Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 12:09:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you spy enemy's gold in Bank deposit  (Read 4722 times)
hypark
Private

« on: August 21, 2017, 01:55:43 AM »

When you do a successful espionage, does the gold amount showing include the gold deposited in the bank?
nedlear
Private

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 10:03:09 AM »

I believe the deposited gold can be seen, but even if it's not, I know you can steal it. Although there will be some gold kept safe from theft too.
hypark
Private

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 08:41:42 AM »

I also wanted to know how much of the gold (in % or absolute value) is saved in fortress sieges if the gold is left in the bank deposit.
It's not stated in the guide because it's outdated. So perhaps anyone can give me estimates?

It isn't as clear anymore unlike before where the fortress vault had an absolute value saved for each resource.
Godric
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2017, 18:46:21 PM »

It is a formula based on level of fort + level of fortification + level of bank + level of Depositing + level of  emperor and/or general's skill level, and any alliance level of fortification.

It does not seem to be consistent across various opponent's attacks, sometimes the final percentage works, sometimes not...
If you have multiple deposits, it does seem that a percentage of each deposit will be taken if the attacker wins the battle.

I will generally pull the deposit(s) when under attack (if there is time), then buy resources, move those resources to another province, and get out any remaining resources/troops if I know for certain that a defense can NOT be accomplished.

If spies get through, they see the whole amount of gold

Whilom, as olde stories tellen us,
Ther was a duc that highte Godric;
Of Belmontnes he was lord and governour,
And in his tyme swich a conquerour,
That gretter was ther noon under the sonne.
Petit.Patapon
Captain

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 11:45:39 AM »

Godric, your answer doesn't seem consistant to me !  *xxx*

According to the rules, Gold saved by the Fortress should only be given by :
1- Fortress level : see the rules  at Military/Model/Fortress Characteristics https://www132.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v6/game/help/?section=military&lang=en&speed=4#military_138
2- type of government : ie Monarchy 10% less protected resources (gold as well)
3- skills of General : defender of ressources +10% per level
3- level of depositing : Increases the protected amount of deposited gold in case of attack by 2% per level

Level of fortification acts on strength of the fortress an is important versus the army which is on the attack (not on gold protection)
Level of bank acts on the maximum amount of loans that you can take & on the maximum amount of gold that you can deposit

I join your advice about pulling deposits when a defence can NOT be accomplished (y)

GG to you all
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 11:59:50 AM by Petit.Patapon » Logged

Je ne discute pas avec une brouette... Je la pousse.
Petit.Patapon
Captain

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 11:57:42 AM »

nedlear that's true
I believe the deposited gold can be seen, but even if it's not, I know you can steal it. Although there will be some gold kept safe from theft too.

Total gold on the Empire is seen (deposited or not)
But the amount given by your spies is reduced according to the total gold protections given by the fortress level ans so on...

That's why in some cases on abandonned empire your spies are saying no gold here / and if you send the army it comes back with the gold not showned by your spies. But that's true only for Abandonned Empires.
On active player's Empire gold protected by all protections IS protected and can NOT be stolen.

Notice that between your spy and the attack of your army the empire continues to produce gold and resources; that's why you can return with more gold than the amount seen during your spy :p

good game to you
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 11:59:18 AM by Petit.Patapon » Logged

Godric
Sergeant

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2017, 15:19:56 PM »

Petit.Patapn:

I tried to make the response simple, but probably confused the issue and did not address the attack vs. defending general's skill levels.
Your answer is more illuminating than my answer.

Either way - - short term deposits work best, build up the capital's Bank and Depositing techs, don't leave resources laying about on the field and make yourself a juicy target, and don't forget to check on the game progress more regularly. Anyone can beat anyone else with determination and brute force.

It is a simple game and it just depends on how you wish to play it.

Godric, your answer doesn't seem consistant to me !  *xxx*

According to the rules, Gold saved by the Fortress should only be given by :
1- Fortress level : see the rules  at Military/Model/Fortress Characteristics https://www132.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v6/game/help/?section=military&lang=en&speed=4#military_138
2- type of government : ie Monarchy 10% less protected resources (gold as well)
3- skills of General : defender of ressources +10% per level
3- level of depositing : Increases the protected amount of deposited gold in case of attack by 2% per level

Level of fortification acts on strength of the fortress an is important versus the army which is on the attack (not on gold protection)
Level of bank acts on the maximum amount of loans that you can take & on the maximum amount of gold that you can deposit

I join your advice about pulling deposits when a defence can NOT be accomplished (y)

GG to you all

Whilom, as olde stories tellen us,
Ther was a duc that highte Godric;
Of Belmontnes he was lord and governour,
And in his tyme swich a conquerour,
That gretter was ther noon under the sonne.
Petit.Patapon
Captain

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2017, 17:32:15 PM »

Yes Godric I agree  *ok*

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: