Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 12:46:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLVED] Same account credentials on multiple realms  (Read 3936 times)
iberci
Private

« on: January 19, 2008, 01:26:22 AM »

Hello,

I previously registered on Realm 25 and at a later date, registered on Realm 10. 

After a successful login from a mac using a safari browser, I get a page with only one realm listed (realm 10).  Strangely enough on my other box running Linux(Arch) using firefox 2, I also get a page with only one realm listed but it's realm 25. I read the agreements and it appears that I am not violating them by playing on multiple realms. 

If given the option, I would like to keep my first one of 25 as I have more time vested in that one..

thank you in advance for any help that you can provide..

(I searched for 'multiple realms', 'multiple accounts', but came up empty)

iberci
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 15:49:40 PM by iberci » Logged
k_mihai
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 01:31:38 AM »

they introduced a new feature, which confuse players... don`t ask me what is it`s usefulenss

avoid to log in from the left module, use the upper right login. press that button and u will se all international realms, then choose the one u what. u can log in in both r 25 and r 10.
stud
proud leader of PREDATORS
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 01:45:42 AM »

i have a mac also, and i'm using safari, but i normally use the left log in box, are u sure that u have the exact same nick and password in both realms? if they're the same, u should be able to see 2 realms in the next page

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
k_mihai
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 01:48:18 AM »

stud, don`t use the exact pass in more than 1 realm....

if he uses 2 different browserd, the left log in will show him once one realm on the first, and a second realm on the second
stud
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 01:51:32 AM »

well, after that little incident in r4, i have different passwords for every realm *Grin* but until then all were the same, and i didn't have that iberci's problem

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
k_mihai
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 01:57:26 AM »

well, after that little incident in r4, i have different passwords for every realm *Grin* but until then all were the same, and i didn't have that iberci's problem

yes, well, but as u can see, the old way is better, less confusion

i always use the right log in
stud
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 02:02:59 AM »

dunno, it's all the same to me, but when u log in the old way u can see when the era started and when it ends i have weak memory *Grin*

k_mihai
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 02:04:14 AM »

yes, but u used onely one broswer, and that guy used 2 *Tongue*
iberci
Private

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2008, 15:32:44 PM »

Thank you very kindly for taking the time to help me.  Very much appreciated..

ilan

k_mihai
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2008, 15:36:23 PM »

no problem  *bear* i had some spared time anyway, waiting for an attack to hit in R25, during my "crusade" against farmers there
iberci
Private

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2008, 15:54:58 PM »

no problem  *bear* i had some spared time anyway, waiting for an attack to hit in R25, during my "crusade" against farmers there
[/quote

K_Mihal,

At the risk of looking like a complete idiot, I must confess as I just figured it out, my username had a different spelling in r10 as compared to r25 and I am coming forward in order to avoid developers/qa or anyone else looking into this issue. 

a very embarrassed user..

No problems whatsoever with safari, firefox, and or cookies..

apologies

ilan
k_mihai
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2008, 15:58:09 PM »

ops  *Grin* well, nvm, is good that everything is ok
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: