Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 03:35:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginners questions  (Read 10559 times)
stud
proud leader of PREDATORS
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2008, 22:11:37 PM »

again, it all depends on the attacking and defending army... cav is great in the field battle, in the fort it just sits pointlessly... but later when u have fort 7 or 8 and u can put 15k pals inside, they can give u few extra rounds after the siege, and that just might tilt the scales in ur favor... but if u divide ur troops like that, be sure that ur field army won't be affected too much (u know the saying “divide and conquer”?)

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
Rubin
Sergeant

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2008, 02:01:38 AM »

Maybe I am a bit slow here, but if I have a small fort, that can't hold the etire defending army, do I divide it (for example, I understand, that archers are best inside a fortress) or do I keep it together?
And what if I let the fortress stay emty, but hav a larger army outside? Is it possible to sack the province anyway?

The Butler did it...!
renis
Tricky Knight
Lieutenant

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2008, 02:41:00 AM »

Maybe I am a bit slow here, but if I have a small fort, that can't hold the etire defending army, do I divide it (for example, I understand, that archers are best inside a fortress) or do I keep it together?
And what if I let the fortress stay emty, but hav a larger army outside? Is it possible to sack the province anyway?

Just put the archers in fort, and leave the rest of the army outside.

No, is not possible to attack the province, before attacking field army.

Is better that you read a little manual. There are 3 types of attack.

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message.
CMB4Life
I noticed your pretty gangster...im pretty gangster myself..
Sergeant

*CMB* Live by our oath, or die by our blade

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2008, 20:03:03 PM »

ok, let me ask a few noobish qs.... *pardon*

if you have men built in the training soldiers window, but dont mobilize them yet, do they still drain your empires gold for upkeep?

is the red and black gambling rigged?  *Angry*

is it better to attack a smaller fort you can take with just your army so you dont risk losing your really expensive seige weapons?

how come it doesnt show last activity report under a players stats? do you have to b a premium member? if so, thats such an unfair advantage  X)

how can their be tactics involved in an alliance war? ive never done it before, havnt played for a year or so, read realm 25 top players thread if u want to no about some stuff that happened their....
can you start your own personal war, lik if i was in no alliance?  *Angry* i think i can hold out  *Grin* jp
um...lets see...and i got another controversial question....i have a couple friends that introduced me to this game...but after awile they recently pointed out that they quit because some of the moderators let ppl cheat from thier own country ...ive heard this from a few ppl..Huh? idk if this is true or not, but how come ppl jus dont point out cheating to moderators that are from another country then? lol simple fix to me...and btw this will cripple the game if this becomes to big of a problem..be just, ppl  X)

how do you help your alliance, can you send army over to help defend, i do believe you cant transfer funds, tried that along time ago .....or do you just attack the attacker for revenge?

thats all i can think of right now, im sure ill come up with more later  *Grin*

-RLNTLS-
stud
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2008, 20:18:58 PM »

no

no *Smiley*

depends, in the beginning yes, later u will need catapults and trebs. larger sieges bring more MP *Grin*

that's shown only in r1 and r4 (realms with shown online status)

there are lots of tactics in alliance wars, it all depends on ur personal strategies, ur allies, enemy alliance, the number of active wars...

if u're not in alliance, but u wanna fight in wars, u can always create ur own alliance. just ask 4 of ur friends to make an acc in that realm, push their points to 150 and after joining ur alliance go to vac mode. u'll be in an active alliance, u'll get leader bonuses, and in wars all will be on u *Grin*

don't go there, there's enough posts about cheaters and people turing them in...we don't want another fight over sth that will never change *stop*

u can't join forces, and can't transfer funds (at least not in any legal way). u can attack same players, threaten another alliance with war...

u just do that *Grin* *bear*

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
CMB4Life
Sergeant

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2008, 20:28:09 PM »

*bear*  *Grin*
well, im tryin to enjoy right now but my eco is so slow in realm 25....i want in the blitz realm, but no signups till march i think...
ugh for any realm...
realm25 is a bit harder realm aint it? to me it seems some prices are WAY steaper then when i last played...

-RLNTLS-
stud
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2008, 20:31:10 PM »

i'm also in r25, but i think i'll quit, it's too slow and too long 4 me... but i'm sure there'll soon start a new era in some of the realms if u wanna create a new acc. in new realm.

CMB4Life
Sergeant

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2008, 20:32:36 PM »

oh and if a pretty powerful person starts attacking your alliance buddies.... (got 10 already when we all get 150 points) *YAHOO* and u cant wage a war on 1 individual person i dont think....u jus hit him over n over Huh? lol id hate to b that guy then  *Grin*
no1 messes with CMB n gets away with it *Angry*
  *Lips Sealed* (we havnt banded yet, give us time to make that threat a reality) *Grin*
and by then youll see DAWN turn to dusk  *Tongue*

-RLNTLS-
khaled
Private

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2008, 01:04:31 AM »

I have I question, I trying to research Centralization level 1 , in the info box it says the base price is 800 wood .... but the actual price required is much much more: 28302 wood , 18868 stone ... so is the price related to the population or something else?

Regards
khaled
stud
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2008, 01:08:09 AM »

no, and it's not a bug either, just read this:

http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=3445.0

firemen
Private

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2008, 18:32:56 PM »

how do you read the battle reports? is there a post for this *pardon* already?

if all is going well. it is an ambush
stud
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2008, 20:29:03 PM »

you get message from GAMEMASTER, sth like: “A battle was fought.hth1 attacked Stud in province number 7. See the report.->” and then press that arrow (->) and u'll get battle report

firemen
Private

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2008, 02:31:06 AM »

should clear up my ? better . i can open it but what i do not get is all the numbers like on the side in green it started with 105 him and 110 me. at the end he had 62 and i had a -?

the # under your guys are your troops? right?

during the fortress round i lost nothing and he lost nothing till round 5 i think. i had 450 archers and he had 900 swords. how does that work? don't archers fire down on the troops at the wall?or do they only fight after the wall falls?

if all is going well. it is an ambush
carman
Lieutenant

blue death

« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2008, 05:48:20 AM »

105 is your starting morale and 110 is his. 110 is because he is leader and gets 5 points bonus morale and you have 105 because you are an advisor but those are your starting morale.

CMB4Life
Sergeant

« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2008, 07:45:48 AM »

i think i can clear up this, i think he wants to know the actual battle numbers and every thing, through the different rounds and everything right? theres 3 stages, field battle, fortress seige, and garrison battle, itl say if you lost or won, and u click on one of those 3 stages and it will open up that tab and give you all the detailed info
hope that helped ya *Smiley*

-RLNTLS-
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: