Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 08:06:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GARDEL VS BUTCHERS  (Read 32784 times)
matiasbigi
Private

« on: January 30, 2008, 22:14:43 PM »

Well. my comrades and i declare war to butchers, nothing personal, only for the rank.
They begining burning all (first mistake), and take advantage in the score, but, we take the advantage very soon at the way of gardel. Hiting armys.
The first in fall was rugby, tazar prepare a speciall souvenier to him when he atack to my friend. after that, well, i do the same whit rugby, and, munra and zangano (exellents players) hitting his armyes too we take the advantage.
They continues pillage us (its allways a bad decition), because, they dont do best than that.
The resut of this is the same, they obtain 50 points burning, and we hit his army take a lot of points.  third day of war, we winning for 900 points.
In the other hand, a lot of goods alliances declare war on then. they have 7 wars in course!!!,
To all gardel, dont care eliminate enemies, only win wars, and, they suffered abused from part of all alliances, we decide to offer to they the end of war. His leader, mincirik, agree whit us in this deal.
And here begin the real deal... His leader betray on us, he atack me when 3 others acounts to down my army, and then, he hit to me, eliminate my army, and take the advantage for 200 points... and... only 10 hours left to the end.
They claim for his victory, and send to me a beatifull picture... its clear they dont have idea who are in fromt of him.

http://free.hit.bg/rektora/IMPERIA/BUTCH%20Gardel.JPG
Well i thing they do funny things whit his "creativity" after the war is over.

Its very true my apport to the final result it was determinated. i make a big mistake having mercy and let my troops at home. But, my comrades, exepcional warriors, elaborate whit me a perfect strategy, and, fight like real heroes, 10 minutes to the end, we take the advantage and finaly, whin for 50 points!!!

Fight whit honor and clear is the only way to victory.

I feel proud to be part of this alliance and do this exepcional warriors like comrades.
well im going to waste this infernal war incomes...
lopov
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 22:51:40 PM »

Well. my comrades and i declare war to butchers, nothing personal, only for the rank.
They begining burning all (first mistake), and take advantage in the score, but, we take the advantage very soon at the way of gardel. Hiting armys.
The first in fall was rugby, tazar prepare a speciall souvenier to him when he atack to my friend. after that, well, i do the same whit rugby, and, munra and zangano (exellents players) hitting his armyes too we take the advantage.
They continues pillage us (its allways a bad decition), because, they dont do best than that.
The resut of this is the same, they obtain 50 points burning, and we hit his army take a lot of points.  third day of war, we winning for 900 points.
In the other hand, a lot of goods alliances declare war on then. they have 7 wars in course!!!,
To all gardel, dont care eliminate enemies, only win wars, and, they suffered abused from part of all alliances, we decide to offer to they the end of war. His leader, mincirik, agree whit us in this deal.
And here begin the real deal... His leader betray on us, he atack me when 3 others acounts to down my army, and then, he hit to me, eliminate my army, and take the advantage for 200 points... and... only 10 hours left to the end.
They claim for his victory, and send to me a beatifull picture... its clear they dont have idea who are in fromt of him.

Its very true my apport to the final result it was determinated. i make a big mistake having mercy and let my troops at home. But, my comrades, exepcional warriors, elaborate whit me a perfect strategy, and, fight like real heroes, 10 minutes to the end, we take the advantage and finaly, whin for 50 points!!!

I feel proud to be part of this alliance and do this exepcional warriors like comrades.
and lucky bustards are hideing their armys ....fckn good, we haved a bad luck against them.....and we have to do a lot to catch them
Machucado
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 09:51:39 AM »

Luchar hasta la victoria, siempre!

Well done Gardel  *rose* *rose*
licancina
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 10:36:26 AM »

hehehehehe, funny picture *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *bear*

" Ako vam je težak stijeg čestitosti, utaknite ga u zemlju i naše kosti će ga nositi..." Vaši branitelji
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 23:13:14 PM »

well done gardel you will be history in 2 weeks  *dance* *bear*
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2008, 00:02:37 AM »

a good war...i think you got luky...if only 10 hours to go ..a big war and they stayed offline....aa by the way put the picture in the Hate topic...there are a lot like this...it's realy funny *Smiley*

LuBu
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 11:23:42 AM »

Fuuny picture!!!Well done! *bravo* *bear*
Clavillus
Private

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 14:16:35 PM »

Speaking of betrayal, I suffered a betrayal by the Gardel ... Until a few days before, I translated the letters that -Odin- sent and received of  matiasbigi ... The content of these messages, mostly, it was affirmation of the partnership between KINGONE and GARDEL, or mutual aid, when Gardel needed guidance on an enemy... Gardel was our friend, they frequented  our chat ... We had several simultaneous wars against KINGONE, and GARDEL also declared war against us. It is not necessary to say that all the other enemies of war, just won on points and stop the attacks, but GARDEL not done this, they crush our armys us as cheap ... And I have not forgotten it! War is war, but the betrayal of a friend, deserves to be punished with death!
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2008, 19:16:30 PM »

:Dbravo my dear friend Clavillus ...i now all history about it and i agreed they was tricky with many other players.. and they asked NAP...nap with Reborn or strong alliances just because are cowards and they run as long as they can all over....and now their time arrived  *Angry*and declared war against Alcool because 2 of alcool were banned and now 3 of them are in vacantion ...i wonder why because they are ..:: o mighty players LoL..and now they run while we have 8 wars (10 was but alcool finished 2 wars yesterday)..we dont care if we lose or win and we just fight them how we can....so Gardel guys next time look arround before believe somthing like : **wow we are so strong** lol
matiasbigi
Private

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2008, 17:14:40 PM »

Speaking of betrayal, I suffered a betrayal by the Gardel ... Until a few days before, I translated the letters that -Odin- sent and received of  matiasbigi ... The content of these messages, mostly, it was affirmation of the partnership between KINGONE and GARDEL, or mutual aid, when Gardel needed guidance on an enemy... Gardel was our friend, they frequented  our chat ... We had several simultaneous wars against KINGONE, and GARDEL also declared war against us. It is not necessary to say that all the other enemies of war, just won on points and stop the attacks, but GARDEL not done this, they crush our armys us as cheap ... And I have not forgotten it! War is war, but the betrayal of a friend, deserves to be punished with death!

Dear clavillus: WE NEVER AGREE WHIT YOU A NAP OR A MUTUAL PROTECTION PACT in this era. if we declare to kingone was because i was secure to dont have any nap whit you people. Im allways respect naps ALLWAYS.
In this moment, when we declare to you, we need war incomes. and, the only way to get them was dstroying armys. I really dont remember if you people request the end of war or not in this war. By the way, this is not a traition, we declare war and play a clean war aganist you, whitout pillage, and previous atacks. We fight front to front, and win a war killing troops, not pillagin like the most others alliances. If you let your armys unprotected, inst our fault.
Saludos
matiasbigi
Private

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2008, 17:31:09 PM »

:Dbravo my dear friend Clavillus ...i now all history about it and i agreed they was tricky with many other players.. and they asked NAP...nap with Reborn or strong alliances just because are cowards and they run as long as they can all over....and now their time arrived  *Angry*and declared war against Alcool because 2 of alcool were banned and now 3 of them are in vacantion ...i wonder why because they are ..:: o mighty players LoL..and now they run while we have 8 wars (10 was but alcool finished 2 wars yesterday)..we dont care if we lose or win and we just fight them how we can....so Gardel guys next time look arround before believe somthing like : **wow we are so strong** lol

first, we are friends of reborn to all the time, wen they arent to strong. secound, reborn dont win our wars, we do for ourselves.
tree, im in vacations because... im in vacation and this isnt your busines. here is summer and... well we are in vacation time.
four: Look our history of wars... we beat good alliances and, never declare war to the same alliance twise.
You want cowars? there are alliances that declare all the time to weaks alliances, declare one and another. tell me, your friends of alcool, beat some strong alliance? nop, they are first because, are in low points range and declare to weaks alliances.
We only win a few points in banned players and, you are right. this isnt good, our mistake, but, later to this, we play a ordinari war, and the people of alcool was help whit others alliances who atack us whitout war, from behind.
but, for luck there are some exellents alliance to keep this game interesting. Croatia play a exellent war aganist us, ay_ditzy (almina alliance) play exellent to, patriots, kick our ass, teach us a strong lesson, the people of kingone, at this moment have play a clean war to. tm_america, reborn, all alliances to play good to.
Alcool, are a lot of cowars, they ask to us to declare croatia 10000 times, always saing "we hit them, is the  oportunity now" crap, you play your own wars. if you want to be the 1rst place alliance, begin to fight your own wars.
When they continues in first place, we declare war to them, croatia or patriots are better to alcool and deserves the first place mutch more to them.
matiasbigi
Private

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2008, 17:37:54 PM »

in 2 weeks, we can play a war again, dont declare 10000 others war, and we play hand to hand. we see who is the best of us.
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2008, 22:21:40 PM »

hm...good ....gg a good speach...in something you are right , in something wrong..but they can't win...they can't destroy anyoane of you..and only someoane has been destroyd they run in vacation mode.....these war you said was clean?? you declared war to them when 3 playears were banned....and run all out in vacation mode....thery clean war.... *Smiley*)) ...i keep myself informed......

Sincerly yours : RememberMe[RoBoys]

matiasbigi
Private

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2008, 05:41:50 AM »

hm...good ....gg a good speach...in something you are right , in something wrong..but they can't win...they can't destroy anyoane of you..and only someoane has been destroyd they run in vacation mode.....these war you said was clean?? you declared war to them when 3 playears were banned....and run all out in vacation mode....thery clean war.... *Smiley*)) ...i keep myself informed......

Sincerly yours : RememberMe[RoBoys]

they was banned to CHEAT. secound. im in vacation, tazar was in vacation, and, tazar was in vacation. what part of this you cant understand?
 we win the war aganist alcool whit all gardel´s in play exept maverik to is away working. and, they have the chance to rematch. dont cry anymore to this matter. alcool loose aganist gardel, his banned guys only give to us 300 points no more than that, and we win for a lot more.
i dont care loose a war if my opponent play clean. patriots beat us, and i congratulate to them.
relax man, its only a game.
saludos
DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2008, 12:08:45 PM »

hm..i ain't complaiyning..just telling something you "forgot".....

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: