Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 18:17:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alliance ranking  (Read 16463 times)
soy_julian
Private

« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2008, 01:47:51 AM »

if EFA´s bad, then the wars only should be between alliance with exactly the same points, or something like that (that´s not exactly the solution, obviously), i don´t know....but when an allliance, with huge army, declares war to another with a lot of difference (pay accounts vs. no pay accounts for example), the one way that the smallest can make something like "give trouble" is with EFA´s......it could be part of the tactic, pretty or not...
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 03:49:38 AM by soy_julian » Logged

sweet dream
carman
Lieutenant

blue death

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2008, 03:14:51 AM »

im not understanding if an alliance beats you per say by 3000 points you get 2 points for every 1000 you beat them by so you get 6 extra points for a harder fought battle. then makes everyone fight harder for the bonuses and less for fake because fake wars dont net as much as fought ones

Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2008, 09:40:15 AM »

im not understanding if an alliance beats you per say by 3000 points you get 2 points for every 1000 you beat them by so you get 6 extra points for a harder fought battle. then makes everyone fight harder for the bonuses and less for fake because fake wars dont net as much as fought ones

it's usually not the difference that determines a hard war... I mean; if an alliance wins with 10.000-100; it's usually not a hard war! if an alliance wins with 10.000-9500 it seems much more like a hard war *Smiley*
Machucado
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2008, 12:19:54 PM »

It's kind of pointless discussing this amongst ourselves. We have done it several times and it has lead to nothing. We all have different ideas, good or bad, but until we know what Admins really want with the alliance ranking system, there is no use in discussing it.

Admins aren't discussing the issue with the users, so I suppose they will just go ahead with Stasy's proposal.
vaidocius
Private

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2008, 18:54:29 PM »

i suggest that military points gained in war should  have influence for points in alliance rankings ...
100mp-1p in rankings 500mp-2p and maximum of points 12 you ca get in war 12p
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2008, 19:35:36 PM »

i suggest that military points gained in war should  have influence for points in alliance rankings ...
100mp-1p in rankings 500mp-2p and maximum of points 12 you ca get in war 12p

this will make wars in first months useless  *pardon* *pardon* *pardon*

vaidocius
Private

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2008, 20:02:00 PM »

i never had intresting war in the begining *pardon* but wars will be more intresting....  fight fake war wont be no profit
and i dont think that will be some system whitch could fit for all era
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2008, 20:58:23 PM »

Yes it is possible to fit for all era (I don't know if it's easy to implement). And wars in the beginning are harder than wars in the end this is sure *rose*

I am the one and only!
soy_julian
Private

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2008, 00:16:38 AM »

or maybe divide in parts the era, so the suggestion of vaidocius could be impllement at "the end or the middle" of the era?

sweet dream
soy_julian
Private

« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2008, 00:18:58 AM »

but fake wars not always are "fake"....sometimes is a big big alliance that attacks a small and the small surrender for "survive"....others don´t surrender.....  Huh?...and that´s ok, why it couldn´t be?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 00:19:41 AM by soy_julian » Logged

sweet dream
stud
proud leader of PREDATORS
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2008, 00:27:30 AM »

but fake wars not always are "fake"....sometimes is a big big alliance that attacks a small and the small surrender for "survive"....others don´t surrender.....  Huh?...and that´s ok, why it couldn´t be?

my alliance in r10 is attacked by much stronger alliance, but we'll never surrender, we'll fight them to the last minute *evil* 11 hours to go, and we're leading by 193 *dance*

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
soy_julian
Private

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2008, 01:53:02 AM »

yeah...my alliance too...a big one pay account alliance ask us for surrender.. before they even declare the war!!!! *stop*...we not only don´t surrender...we made them saw that they will not won at all *Grin* *Grin*....and they don´t declare the war!!! *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue*  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
 *bear*
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 01:53:49 AM by soy_julian » Logged

sweet dream
vaidocius
Private

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2008, 21:43:37 PM »

for surendering should be some points given exemple: surendering for stronger 2x give 4 points 3x 3 points 4x 2 points ...... stronger alliance cant get much military points for destroing empty forts or hunting weak armys
5tormlord
Private

« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2008, 20:35:47 PM »

Umm, how about letting the leader decide what ranks to give to the other alliance members? with no voting.
And lots of ranks too, not just Ally, Advisor , and leader... (bit boring)    *pardon*
Umm, how about having the in-alliance ranks the same as Military Ranks?
Or, these ranks, -->  in order of amount of days spent in alliance (or the leaders disision)

Recruit . 1-5 days
Corporal . 6-11 days
Sergeant . 12-17 days
Lieutenant . 18-23 days
Captain . 24-29 days
General . 30+ days.

Leading off this, the leader bonus thingy, maybe..a bonus production could be given due to what rank you are. Like:

Recruit . 1% bonus
Corporal . 2% bonus
Sergeant . 4% bonus
Lieutenant . 6% bonus
Captain . 10% bonus
General . 14% bonus
Leader . 15% bonus

And i understand that this IS a very large bonus - but i think its what this game should have, to liven it up a little.
Also, there are alot of people that make alliances just for the +10 morale, with this i  think that shouldnt be aloud until the alliance is active, or has atleast 8 players or something like that.

AND, (last one i promise)  *pardon* Alliance Wars :  Maybe if you successfully SEIGE a player with a higher alliance rank, you can earn bonus war points. Like 1 bonus point for recruit. 2 bonus pointsfor Corparal. 3 for Sergeant and so on. YAY  hooray
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 20:44:49 PM by 5tormlord » Logged

Does the walker choose the path? Or the path the walker?
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2008, 14:43:32 PM »

so many ideeas and so many problems  *xxx* (almost same all time )

Look peoples i realised in wars it will be good if sistem dont allow to lider of alliance declare war to an alliance of +:- 50 procent of net worth points: ex my alliance have 2mil net worth points so i will be able to fight with alliances with ntwp(net worth..)of min 1 mil or 3 mil that would be a great procentage....in this way it will be much difficult making wars  on band as we did in realm 5 or any others....so peoples will be more carefully when they do that and to who m....also small alliances will be protected and have some time to develope and enjoy the game....about wars reward and strategy i am still thinking ....

Kind regards to all !!!

Cip Leader of Alcool (realm 5)
 hooray
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: