Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 01:32:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats Rule!!!  (Read 186730 times)
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #135 on: September 24, 2007, 13:15:55 PM »

A while ago you proclaimed to be your cousin Rosa... and some other dudette... so?

As far as I know I have a cousin named Rosa and one more named Gabrielle *Smiley*
I didnt proclaim to be her, I proclaimed she was playing IO *Tongue* 
Dont know of any other dudettes and this has no connection with the fact that you go around saying you are better than the rest of us  X)
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #136 on: September 24, 2007, 13:20:53 PM »

Do you really seriously think that I want any title at all this era? dear Kremrostrisolde, I don't care for any titles or rankings (except alliance-ranking...) I'm only playing to have fun with my friends... I know I'm not a great farmer nor a great warrior... but the thing is; I don't care! I play to have fun; to fight some nice battles; to talk a lot with nice people; to play the game the way I want it! and for me; that's the only thing that matters...

*bear*

I actually thought so, but sometimes I am afraid myn's influence is too strong and you start losing your touch - I dont have ambitions to "get anywhere" in game - it is not a measure of one's achievement just a game. That is why I become irritated when certain people start showing off for nothing. Dont mean to judge you, I still think you are cool *Smiley*
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #137 on: September 24, 2007, 13:22:33 PM »

I still think you are cool *Smiley*

*Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked*

now that's something new! *rose* (someone wake up Reaccao!!!)
Octavian
Private

« Reply #138 on: September 24, 2007, 21:36:05 PM »

This puzzles me ...

The wellrenowned Fan of Chuck Norris-Jokes, Mynaron aka Lord Rogue, delivered some disturbing news.  *sos* *sos* *sos* *sos*

In hebrew we say: "Dress a monkey in a royal suit, it would still be just a monkey"  *Shocked*

Do Hebrews often dress monkeys in royal suits?  Its not a custom i have heard of, in any other culture  Huh?

Is it even legal???  *stop* *stop* *stop*
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #139 on: September 24, 2007, 21:56:54 PM »

Do Hebrews often dress monkeys in royal suits?  Its not a custom i have heard of, in any other culture  Huh?

Is it even legal???  *stop* *stop* *stop*

I guess myn is the only one to do this...  *Lips Sealed*

In the old days of the forum there was a dude who used to smell rats, so why not have one to dress monkeys in royal suits??  *freak* *freak*
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 21:57:10 PM by Nebthe » Logged

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
Hiske
Trusted Member

« Reply #140 on: September 26, 2007, 09:15:34 AM »

YAY! we won our 2nd war!!!

after this ambush:

the score is:

so in 2 days we're finally in the rankings!!!  *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO*
k_mihai
« Reply #141 on: September 26, 2007, 09:18:25 AM »

it`s funny that the points made by Roimperiu beat half of the scores of victorious wars from R4  *Grin* . we rule  *evil*
Lord Rogue
« Reply #142 on: September 30, 2007, 02:09:38 AM »

We do *Smiley*

as the war on Guerreros draws to a close it seems our lead is growing by the minute. A successful army hit by Hiske, 3rd army hit by her during this war, a masterfully-crafted ambush by Swampfox and now insistent attacks on their empty forts give rise to the general sense of imminent victory

3:11 AM Server time Wildcats 766 - Guerreros 666 - Wildcats lead by 100 points, with the war, record-setting for this era so far, ending in 10 hours or so

On the Turan front, the Witchbane-TheLake rivalry is the major source for scoring for now. With KomEs cowardly sent to stop giving easy points to Mihai(Aka: I rulz), this is the only close-by source of points. Unfortunately for Turan, Witchbane's obvious superiority to TheLake means that TheLake is costing his alliance a dear amount of points. In the 24 hours between 0:00 Saturday 29 September and 0:00 Sunday, 30 September, Witchbane netted 103 points gain on TheLake, with 15 empty fortress runs and 3 successful defensive victories for a net gain of 14, 14 and 15 points.

03:11 AM Server Time Wildcats 272 - Turan 170 - Wildcats lead by 102 points.

Rumors of a coming Wildcats IRL reunion in Israel after this era hotly denied by Swampfox, who was quoted saying "I got kids, you know"
k_mihai
« Reply #143 on: September 30, 2007, 11:11:09 AM »

well, that`s not entirely true. i still have targets relatively close (meaning not at 2000 distance), but i choose to concentrate on the war with Guerreros, who had the same off line hours
Hiske
Trusted Member

« Reply #144 on: September 30, 2007, 12:52:27 PM »

Final war-report Guerreros! We won the war with 103 points! Awesome war! Another record in R4, I think! It's funny we keep breaking our own records... it's also sad, though, cause it shows we're the only alliance who's actually willing to fight for the points... We scored 774 points in this war!!! We rule!!! Now... first of all I want to say that this war was at some points pretty frustrating cause we kept giving them army-points which was unnecessary... but luckily we also killed 5 of their armies, so in the end it was a great and very exciting war! Lots of army-hits, so that means lots of war-income tomorrow!!! We had 83 successful attacks on them, they had 85 offensive wins on us... Great war for Swampfox who had 2 great succesful ambushes! And I guess that... uhm... I deserve some credits too for killing 3 armies... hehe! (Just promise me that in the wars to come you guys will do your very best to prevent me from being the war-hero, cause I hate to give credits to myself... *Tongue*) All in all this was a war how they're supposed to be... may there be many more wars like this...
belgarion
« Reply #145 on: September 30, 2007, 12:59:51 PM »

dont wanna burst your bubble or anything cos well done nice war but maybe you have big wars or close wars because you are easy to get points from maybe if it had been another alliance that had that war the points wouldnt of been so high because they would not of given many points away and not needed to get that many to of won  *bear*
as i say its just a thought not a criticism
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 13:02:11 PM by belgarion » Logged
Hiske
Trusted Member

« Reply #146 on: September 30, 2007, 13:03:59 PM »

dont wanna burst your bubble or anything cos well done nice war but maybe you have big wars or close wars because you are easy to get points from maybe if it had been another alliance that had that war the points wouldnt of been so high because they would not of given many points away and not needed to get that many to off won  *bear*
as i say its just a thought not a criticism

yes... maybe you are right *wink* this war-report is a report I'm writing for my alliance... and since also some other people from outside of the alliance have shown interest in them, I'm posting them here as well... but; we'll see... fact remains that the good and experienced alliances tend to fight easy wars which is a bad development in my opinion...  *bear*
elpaulo2
The Cheese Master
Private

bow down to the mighty power of CHEESE!!!!

« Reply #147 on: September 30, 2007, 13:11:41 PM »

nice 1

bow down to the mighty power of CHEESE!!!!

may the cheese be with you
Lord Rogue
« Reply #148 on: September 30, 2007, 13:16:04 PM »

we go to war to fight. Therefore we choose those who can actually fight back. you fight for the rankings therefore you pick on easy targets and act as bullies. You will probably win the ranking. We will probably feel a lot more accomplishment and generally will have more fun this era.
kropotkin
Private

« Reply #149 on: September 30, 2007, 13:21:03 PM »

We do *Smiley*

as the war on Guerreros draws to a close it seems our lead is growing by the minute. A successful army hit by Hiske, 3rd army hit by her during this war, a masterfully-crafted ambush by Swampfox and now insistent attacks on their empty forts give rise to the general sense of imminent victory

3:11 AM Server time Wildcats 766 - Guerreros 666 - Wildcats lead by 100 points, with the war, record-setting for this era so far, ending in 10 hours or so

On the Turan front, the Witchbane-TheLake rivalry is the major source for scoring for now. With KomEs cowardly sent to stop giving easy points to Mihai(Aka: I rulz), this is the only close-by source of points. Unfortunately for Turan, Witchbane's obvious superiority to TheLake means that TheLake is costing his alliance a dear amount of points. In the 24 hours between 0:00 Saturday 29 September and 0:00 Sunday, 30 September, Witchbane netted 103 points gain on TheLake, with 15 empty fortress runs and 3 successful defensive victories for a net gain of 14, 14 and 15 points.

03:11 AM Server Time Wildcats 272 - Turan 170 - Wildcats lead by 102 points.

Rumors of a coming Wildcats IRL reunion in Israel after this era hotly denied by Swampfox, who was quoted saying "I got kids, you know"

stop writing crappy stories that will never get published, and get a real job, man!! "the Witchbane-TheLake rivalry"  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* wooo, let me rephrase, mymoron who has nothing to do, imagines there is some rivalry, i'm sure the other dude is just playin IO, but yes de great rivalry, and the superior witchgay, is gettin fingers up his assssssssssss..  *freak* *freak* *freak*

man, when i read the thread, one would say that wildcats are the top alliance and kickin everyone's ass, but i received secret information  *Lips Sealed*

IIllIlIllI   78   10   10   0
TeddyBears   48   6   6   0
Alliance   40   5   5   0
WOJ   22   3   3   0
ROIMPERIU   20   5   4   1
Uruk_Hai   16   2   2   0
CENTURIONS   16   4   3   1
SST   12   4   3   1
GLADIADOR   10   1   1   0
BULSOF   10   1   1   0

vere are wildketz, men??  Huh? Huh?  Huh? hiske, dont get the bad habbits from mymoron. you're all bragging here in de forum, like there is no one else, and ur de best, which OBVIOUSLY, is far from the truth.

we go to war to fight. Therefore we choose those who can actually fight back. you fight for the rankings therefore you pick on easy targets and act as bullies. You will probably win the ranking. We will probably feel a lot more accomplishment and generally will have more fun this era.

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* you should write jokes, instead of re-writing star trek episodes!! im sure you gonna accomplish alot this era.. and get ur ass kicked quite a few times, i predict  *freak* *freak* *freak*

close ur holes myyy, it stinks!!  *stop* *stop* *stop*
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: