Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 20:05:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats Rule!!!  (Read 186939 times)
Lord Rogue
« Reply #120 on: September 23, 2007, 21:08:28 PM »

you know who I'm talking about
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #121 on: September 23, 2007, 21:36:57 PM »

even experienced player can do mistakes. or, do you think that kupofater and kopsi`s alliance wasn`t experienced?

its one thing to leave your army on the field because you arrogantly think people cant take you, its totally another to not even know what army saves are  *wink* You can in no way convince me that 4 players which left their armies were not noobs.

And yes, it is not hard to win against unexperienced players. Like this poor guy I crashed yesterday - who did an army save/pillage on my ally and of course didnt take his siege weapons *wink* - now THAT was an easy one to catch as naturally his army returned before his block. Its the little details that win the wars and experienced players dont forget about the little details.
k_mihai
« Reply #122 on: September 23, 2007, 21:51:35 PM »

see, i was speaking about our war with bears, i`m glad that u agree with me, here
Reaccão
« Reply #123 on: September 23, 2007, 21:53:25 PM »

Who cares if you are experienced or not?

We were all noobs when Reaccro won the first 5 wars we fought, two of them were against Hunterz and Cuceritori, top alliances with experienced veteran players. We were all newbies in Reaccro.

We have different goals in the game. We have different possibilities in time to spend playing. It is fine  *rose*. Any comparison will always limp.

Everything goes in a postmodern world.

If we all have fun, whichever way we chose to play, we all win.
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #124 on: September 24, 2007, 00:20:30 AM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you didn't actually WIN the one good war. I know there were a lot if:s...  *rose*

OMG... that's really stupid of me... *Grin* hehe... anyway; I'm still queen of the realm *Tongue* even though we lost the great war.... hehe!
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #125 on: September 24, 2007, 00:23:33 AM »

OMG... that's really stupid of me... *Grin* hehe... anyway; I'm still queen of the realm *Tongue* even though we lost the great war.... hehe!

myn's arrogance is rubbing on you, dear, but if you want the queen title, you have to come and get it *Tongue*
Reaccão
« Reply #126 on: September 24, 2007, 00:26:09 AM »

Cat fight?
Hiske
Trusted Member

« Reply #127 on: September 24, 2007, 00:31:02 AM »

myn's arrogance is rubbing on you, dear, but if you want the queen title, you have to come and get it *Tongue*

you're not really suggesting that it's YOU who has that title, right?  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* dream on, dear....
Lord Rogue
« Reply #128 on: September 24, 2007, 01:22:38 AM »

she's drama queen, maybe *Tongue*

Hiske (queen Lioness) against Krembo, the Alien Queen
- - -

Hiske pwns... fangs down *Tongue*
UberNoob
Sergeant

« Reply #129 on: September 24, 2007, 06:12:07 AM »

you're not really suggesting that it's YOU who has that title, right?  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* dream on, dear....

of course that's only if there's no other female in the realm with more net worth points (which will eventually lead to more military points as well *cool*). *wink*
Lord Rogue
« Reply #130 on: September 24, 2007, 07:10:36 AM »

of course that's only if there's no other female in the realm with more net worth points (which will eventually lead to more military points as well *cool*). *wink*

*hahaha*

In hebrew we say: "Dress a monkey in a royal suit, it would still be just a monkey"
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #131 on: September 24, 2007, 12:58:35 PM »

I dont suffer any illusions of grandeur, unlike you and your beloved leader, myn

A while ago you announced you were nobility, nowadays Hiske proclaims herself to be queen. Soon you will probably declares us all to be peasants who must voluntarily deliver their income to you main province. Even if intended as joke, I somehow tend to attribute such statements to your arrogance, probably because I think you have no sense of humor *Tongue*

P.S. Dear Hiske, I am sure you will enjoy some hearty competition for your "queen" title this era. I still believe such honors are earned not given.
k_mihai
« Reply #132 on: September 24, 2007, 13:06:19 PM »

i proclaimed Hiske queen long time ago  *Grin*. competition with?  *evil*
Lord Rogue
« Reply #133 on: September 24, 2007, 13:10:09 PM »

I dont suffer any illusions of grandeur, unlike you and your beloved leader, myn

A while ago you announced you were nobility, nowadays Hiske proclaims herself to be queen. Soon you will probably declares us all to be peasants who must voluntarily deliver their income to you main province. Even if intended as joke, I somehow tend to attribute such statements to your arrogance, probably because I think you have no sense of humor *Tongue*

P.S. Dear Hiske, I am sure you will enjoy some hearty competition for your "queen" title this era. I still believe such honors are earned not given.

A while ago you proclaimed to be your cousin Rosa... and some other dudette... so?
Hiske
Trusted Member

« Reply #134 on: September 24, 2007, 13:14:03 PM »

I dont suffer any illusions of grandeur

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Do you really seriously think that I want any title at all this era? dear Kremrostrisolde, I don't care for any titles or rankings (except alliance-ranking...) I'm only playing to have fun with my friends... I know I'm not a great farmer nor a great warrior... but the thing is; I don't care! I play to have fun; to fight some nice battles; to talk a lot with nice people; to play the game the way I want it! and for me; that's the only thing that matters...

*bear*
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: