Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 21:15:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 61   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All Pinoys here!!!  (Read 175970 times)
Rakii
Captain

Clitz Lickerz Clubz

« Reply #675 on: January 15, 2008, 08:42:45 AM »

uu nga naman bakit di nyo ni lock hehe..btw sa R4 magsisimula na war natin..pasok na kayo ^_^ *bear*

Bankai
mjez
High Warlord
Captain

Gladiator

« Reply #676 on: January 15, 2008, 13:11:51 PM »

Ano ba naman yan brod?! *hmm* I-lock mo ang alliance kapag may war. Trojan Horse ang tawag dyan. *sad*

well as i said i that thread, we are New to this game... and We, as Wolves, play with Respect & Dignity...
i thought about locking the alliance but i forgot to tell my leader about it. And we never thought that anyone would go this far, "Cheating" just to win by anymeans...
That is not a strategy, that is fixed gaming. Fixed gaming has & always will be a form of Cheat. and i dunno why the hell Admins allow this... this shows that who ever believes in Fixing Games as a Tactic,shows the person that they really are.

Guardians Live by the Sword
iamthe
Brain Damage
Sergeant

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon!

« Reply #677 on: January 15, 2008, 14:22:37 PM »

Oh well. Charge to experience na lang. *Smiley* At least kapag binuo niyo na ang pinaka-serious na pinoy alliance, alam niyo na ang gagawin. *bear*

You raise the blade, you make the change
You rearrange them 'till I'm sane
mjez
High Warlord
Captain

Gladiator

« Reply #678 on: January 15, 2008, 15:42:44 PM »

the alliance in r4 is still undergoing changes, i do hope kumander made the right decision to engage in war this early... i suggest that they should have a Cap for now, because early wars will definitely hurt lowbies. so there must be a requirement for joining the alliance, and that's to have a minimum of 2k net points. Rakii talked about it a couple of times in threads including this one but i dont think it was implied in the current Pilipinas alliance.
i also talked to kumander numerous times in-game, definitely he has enuf firepower to engage in war, so does Rakii i think... +3 members are also geared up hopefully...
but the other 4 guys certainly should catch up anytime soon or else they will suffer the effects of loses in wars...
no doubt the higher guys can & will definitely protect our lowbies imo, but they cant protect them all the time especially when they're facing enemies at their levels, or when they're offline...

si kumander na rin ang nagsabi,this alliance is made for filipinos to rule & show them that we can dominate somehow...
im down with that...
but i dont think this is the right time

Rakii
Captain

Clitz Lickerz Clubz

« Reply #679 on: January 15, 2008, 16:47:31 PM »

the alliance in r4 is still undergoing changes, i do hope kumander made the right decision to engage in war this early... i suggest that they should have a Cap for now, because early wars will definitely hurt lowbies. so there must be a requirement for joining the alliance, and that's to have a minimum of 2k net points. Rakii talked about it a couple of times in threads including this one but i dont think it was implied in the current Pilipinas alliance.
i also talked to kumander numerous times in-game, definitely he has enuf firepower to engage in war, so does Rakii i think... +3 members are also geared up hopefully...
but the other 4 guys certainly should catch up anytime soon or else they will suffer the effects of loses in wars...
no doubt the higher guys can & will definitely protect our lowbies imo, but they cant protect them all the time especially when they're facing enemies at their levels, or when they're offline...

si kumander na rin ang nagsabi,this alliance is made for filipinos to rule & show them that we can dominate somehow...
im down with that...
but i dont think this is the right time

your probably right mjez, we do know what we can do if we are going to engage war this time, we are not that dumb just to declare war if we dont see the chance of winning..now you are worried about the low points members, of course those will be attack by lower points too or same as thier points.

we will never see an alliance which all the members are having the same point. but your right, maybe its too early to make war and some players are not ready to have it, but for your info we made a collective idea if we can engage a war now or not and i think the pros gain the decision, but still now kumander didnt declare any war yet.

mjez maybe its time for you to join the alliance and start a war *bear*

Bankai
mjez
High Warlord
Captain

Gladiator

« Reply #680 on: January 15, 2008, 17:48:22 PM »

im not being selfish or anything, but im having the greatest start of my IO career... and i planned that from the start, il be go for economy upgrades, while doing heavy to elite units research, making the very least army in which i could attack gold mines only, soon making an army for defense. i noticed in all of the realms im playing in, guys who settle for economy and make very few attacks gain the top ranks in the later eras...
just like kitiara in r3, he is the only filipino in top 50 net points...
but the problem is, he can't help us at wars all the time since enemies who declare wars against us take the advantage of not being in x2-x3 reach of kitiara. and during the days when he was doing all economy, he wasnt able to help, not even once... and also became a point giver at that time... now that he's on 60k+ net, al he can do is pillage x3 guys during wars, which definitely hurts his honor... and if ever he tries to siege a boxed fort at x3 reach, he'll definitely lose especially when he has equal number of army as of the enemy...

ayaw kong maging pabigat,pagkain, or whatsoever... what i really want is for you guys to boost your economies as well for us to have a bigger chance of having a spot at the alliance rankings, as well as in the overall rankings. it is then that we could really show that filipinoes could rule IO.....
masmaganda yun diba?  *pardon*

Rakii
Captain

Clitz Lickerz Clubz

« Reply #681 on: January 15, 2008, 18:05:49 PM »

that would be a problem, well i dont know about the other members for now, but i really think differently. If i wanted to have a big networth or have the highest rank i dont need an alliance to have it. Look it would be better for me to make my own alliance and enjoy my +10 morale, but i did not.

I created the topic about alliance in R4 its because i want to create a great Pinoy Team, i play for the team. Honestly i dont care how many negative points i will have or how many offensive defeats i will have. I dont play for my self, i will play for the team.

im seeking a graceful exit after this era, i want to leave a mark on IO community that once Ph team existed and ruled IO. thats why even its hard to have a good members still i pursue to have that goal. And the only way of achieving it is by declaring wars and wars until we reach the top...

*bear*

Bankai
Liera
« Reply #682 on: January 15, 2008, 18:17:31 PM »

mabuhay si Rakii!!!! *bear* *bear* *bear*
mjez
High Warlord
Captain

Gladiator

« Reply #683 on: January 15, 2008, 19:46:13 PM »

that would be a problem, well i dont know about the other members for now, but i really think differently. If i wanted to have a big networth or have the highest rank i dont need an alliance to have it. Look it would be better for me to make my own alliance and enjoy my +10 morale, but i did not.

I created the topic about alliance in R4 its because i want to create a great Pinoy Team, i play for the team. Honestly i dont care how many negative points i will have or how many offensive defeats i will have. I dont play for my self, i will play for the team.

im seeking a graceful exit after this era, i want to leave a mark on IO community that once Ph team existed and ruled IO. thats why even its hard to have a good members still i pursue to have that goal. And the only way of achieving it is by declaring wars and wars until we reach the top...

*bear*

climbing the top has never been a walk in the park...
no doubt there will be lots of obstacles to overcome, lots of blood to spill, it would be hard as hell... especially when an alliance has different opinions on how they want things to run, especially during wars, its gona be more difficult since everyone must coordinate with each other. may not be the same in economy or army, but i hope that We, as one alliance, when the time comes, must cooperate to reach the top spot.
there maybe times that one or few wont do what others do, so i do hope we'll be able to manage to stand our ground when others fail to do so.....

so economers, rushers, to the current & future members of Pilipinas,
i say good luck to Us then *beer*

Liera
« Reply #684 on: January 15, 2008, 21:34:36 PM »

no doubt there will be lots of obstacles to overcome, lots of blood to spill, it would be hard as hell... especially when an alliance has different opinions on how they want things to run, especially during wars, its gona be more difficult since everyone must coordinate with each other. may not be the same in economy or army, but i hope that We, as one alliance, when the time comes, must cooperate to reach the top spot.
there maybe times that one or few wont do what others do, so i do hope we'll be able to manage to stand our ground when others fail to do so.....

hindi talaga madali...ilang taon kaya tayo nagpaalipin sa taga-ibang bansa... ilang bansa umalipin sa atin... ilang taon at ilang beses tayo bumagsak at tumayo para lumaban? kahit nagigipit marunong pa rin lumaban. mamang man tingnan pero huwag mong apakan dahil marunong ding itong tumayo at lumaban kahit patayan man  *wink*

atapang atao a hindi tatakbo  *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*
Rakii
Captain

Clitz Lickerz Clubz

« Reply #685 on: January 16, 2008, 04:51:46 AM »

hindi talaga madali...ilang taon kaya tayo nagpaalipin sa taga-ibang bansa... ilang bansa umalipin sa atin... ilang taon at ilang beses tayo bumagsak at tumayo para lumaban? kahit nagigipit marunong pa rin lumaban. mamang man tingnan pero huwag mong apakan dahil marunong ding itong tumayo at lumaban kahit patayan man  *wink*

atapang atao a hindi tatakbo  *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

balik balagtasan na naman  *Tongue* MABUHAY SI LIERA  *bear*

we all know that its not easy to reach the top but its not impossible, "kaya ng iba, eh di lalong kaya ng pinoy!"

i challenge you to join the alliance and fight with our pinoy comrades.  *bear*

Bankai
kitiara
Private

« Reply #686 on: January 16, 2008, 04:57:34 AM »

medyo mahirap nga ang posisyon ko sa realm 3 because i'm too far away in points from everyone else in the alliance. i try to help when i can but there's only so much i can do. gusto ko sana tumulong sa realm 4 sa pinoy alliance doon pero locked na ang registration. maybe if there's a pinoy player in the alliance who is going to quit the game, puwede na lang niya i pasa ang account sa akin. i don't like being deadweight to the alliance either, mjez, siguro mali lang ang composition ng players sa r3. if i can get into r4, i'll play for the alliance na lang. sa r3 kailangan ko pa makaisip ng strategy para makatulong ako. maybe if we go to war with other alliances, i'll be able to help out more.

im not being selfish or anything, but im having the greatest start of my IO career... and i planned that from the start, il be go for economy upgrades, while doing heavy to elite units research, making the very least army in which i could attack gold mines only, soon making an army for defense. i noticed in all of the realms im playing in, guys who settle for economy and make very few attacks gain the top ranks in the later eras...
just like kitiara in r3, he is the only filipino in top 50 net points...
but the problem is, he can't help us at wars all the time since enemies who declare wars against us take the advantage of not being in x2-x3 reach of kitiara. and during the days when he was doing all economy, he wasnt able to help, not even once... and also became a point giver at that time... now that he's on 60k+ net, al he can do is pillage x3 guys during wars, which definitely hurts his honor... and if ever he tries to siege a boxed fort at x3 reach, he'll definitely lose especially when he has equal number of army as of the enemy...

ayaw kong maging pabigat,pagkain, or whatsoever... what i really want is for you guys to boost your economies as well for us to have a bigger chance of having a spot at the alliance rankings, as well as in the overall rankings. it is then that we could really show that filipinoes could rule IO.....
masmaganda yun diba?  *pardon*
Liera
« Reply #687 on: January 16, 2008, 17:40:57 PM »

balik balagtasan na naman  *Tongue* MABUHAY SI LIERA  *bear*

nagpapaliwanag lang po  *Smiley*
Rakii
Captain

Clitz Lickerz Clubz

« Reply #688 on: January 16, 2008, 17:49:43 PM »

nagpapaliwanag lang po  *Smiley*

sa presinto ka na magpaliwanag  *Grin* *Grin*

Bankai