make do with the 40 points from the last 5 wars  *Embarrassed*
k_mihai
« Reply #154 on: September 30, 2007, 13:35:34 PM »

No, the results. U only won with 199 to smth, 20-0  *Shocked*, small wars agains noobish alliances  *bear*

Edit

Rivalry - what do you call rivalry man, when your opponent is gone on a 16hr break
I bet you are having soo much fun breaking his resistance and hitting empty forts

Well, only half true. That guy, thelake is now more online and lost most of his troops in ambushes, since his main wasn`t broken  *Grin*
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 14:04:59 PM by k_mihai » Logged
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #155 on: September 30, 2007, 14:04:36 PM »

hiske, dont get the bad habbits from mymoron. you're all bragging here in de forum, like there is no one else, and ur de best, which OBVIOUSLY, is far from the truth.

*hmm*
belgarion
« Reply #156 on: September 30, 2007, 14:20:54 PM »

we go to war to fight. Therefore we choose those who can actually fight back. you fight for the rankings therefore you pick on easy targets and act as bullies. You will probably win the ranking. We will probably feel a lot more accomplishment and generally will have more fun this era.

yes i see from all your alliance +honor points that you fight so much closer matched battles than we do and only go for the big fair battles unlike we who pillage and rape and bully and abuse and well you get the message

oops no i was wrong
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 14:26:30 PM by belgarion » Logged
k_mihai
« Reply #157 on: September 30, 2007, 14:24:18 PM »

he he, most of my pillages are done outside the wars  *Grin*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #158 on: September 30, 2007, 14:47:56 PM »

One thing I dont understand - why are you guys advertising the Wildcats_ on forum like its the presidential election or something..
Its not like you have yet achieved something great, you had a couple of wars with high points, which is not so uncommon because way before your wars there were others with high score such as :
 ROIMPERIU     Templarios    830   767
or
 CENTURIONS     SST    898   713

but since you are the only ones who spam the forum with all of your GREAT victories and GREAT ambushes and skillfully crafted attacks on empty forts, anyone who actually reads all this BS will be left with the impression that you guys are like the kings (and queen) of universe.

Not to mention again judgmental, opinionated mynaron - "the ass (et) to every alliance" who can tell people WHAT they are fighting for and WHO they are, without even knowing them... *crazy*
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #159 on: September 30, 2007, 14:56:11 PM »

you know what... I'm done with this BS... I'm not going to post any more reports or comments on wars here... anyone who's interested, write me a message in game or in the forum and I'll make sure you get them...
k_mihai
« Reply #160 on: September 30, 2007, 14:59:20 PM »

hm, i`m advertising because i like our scores  *Grin*

Reaccão
« Reply #161 on: September 30, 2007, 15:00:52 PM »

Do you really want to compare alliances Polish?  *rose*

You fight one war for 100 points per person, we fight 5 wars for 100 points per person at the same time.

Last time I checked we had killed more soldiers in wars than you guys have, and we are only 5 players and who all have our honour intact.

Like you, Polish, I haven't participated much in the wars, I think I have done like 5-6 attacks or so. I am sure both of us do our best, in our own ways.

I am happy for you guys that you are having fun, that is the most important thing, and I am sorry that our success and own fun is bringing that down. Like I said before, we all have different plans and goals in this game and time to spend fighting wars. In the end we will be able to see who had the most fun. *rose*

Cheer up, I am sure your efforts will be rewarded *rose* *rose* *rose* *rose* *rose*

kropotkin
Private

« Reply #162 on: September 30, 2007, 15:53:52 PM »

no man, the most important is to be an asshole and fuck everyone up and be number uan with de cheating!! cheers  *bear* *bear* *bear*

its really fun  *freak* *freak* *freak*
k_mihai
« Reply #163 on: September 30, 2007, 15:57:48 PM »

Like you, Polish, I haven't participated much in the wars, I think I have done like 5-6 attacks or so. I am sure both of us do our best, in our own ways.

5-6 attacks, me? i had like 40 attacks in the war against bears. in the last one, only 15, i recognize 
Reaccão
« Reply #164 on: September 30, 2007, 16:56:11 PM »

5-6 attacks, me? i had like 40 attacks in the war against bears. in the last one, only 15, i recognize 

Oh sorry, I thought because you hardly have killed any soldiers that you didn't participate  *rose*
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: