Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 08:26:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alliance recruitment.  (Read 20177 times)
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2008, 17:24:17 PM »

I don't play multi dude, I only use one account only.  *rose*

No one said that, you just created a lot of accounts to get the perfect map for you and I was curious how many accounts you had to create for that! What's the matter with you??  *Angry*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
kingjohn
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2008, 17:25:24 PM »

I created about 25 accounts before I got that beautiful map  *Tongue*  *rose* My farmeria map is beautiful right?  *YAHOO*
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 17:26:49 PM by kingjohn » Logged
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2008, 17:30:12 PM »

I created about 25 accounts

Well.... that makes you a multiaccounter  *pardon*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
kingjohn
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2008, 17:30:50 PM »

yes, your army will live forever  *Grin* in some paradise lost

heard of army interceptions? *Grin* btw, do you know how to do army saves?

of course, my army is not easy to catch.
kingjohn
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2008, 17:33:01 PM »

but as far as I know all of them are 0 points and will dissapear after one month if no activities in it. Between I know lots of people register many accounts for maps too. Anyway I am not going to farm whole era, I want military points.   *rose*
k_mihai
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2008, 17:36:53 PM »

of course, my army is not easy to catch.

*Grin* yeah right. don`t forget to put it on the retreat mode  *freak*  use less archers, and try to log in before it cames back *Grin*

Edit john, you are too late, someone already has 3 medals *Grin*
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 18:12:29 PM by k_mihai » Logged
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2008, 20:56:26 PM »

when I play military I am not afraid of fortress siege or pillages, when ur playing farmer, you won't want that to happen. As warrior, it doesn't matter.

Yes, when you are warrior and lose 6 hour production or 20% population and you don't produce enough for your army there is no problem. But when you are farmer and lose 20% population and you don't have any upkeep for army, then it is a big problem *Grin*

I am the one and only!
kingjohn
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2008, 02:43:52 AM »

I got 3 provinces at r1(researched) but haven't colonized anything yet, I am doing nothing but just building and building armies and then later colonize 5-6 provinces simultaneously. I just want to pillage and pillage, by hook or by crook, I am getting my medals!!  *dance* *YAHOO*
k_mihai
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2008, 03:05:34 AM »

*Grin* haven`t you noticed that you have competitors *Grin* until you start to attack, they will get all the medals that you wanted
kingjohn
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2008, 06:26:58 AM »

*Grin* haven`t you noticed that you have competitors *Grin* until you start to attack, they will get all the medals that you wanted

I am getting 2000 archers for pillaging, I must have a medal no matter what.
kingjohn
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2008, 12:15:58 PM »

I may get lucky today, I am attacking somebody and killing someone will lose 700 spearsmans today if he sets his army to fight. Now many people in r1 will start to hate me.  *evil* *evil* *evil*
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 12:18:07 PM by kingjohn » Logged
k_mihai
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2008, 12:25:19 PM »

only for an attack? let`s not exaggerrate, even if you succeed  *Grin* but don`t capitulate after that, if his-her friends attack back, real warriors don`t do that *Grin*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2008, 12:54:09 PM »

Johnie I tried that and it doesn't work too good. Almost every day one noob crushes his army into somebody's wall and the medal goes to the defender...too many medals in the beginning goes to defenders because it is hard that no noob will crush some army in that day *Tongue*

I am the one and only!
Naylrod
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2008, 21:13:22 PM »

sorry but real warriors do not quit.  *rose*

You quit R9 (before you got deleted)! Weren't you a "real" warrior back then? Your alliance slogan is pretty clear.  *hahaha*

"We are a warrior alliance and we shall dominate the realm by crushing our enemies and they shall beg for our mercy. Attack us and be prepared to be our farm. Spirit of brotherhood is emphasized in our alliance. We welcome you to our alliance."

stud
proud leader of PREDATORS
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2008, 21:14:36 PM »

"We are a warrior alliance and we shall dominate the realm by crushing our enemies and they shall beg for our mercy. Attack us and be prepared to be our farm. Spirit of brotherhood is emphasized in our alliance. We welcome you to our alliance."

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
 *xxx* *freak* *Grin* hi

wall wall wall

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: