Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 00:26:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: League tournament > 5M points  (Read 2229 times)
Erazion
Private

« on: July 09, 2017, 22:49:25 PM »

Hi,

The tournament are fun, it's a great idea. But will you divide them in more league? Because after 5M points everybody play in the same league, no fun anymore when your opponent have x50 your net points  *hmm*
nedlear
Private

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 09:16:25 AM »

Is this the same Erazion that is number 2 in the realm i'm in? Where you're 8.5 million points and I'm struggling at 600k? And if it is true, do I understand correctly that you're complaining about how unfair it is that there is huge discrepancy between the top players and the those down below?

The number one player has 8.9M and from the same page at number 20 is 2.7M. The number one player only has 3 other players in their attack range and two of them are from the same alliance. So they only have one player to attack!! That's rather unfair for those at the top. No one to attack and no one can attack them!! I'm rather fortunate, there are lots of players that attack me and because of the large size difference it really gives me a great game. I've being learning a lot about losing which those players at the top like yourself, unfortunately for you guys, don't get to experience.

I was just thinking that this game is set up very much like real life, where we have the billionaires against the world.  *freak*

Hope I don't sound too frustrated. There are lots of great things about the game. And most of the people are awesome. And if it wasn't for the nice people I would not be interested. Because the game has too many issues on it's own. Peace out  *ok*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: