Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 18:21:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GARDEL VS BUTCHERS  (Read 32462 times)
lopov
Sergeant

« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2008, 18:20:49 PM »

WOW very intersting my friend...we talk like we will  be friends to the end ? or it doesnt work for you too ? if yodaa from my alliance is friend with mincirik from butchers then wtf i supose to do? to reject him  out ? to declare war to butchers ? what would u do in my place? and by away...i talked to you guys and i try make something toghether but no chance....so why is real reason because u dont wanna keep this friendship ?
Why dont u talk say real reason? why all this boolshit? Huh?
maybe u will try be more precise and we ll talk over messenger or any where u want to

goodluck and kind regards
Cip leader of Alcool
the REAL REASON is as that if we made friendship and NAP you dont have to talk about that at the forums, this game is also have diplomatique way of playing, for example we consider GARDEL as very good alliance and we know them as very respective and honest players, so from now on please if you want to talk about friendships DO NOT TALK IN PUBLIC at first place....at the second place that so called real reason that is something what you maybe know ......from my point of view is like I wrote before
P.S.
dont worry we will not declare war to your alliance    *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear*
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 18:21:41 PM by lopov » Logged
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2008, 02:44:20 AM »

i dont care if u declare war or not is just the ideea..because we ll be no1 with or no war with you or croatia or anybody else

so cheers *bear*
lopov
Sergeant

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2008, 11:08:10 AM »

i dont care if u declare war or not is just the ideea..because we ll be no1 with or no war with you or croatia or anybody else

so cheers *bear*
then I maybe reconsider my opinion about declaring war to alcool
beicumine
Major

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2008, 17:42:33 PM »

go for  it my friend  *bear* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO*
LCFDIVINE
Private

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2008, 18:01:51 PM »

we meet again, I'm sure  *Smiley*

BUTCHERS
Private

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2008, 18:04:28 PM »

*Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *stop* *stop* *stop* *stop* *stop* *stop* *stop* *stop* *stop* *dance* *dance* *dance* *dance* *dance* *dance* *dance* *dance* *dance* *dance* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *evil* *evil* *evil* *evil* *evil* *evil* *evil* *evil* *evil* *evil* *evil* *evil* *evil*                                    Gardel was very weak players - destroyd them
madden
Private

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2008, 21:31:33 PM »

*bear* many time missing to the end of the era, everyone will have a lot of time for take his revange  *bear* peace and love *bravo*
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 21:57:53 PM by madden » Logged
Clavillus
Private

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2008, 22:16:35 PM »

The TEMPLARS was one from 7 wars that had when GARDEL betrayed us! Already there were intentions of attacking us! Enough time before ... But KINGONE never had any relationship with TEMPLARS ... Therefore, there will be no retaliation!  *hmm*
beicumine
Major

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2008, 15:04:10 PM »

STASY pls close this subject !!!
thxs *rose*
matiasbigi
Private

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2008, 03:21:55 AM »

Clavillus....Alcool was friend with KINGONE from very long time by now...and mr Munra and Matiasbigi..u big cheaters shud up because u are disonorable to talk with somebody....u dont now what self respect mean...so what should i say about respect of others....try to learn be normal man  then  maybe u have chance in any discussion...i dont think peoples will apreciate you for talking 1 thing and doing another one !!! *bear*
Cheers for my real friends : PATRIOTS PL_DP KINGONE ROBOYS ....(also kind regards and drinks for Reborn and some certain players like Mimov General12 etc )
Friendly yours Ciprianus Leader of Alcool....
 *bear*

yo dont know me... who are you to said im a cheater?
CLAVILLUS: we dont have any friendship. we only talk a couple of times. this isnt friendship. this is only talk. and. you atack in war, and is ok, but, if i was your target, we can fight the war only us, and dont involve the members of our alliances. but is late now.

WE NEVER BROKE A NAP. SAID YOU WANT, BUT, WE NEVER SAID YOU ARE FRIEND TO ME. IF YOU THINK YOU  AND ME ARE FRIENDS YOU ARE VERY MISTAKE. because, if we have a friendship, WE NEVER DECLARE WAR TO YOU. ASK TO THE people of tugas, kingsro and many others. and, we never declare 2 wars aganist the same alliance. alcool atack always the same.

But, i said to you in personal messenge. congratulations for your victory, if you want to be my friend or not really dont care. I NEVER BETRAY A FRIEND and...
in other hand, we dont have a nap, we dont have a frienship, this is a war game and...  i declare war.
I DONT ATACK YOU WHITOUT WAR, YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO SEE COMING THE ATACKS. I DONT ATACK GENERALLY WHITOUT A WAR, because, is shit. i dont care the militar point and... alcool guy... dont cry anymore, WE fight real wars, you only declare to weaks alliances, destroy his armys, only for war incomes. and obiusly, this alliances dont have the chance to retaliate... because they are weak.

Alcool ataking us from others players, and you said to us cheaters? jajaja, you are the worst.

matiasbigi
Private

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2008, 03:35:26 AM »

the REAL REASON is as that if we made friendship and NAP you dont have to talk about that at the forums, this game is also have diplomatique way of playing, for example we consider GARDEL as very good alliance and we know them as very respective and honest players, so from now on please if you want to talk about friendships DO NOT TALK IN PUBLIC at first place....at the second place that so called real reason that is something what you maybe know ......from my point of view is like I wrote before
P.S.
dont worry we will not declare war to your alliance    *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear*

THANKS MAN, im very glad to there are smarts players that dont consume the propaganda. THIS IS ALL PROPAGANDA to two alliances to lost aganist us, and, they are bad losers.

leader to alcool: if you want to form a group of alliances aganist us its ok, we do a great battle to you, but, dont form this group whit liar and propaganda, saing things hat isnt true. you use clavillus and his angry (for the confusion to our relationship , and i understand his angry, and i dont have any rencour aganist him he won, its ok). but you are the worst, you use this situation to blame us and try to look for others alliances to do YOUR JOB. play your own wars and, dont lie anymore.
soy_julian
Private

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2008, 13:42:56 PM »

maybe you people don´t know that GARDEL "every day sings better" *Tongue*
....mati, don´t waist your time in this....they don´t diserve so much attention....if someone call you coward (for a thing that happened a long time ago or at this moment, whatever), but he do nothing more than cry and whin, well...who is the coward???... *pardon*  *Grin*
Regards from GUERREROS, and....
Hasta la victoria, siempreeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet dream
Clavillus
Private

« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2008, 02:01:25 AM »

in portuguese
Senhores, este assunto para mim está encerrado... Já expliquei minhas verdadeiras razões, tanto aqui no fórum, como em mesagens pessoais a matiasbigi... que foram perfeitamente entendidas por ele... embora eu sinta que ele não concorde com meu ponto de vista.... Antes de me despedir deste tópico, quero deixar minhas sinceras desculpas ao Zangano, que eu nunca quis prejudicar, mas era o único que eu pude fazer alguma coisa na guerra que tivemos entre KINGONE e GARDEL... e quero dizer, que embora a punição dele tenha me ajudado muito na guerra, eu achei aquilo uma tremenda covardia... já que ele foi o primeiro a ser penalizado por aquele motivo neste realm... Os administradores deveriam olhar com mais atenção.... existem MUITOS jogadores fazendo ataques de honra... Quero salientar aqui, meu verdadeiro motivo de ter atacado a GARDEL foi porque me senti traído com a primeira declaração de guerra deles contra nós, já que eramos amigos... Nunca tivemos um NAP com GARDEL, mas eramos amigos sim... trocávamos mensagens todo instante com eles... eu mesmo traduzia as mensagens que -ODIN- trocava com matias... mas isso não importa mais.... Meu objetivo foi alcançado... minha aliança foi desfeita, portanto com isso, este assunto está encerrado para mim.... com isso, me despeço de todos .... boa sorte e bom jogo a todos....
beicumine
Major

« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2008, 06:00:55 AM »

Matiasbigi.... *stop*...u talk boolshit...look at your F...ing wars ..and score u did with it then compare to ours....hehehe ..u need lot much more to learn about it....we have 3 times more wars then u....and if u look at our size wise as... le...  hehehe then u could realise what big things we did....so u win 1 war..but u say a bit up u never declare war to an alliance who have more then 2 wars..if is true then u are a f....ing big liar ...alcool had 7 wars when u declared war....so shut the f ...up

*bear*
Cip leader of Alcool
powerr98
Captain

« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2008, 14:16:45 PM »

Matiasbigi.... *stop*...u talk boolshit...look at your F...ing wars ..and score u did with it then compare to ours....hehehe ..u need lot much more to learn about it....we have 3 times more wars then u....and if u look at our size wise as... le...  hehehe then u could realise what big things we did....so u win 1 war..but u say a bit up u never declare war to an alliance who have more then 2 wars..if is true then u are a f....ing big liar ...alcool had 7 wars when u declared war....so shut the f ...up

*bear*
Cip leader of Alcool

I think Matiasbigi meant he never declares twice on the same alliance.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: