Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 03:34:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eliminating morale runs at 46 morale when enemy is dead  (Read 4822 times)
Kupofather
Private

« on: September 11, 2007, 23:12:39 PM »

I am SOOOO sick and tired of battles like these: *sorry, I cannot post reports of the battles that have been fought less then 7 days ago*

They had nothing in the fort, they had no fort left standing and yet I ran on a what? 4% chance?
Bullshit-_- THese battles happen all too often. I can understand if they're demoralized because they just found a shitload of troops inside the wall they just busted down but when they bust the wall down and see nothing but resources for the taking and THEN they run?

"OH NOES ITS THE RESOURCES THEY GUNNA PWN US!_!"
-_-
Proposal 1:
After the wall breaks the attacking army wins if there is no one inside.

Proposal 2:
After the wall breaks the attacking army is given a -4 morale if the defending army inside is larger than the attacking army and a +4 morale boost if it is smaller.

The "small" and "large" would be controlled by some multiplier... say 2x smaller or 2x larger etc...

I'm just tired of retarded battles that ruin my perfect win record.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 23:21:24 PM by Nebthe » Logged
k_mihai
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 23:41:18 PM »

Yes, but u didn`t break the wall, there were still some hit points in that report.
BWT, can`t that rule of posting after 7 days be changed? It`s kind of annoying 
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 23:42:37 PM »

BWT, can`t that rule of posting after 7 days be changed? It`s kind of annoying 

I think if you talk with the other player implicated and he accept to post the battle, you can post it faster than 7 days *dance*

I am the one and only!
Kupofather
Private

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 00:13:09 AM »

Seriously. Since all it shows is that I got my ass kicked. So you got to see my 1000 spears die on a wall. Wipdedo *Smiley*
Repr
Trusted Member

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 00:16:34 AM »

Seriously. Since all it shows is that I got my ass kicked. So you got to see my 1000 spears die on a wall. Wipdedo *Smiley*

you play this game from your birth on, and still you die against an empty fort? come on dude...
Kupofather
Private

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 00:57:01 AM »

i know *shame on me*
It was lvl 2 fort tohugh @_@ I didnt even know it was possible to die on lvl 2's
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: