Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 11:24:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginners questions  (Read 10717 times)
Rubin
Sergeant

« on: January 16, 2008, 02:08:37 AM »

FAQ says, that the first function of banking is to give in return of empire money.
How does this work?

Do I have to put my gold in the bank or what?

And is it possible to rub it (for my enemy, that is, of course... or me in their banks...)?

And 'inactive yet'Huh?

Can I take an entire enemy empire or do I have to take province by province?

Can an army do damage in a province without attacking the castle (or army in the field)?

What is max level of buildings and reserch?

Is there a max of inhabitants in a province?

Is there a max of soldiers in a province or throughout the empire?

What is recomended numbers of these two?

Do I have to do the same reaserch in every province?

Are resources at the market total resources in all empire, or just in one provins?

Does it cost to move resources?

Many questions, I know, but if I only got a small answer on them...

The Butler did it...!
stud
proud leader of PREDATORS
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 02:17:55 AM »

research banking only to a lvl3, nothing about it works except taking loans, nut u can't even return it be4 the 168 hours

province by province

u can pillage, by doing that u kill enemies peasants, the thing is that u need an army at least 10% of his pop (if he has 100k villagers, u need 10k soldiers).

there isn't max lvl, except 4 some things (trade, fortress, banking)

there is, but u can increase it with farms and granaries (most pop u can have in plains and least in mountains)

no

as much as u can

no, researches are 4 entire empire, only buildings u have to built from the beginning

i don't quite get the q?  *pardon*

no

well, i covered 'round 90%  *Grin*

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
Rubin
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 18:58:44 PM »

Is it any point in not having as many peapole in the province as possible?

What if I do not return the borrowed money to the bank?

Can I enter the market in, say, provins 8 and sell all the wood, I have in the empire, or must I go to province 7 and sell the stok of wood, that I have there?

In a war, does my enemy get negative points for actions that I get points for (for example if my army goes pillaging)?

Sorry for destroying your 90 % statistik... *Smiley*

The Butler did it...!
stud
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 19:42:00 PM »

the point is to have ad much people as possible (more people > more resources > even more people > even more resources... u get the point, right? *Grin* )

u can't not return it, it automatically takes a part of ur gold every 6 minutes for the whole week, until the payment is complete (it will take gold only from prov 8, no matter what says the manual)

no, u have to sell it in every prov separately

he doesn't get negative points, u get positive points *Smiley* for every 1000 villagers u killed u get 1 point, and for every 5000 gold worth number of soldiers u get also 1 point, u also get points 4 destroying enemy fortress (higher the level > more points)

now i have 95%  *Grin*

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
Rubin
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 00:37:09 AM »

Is it with gold as it is with the rest of the resources, for example you have 10k in one provinse and 14k in an other, or do you then have 24k in total?

getting closer to 100%! I need to find more questions... *Grin*

The Butler did it...!
stud
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 00:41:04 AM »

yes, it's like other resources, i u wanna have ur res in one place, u need to develop and use depot stations *Smiley*

Rubin
Sergeant

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 13:42:26 PM »

Yes, I have one more question:
How do I best defend a fortress?
I think, I read somewhere, that cavalry can´t attack a fortress. Does this mean, that archers have a relative large advantage? And spearmen lose their advantage?
So what sort of soldiers do I use?

The Butler did it...!
stud
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2008, 14:28:30 PM »

well, it all depends on the composition of the attackers army and yours. i usually fill the fort with archers, they have great bonus there, and on the battle field they are not very useful, especially if the enemy has a lot of cavalry. but sometimes, if u some1 attacks u while ur online, it's useful to change ur garrison composition, u can win an impossible battle just by rearranging ur army.
4 example: if u see that ur attacker is bringing a lot of spears, and ur cavalry will almost certainly be slaughtered, put ur cavalry inside the fort, but leave 'round 200 archers inside, and the rest out, this way ur archers will kill most of the enemies spears in the battle field, and with those 200 in the fort he'll lose 7 moral per round, so when he reaches ur garrison, he'll have low moral and no spears, so ur cav might bring u victory.

also if u wanna protect ur fort, research high lvl of fortification

Rubin
Sergeant

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2008, 20:07:33 PM »

And you can´t take the provinse unless you take the castle, right?

The Butler did it...!
stud
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2008, 20:17:55 PM »

yes

Rubin
Sergeant

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2008, 14:25:16 PM »

More questions...
Is it possible to steal resources from caravans, when an enemy is sending resources from between provinces?
I wonder if you in the end will have answered more than 100 % of the questions... *Shocked*

The Butler did it...!
k_mihai
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2008, 14:26:27 PM »

nope
stud
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2008, 22:18:38 PM »

I wonder if you in the end will have answered more than 100 % of the questions... *Shocked*

i won't, polish beat me to this one *Grin* i've been offline whole day (i lost my internet connection *Angry* )

Rubin
Sergeant

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2008, 23:22:52 PM »

hmmm... Now I've been attacked. This makes me wonder:
It is not allowed to post the battlereport (yet).

But for example:
I have a division of spearmen.
My enemy attacks me with cavalry and archers.
How is it determind, who I fight? Againt the cavalry, I have bonus, but the archers kill me while they sleep...
And what if I also have archers?

I lost my soldiers inside the fort, and had only a small number of men left in the field, but still the enemy fled (with what seemed to me to be a superior force). How is this possible?

And in the report, at the very bottom, it says:
Points       gold        honor       Rubin
-23           7813       2             win

Did I loose points by beeing attacked?

The Butler did it...!
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2008, 23:31:13 PM »

If you army is killed than you lose points. And you can use the battle calculator to see how soldiers fight *Tongue*

I am the one and only!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: