Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 01:48:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GARDEL VS BUTCHERS  (Read 33025 times)
cora
Private

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2008, 16:42:32 PM »

who won the war??
matiasbigi
Private

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2008, 18:22:40 PM »

we won the war (gardel)! for only 50 points, at the end of the war!
munra666
Private

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2008, 20:06:27 PM »

hm..i ain't complaiyning..just telling something you "forgot".....

JAJAJA you are funny, ZANGANO was banned and still clavillus need ask to nigg to open zangano´s defense. mmm thats a brave option, he can win to zangano with 40 of moral and still he prefers nigg atack firts. and BUTCHERTS declare a war again to us and all very brave desicions. GARDEL NEVER BETRAID his word. We figth with honor and never ask others to figth for us.
munra666
Private

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2008, 20:10:29 PM »

well done gardel you will be history in 2 weeks  *dance* *bear*
What is your problem with gardel??
Clavillus
Private

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2008, 14:47:05 PM »

Good matiasbigi, very good... Usually starts a fight because two people have two different opinions and are firm to protect them ... I was betrayed by GARDEL, because they were friends and we were surprised by a war ... NAP is another matter! KINGONE was on 7 simultaneous wars in GARDEL has taken advantage of in ... This is not cowardice and treason? That serve as a lesson to those who trust in GARDEL. This game has friends, enemies, neutral and NAP peoples ...... I never attack my friends!!! I never attack NAP peoples!!! Traitor!!!
munra666
Private

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2008, 20:30:25 PM »

Good matiasbigi, very good... Usually starts a fight because two people have two different opinions and are firm to protect them ... I was betrayed by GARDEL, because they were friends and we were surprised by a war ... NAP is another matter! KINGONE was on 7 simultaneous wars in GARDEL has taken advantage of in ... This is not cowardice and treason? That serve as a lesson to those who trust in GARDEL. This game has friends, enemies, neutral and NAP peoples ...... I never attack my friends!!! I never attack NAP peoples!!! Traitor!!!

JAJAJA TRAITOR?Huh? who push out preatorian, clavillus you betrayed to your ally and and good friend preatorian, you left out of kingone only to prevent lose points and a war. You can not talk about friendship. We never betrayed you. We ever have a NAP with you.
Clavillus
Private

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2008, 22:08:29 PM »

On NAP ... Yes, GARDEL never had NAP with KINGONE ... But was a friendly alliance ... Even without NAP is not hits a friend ... We are not more friends! From now on, I expect anything of you ... But when they were friends, not expecting aggression ... So this is treason! About a clean war, Zangano is on the floor and I do not attack more him ... on Preatorian...   I have my reasons for maintain it outside and I was not that I withdrew ... Suggests that stopped bag of shots? Or who got his account to have "multi account"?
_________

Acerca de NAP... Sí, GARDEL nunca teve NAP con KINGONE ... Pero fue una alianza de amigos ... Incluso sin NAP no se ataca a un amigo ... No somos más amigos! A partir de ahora, espero cualquier cosa de ustedes ... Pero cuando eran amigos, no esperaba la agresión ... Así que esto es traición!!!!! Acerca de una guerra limpia, Zangano está en el piso y yo no le ataque más ... acerca de Preatorian... Tengo mis razones para mantenerlo fuera de KINGONE y no fue yo que lo retiro... Sugiere que lo dejamos de bolsa de disparos? O que se tenga"multi account"?

Esta es la última vez que Yo escribe en español ... Usted no se merece este examen ... En el futuro, respondere a sus puestos en portugués
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2008, 22:28:47 PM »

Clavillus....Alcool was friend with KINGONE from very long time by now...and mr Munra and Matiasbigi..u big cheaters shud up because u are disonorable to talk with somebody....u dont now what self respect mean...so what should i say about respect of others....try to learn be normal man  then  maybe u have chance in any discussion...i dont think peoples will apreciate you for talking 1 thing and doing another one !!! *bear*
Cheers for my real friends : PATRIOTS PL_DP KINGONE ROBOYS ....(also kind regards and drinks for Reborn and some certain players like Mimov General12 etc )
Friendly yours Ciprianus Leader of Alcool....
 *bear*
munra666
Private

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2008, 00:25:20 AM »

Clavillus....Alcool was friend with KINGONE from very long time by now...and mr Munra and Matiasbigi..u big cheaters shud up because u are disonorable to talk with somebody....u dont now what self respect mean...so what should i say about respect of others....try to learn be normal man  then  maybe u have chance in any discussion...i dont think peoples will apreciate you for talking 1 thing and doing another one !!! *bear*
Cheers for my real friends : PATRIOTS PL_DP KINGONE ROBOYS ....(also kind regards and drinks for Reborn and some certain players like Mimov General12 etc )
 *bear*
Ciprianus you lose a fear war agains GARDEL, we never cheet on you, we never send a Kamikaze atack, and never ask nobody break yours defenses, Kingone win the war only because zangano was banned  for push honor up, it´s not  ok it not a good thing but i´ts brake  NO writen rules.
Criprianus you are angry beacuse you lose the war, Clavillus are angry becuse he think we have a nap, but he atack us before to declared th war, we never betrayed our word and never cheet, we has a lot of realms of experience and we always were and honorable aliancce.
beicumine
Major

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2008, 05:47:50 AM »

If u were brave as you say you could declare war before i was banned..like now..declare me war now when nobody is banned and lets see who get who...and get all your peoples out of vacantion mode and  fight honestly not like a pussy...did u see how many soldiers i have killed this era? did u see how many wars i won ? did u see we had 11 wars when u declared war to us ? did u remember when u told me is not corect to declare war against croatia because they have already 3 wars ?

Cip leader of Alcool

*bear*
BUTCHERS
Private

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2008, 11:51:47 AM »

XAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXXAXA      *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Smiley* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *rose* *rose* *rose* *rose* *kissgirl* *kissgirl* *kissgirl* *kissgirl* *kissgirl* *kissgirl* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *dance* *dance* *dance* *dance* *dance* *dance* *dance* *dance* *dance*          *YAHOO*    BASTA    *YAHOO*
beicumine
Major

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2008, 13:30:22 PM »

thx friend  *bear*
Machucado
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2008, 13:47:43 PM »

never declare war to the same alliance twise.

Respect *clenched fist over the heart*

Mati, olvidalos...  *rose* *rose*
lopov
Sergeant

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2008, 15:34:30 PM »

*bear*
Cip, I consider you as my friend from the time I was in alcool as LOPOV playing next to you against other alliances....and I will drink in the name of that...but as I can see you are in friendly relations with players who are not my friends really I have to tell you that I m disapointed and deeply hurt....privatly I still consider you as my friend and that will never be cahnged but for imperia online our NAP is cancelled
 *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear*
good luck to all
beicumine
Major

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2008, 17:43:12 PM »

WOW very intersting my friend...we talk like we will  be friends to the end ? or it doesnt work for you too ? if yodaa from my alliance is friend with mincirik from butchers then wtf i supose to do? to reject him  out ? to declare war to butchers ? what would u do in my place? and by away...i talked to you guys and i try make something toghether but no chance....so why is real reason because u dont wanna keep this friendship ?
Why dont u talk say real reason? why all this boolshit? Huh?
maybe u will try be more precise and we ll talk over messenger or any where u want to

goodluck and kind regards
Cip leader of Alcool
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: