Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 04:18:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to grow your gold income at rocket speed.  (Read 7910 times)
Banker
Private

« on: May 12, 2017, 10:09:48 AM »

How does one increase his gold income very fast? My theory is that you invest only in medicine and monuments so you can raise the population and gold income. *sos*
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 10:43:52 AM »

1. not having a big army guzzling upkeep gold
2. choose imperialism government and build a large square empire with max level imperial routes for very high trade income, could be increased more with coffee special resource and the wonder
3. banking can work well but because of the maximum 50M gold allowed to deposit at same time it falls off by the late-game, although its great for the mid-game and if you're active, but for example in blitz masters we blitz through the mid-game so fast it isn't even worth the time investing in banking
Banker
Private

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 11:19:00 AM »

Thank you very much! Also if I have monarchy does it affect my growth a great deal? I am preparing to wipe off a guy to whom I capitulated so I can't afford the extra army upkeep .
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 12:21:04 PM »

there should be many factors taken into consideration when deciding which government to choose and the army upkeep bonus's and penalties are a relatively small factor. i don't have much information about what your empire looks like or what your playstyle is, which makes it quite hard for me to recommend which government to choose. but it sounds like you're somewhat a beginner to the game and you are also probably in the early to mid game. just based off of those things i would recommend barbarian, the extra population growth is very nice for getting a bigger empire, faster. bonus resources from chest is very helpful and your goal with barbarian government is simple, to build a larger and larger army so you can destroy higher and higher level barb camps
Banker
Private

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 16:28:26 PM »

It's true , I am a new player. Some more info about realm : x4 top player 2m points .
Info about me: Beginner (180k points) , 8 provinces , 1 colony , 2mp and 2 tp. Right now I am on monarchy because it made :upgrading vassals more easily. Plus minor debuffs.
I started as a more aggressive player then went to defense because my neighbors have a army I can't beat. I have to destroy one of them though because he is a threat , a big one. Ih his army becomes able to destroy f7 I will greatly suffer.  rant That is why I need advice right now , military or economic growth?
{edit}
I forgot to mention : thank you very much for the information , I want to become a very good Imperia Online player , a very strategic one.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 16:31:57 PM by Banker » Logged
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 21:32:37 PM »

sounds like you're doing well for a beginner. So as for the governments, each government has 1-2 very powerful buffs that far outshine the rest of the buffs and debuffs of that government, and it's based off of how well you can take advantage of those huge buffs which is usually the deciding factor, i'l try to break them down for you:

Barbarian: +50% more resources from barb chests (primary) +50% higher population growth (this is equal to TEN levels of medicine)

Feudalism: 15% higher farm capacity, and 50% bigger fortress impact on production (i've done the math on this and both of these combined will increase a province/colony's production by 36.5% when the fortress is level 9, but it's weaker when the fortress levels aren't as high) as well as +10 levels of counter espionage. feudalism is the best for defensive playstyle which is good if you aren't very active because there is less you have to do when playing defensively or if you started a realm late and you know everybody is going to want to attack you and rob you.

Monarchy: 150% bigger impact of governor talents and skills (this one has a lot of potential but it's strength varies a lot, depending on the quality of the governors you have and governors can potentially be very useful or very useless depending on what inborn talents and what skills it has) so i think this government has the highest potential for big diamond users because they can have perfect custom made governors for eaach of their provinces/colonies

Imperialism: Gold from vassals and trade potential x8, 100% bigger impact of all special resources except for Yew, Coal, Horseshoe, Granite and Diamonds.

So Barb and Imperialism are quite ahead of the other 2 in terms of popularity, which makes sense, they are both very strong and i would also recommend you use 1 of those and the best way to chose is how many useful special resources do you think you can keep control of, i think Barb is easier because all you have to do is farm barbarian camps which is pretty much single player and therefore quite less stressful but if you wanna fight over special resources and impose your dominance on other people, then imperialism is the way to go.

Note: for the very early game Barb is clearly stronger because of the population growth and there not being trade posts available for awhile. but you are already past that point in the game so it's just for future reference
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 21:46:50 PM by gabzpiano » Logged
Banker
Private

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 22:54:42 PM »

It's all clear now , thank you !
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2017, 00:14:48 AM »

as for how to deal with a neighbor with a big army who likes attacking you, took me a long time to learn to not be greedy, i like to spend my resources as efficiently as possible which usually means saving up on resources for a big buy that i want... only to have my neighbor come and steal from me. so don't be greedy and spend spend spend, better you spend resources inefficiently than let him take them from you. you can invest a lot into building a bigger army so that eventually he won't want to mess with you anymore, but the important part about that is keeping your army safe
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: