Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 10:52:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Web-flow interruptions when connected on IO  (Read 3087 times)
Petit.Patapon
Captain

« on: January 31, 2017, 18:54:11 PM »

Hello every body

Since a few weeks, may be months, i Have regularly interuptions of the web communications with IO.
During the play when I am asking an action on construction or with sending armies and also spying (I guess it was with a barbarian that disapeared in the same time as I was sending my spies may be)  *sos*

But this time it's just during a connexion and reading on the forum : http://prntscr.com/e2qw1m
It seems that google chrome has not enough memory to read your page according the feedback given by G-Chrome do you believe this ?
I cannot understand what happens - And since it happens only when I am connected to IO I decided to write  *sos*

Thanks in advance for your help.

Je ne discute pas avec une brouette... Je la pousse.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 13:57:20 PM »

Hi, Petit.Patapon,

This issue comes from the browser itself, even though it sometimes may occur while using the same web page. I'd suggest you to first try clearing cache and cookies, start by clearing from the time period you started facing the issue, then expand to "beginning of time". Also, you can try using the incognito mode for some time and if it helps, you can disable the extensions temporarily (type chrome://extensions/ in the address bar) and re-enable them one at a time to determine which extension is misbehaving. To check how much memory each extension uses, click More-> More tools -> Task manager.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Petit.Patapon
Captain

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 16:20:00 PM »

thank you for your advices ;

I hope it will help.

But regarding memory needed IO is the very first with 830Mo (sometime up to 1500 Mo)
there is also GPU but this process is needed from IO / without it IO page comes black.
 http://prntscr.com/e350hc

I will let you know if I find to overcome the problem

Je ne discute pas avec une brouette... Je la pousse.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: