Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 12:45:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginners questions  (Read 10287 times)
parito
Private

« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2008, 18:12:22 PM »

I have depot stations , but my depot button is still grey...  why  ? 
I cant send resources...
stud
proud leader of PREDATORS
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2008, 18:15:46 PM »

first, u need to have at least 2 provs to send res. if u have, go to trade>moving resources, type in the number of res u wanna send to the prov u're in, and click the send button. the higher ur trde depots, the more res u can send at once

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
firemen
Private

« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2008, 21:10:01 PM »

okay is there any way to trade with your alliance?  can you help them defend? i know you can help attack via attacking first. and is there a post about this stuff anywhere else on here so i can just look at that?

if all is going well. it is an ambush
stud
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2008, 21:22:00 PM »

okay is there any way to trade with your alliance?

u can't

can you help them defend? i know you can help attack via attacking first.

only help u can give them in defense is to attack the guy who's attacking ur ally, and hope he'll recall his attack to intercept ur army

and is there a post about this stuff anywhere else on here so i can just look at that?

probably there is, but i'm too lazy to look 4 them *Smiley* try the search button, u should be able 2 find what u're looking 4, or just post ur questions here, there'll always be some1 2 answer them *Smiley* and i don't mean “RTFM” answers *Tongue*
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 21:22:45 PM by stud » Logged

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
firemen
Private

« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2008, 18:37:24 PM »

Huh? i have never bin attacked while online, always offline. so does it show up on the screen as an incoming attack when your online, how do you know there is an incoming attack?

if all is going well. it is an ambush
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2008, 19:32:27 PM »

Huh? i have never bin attacked while online, always offline. so does it show up on the screen as an incoming attack when your online, how do you know there is an incoming attack?

yes it show up on when you are attacked .... this will appear with a hour before the hit  *Smiley*

stud
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2008, 21:38:45 PM »

u'll see an icon, 2 bloody crossed swords, on the top of the screen, between pop number and res number. it will show up when the army is 1 hour away

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: