Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 01:27:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Having your alliance destroyed  (Read 7549 times)
Yakone
Sergeant

« on: June 16, 2019, 05:04:30 AM »

In realm 240 we have been having problems with the top alliance putting false accounts in.  What is worse than that is they are taking over active accounts and disrupting the alliance.

Just a few hours ago one of the active accounts that the top alliance controls, moved all of our troops out of the castles then sent the troops including the support troops far a way.  This allowed them to take all of our castles.  To loose the realm this way is disgusting.  There should be something in place to prevent this or some kind of discipline to discourage this kind of action.

I offer one solution, to allow the leader to see who are their babysitters and see their messages.

https://prnt.sc/o1hiuh
inmundo
Private

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 13:33:40 PM »

I'm sure this is not the first time such complaint would be lodged to imperia. While players spend their hard earned money on this game, imperia online should do their part to provide services for what is paid for. Just as the leaders can see members army movement, economy, etc, they should be able to see members' babysitters too. That will prevent players from cunning their way to win a realm. In other words, the winner of the realm would be a true winner. But as it is currently, customers feel neglected by imperia online.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 03:40:39 AM by inmundo » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 11:59:45 AM »

Hello. I will follow your suggestion to the team and it will be reviewed. Thank you.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: