Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 22:51:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Several questions  (Read 3576 times)
yxcv
Sergeant

« on: December 07, 2016, 19:02:43 PM »

Hi. My first question: is the german forum dead? Vania doesn't seem to be there anymore.
And the second question: Is there an international x2 world not running too long, or short before restart? Some time to see the new stuff since i left might be helpful.
The old x2 worlds i've played before seem to be x4 now.
BordaHorda
Trusted Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ero04zkb6wg

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 10:59:46 AM »

Hi yxcv!

For your first question I do not know the answer, but I guess somebody who knows will answer you soon.

About x2 worlds, unfortunately there is not a single one which is bad in my opinion. Me too I'm waiting for the decision to bring back x2 worlds...
At the moment there is no news, nor a hope... We should ask for x2.  Huh?
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 11:23:39 AM »

Hi, yxcv,

Vania will not be available for a while, you can contact support@imperialsupport.org for any issues or post here on the forum. I'm afraid that there are no more realms with speed x2, but I'd be happy to send you a link for registration in the latest restarted realm with speed x4. Also, you can follow the upcoming realms in Realm info after click on the server clock.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
yxcv
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 14:20:09 PM »

Thanks, no problems, just some questions, most of them can probably be answered here. And i just started on a new realm, thnks for the offer, though. *Smiley*
For now: I remember that great persons couldn't marry again, has this changed? So, if i ban a wife of somebody, can i give him another wife?
Oh, and another question: when i build a tradepost with imperialism, and after switching my government it's out of range... what happens then?

*edit: Is it possible to see the government of a player without an alliance? Where or how?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 15:09:14 PM by yxcv » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2016, 16:12:13 PM »

The same rule still applies, great people can marry only once and if you exile somebody's wife, he will remain a widower *Smiley*
You will keep the trade post and the rest of the remote holdings, founded while the bonus "100 Imperial Miles logistics bonus" was active.
The governments are also available in the rankings, next to the profile of the player.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 16:13:03 PM by Angela » Logged

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
yxcv
Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2016, 16:06:44 PM »

Ok, one question i never really got the last time:
when i research tactics 1, it's called strong center or something. Let's say i attack with archers, horses, swords and spears.
Will it simply put all units in the center? Or swords in the center and horses to the flanks?

*edit: Has espionage changed? When i left the rule was, that if you have 5 lvls of research more than your target, you always win. Now i've tried the simulator and it doesn't work that way... i can't really remember if the simulator worked properly in the past, though.

*edit2: and i get messages that an ally is under attack. When does this message appear, the same moment the attack is started? or something like 1 minutes before arrival?

*edit3: About the experience for the account lvl: when i play on more than one server, will the experience be added? Or highest wins?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 22:01:47 PM by yxcv » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2016, 14:02:38 PM »

1. 10% of the whole army in the Frontline (all melee units are deployed here: swordsmen, spearmen, horses) will be deployed in the left flank of the Frontline, 10% of the this army in the right flank, 70% in the center and 10% will be waiting in the reserve in order to fill in a zone in case of flank or center defeated units. Each type of unit has its own priority deployment (more information is available in the units description in How to play? -> Military) and it is deployed in a zone where it will fight with less penalties.
2.The espionage now works with a new formula which gives equal chances for success when the technologies' levels and number of spies are equal. 5 levels research difference doesn't guarantee success anymore. The chance to perform a successful mission depends on the level of the Espionage/Counter-espionage and the number of sent spies.
3. It appears at the same moment when your ally sees the mission coming in his account by opening "My missions" screen.
4. The experience accumulates and is relative to all realms in version 6 in which you have an account with the same username. Exp points from each realm are added to the current points and level, which are equal for all realms.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
yxcv
Sergeant

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2016, 14:40:46 PM »

Thanks *Smiley*
About 2: Can i see the new espionage formula anywhere? The "How to play" part still mentions the guaranteed success for 5 resarch lvls difference, so i guess it's outdated.
About 3: Does that mean, i see it only if he's online? What would that be good for, then? At least some of my allies were attacked when they were offline and i didn't get a message... only when they came back.
And if it's really a useless "Panic panic, oh never mind... he's online and/or the attack was one hour ago" thing, can i disable them somewhere?

*edit: And a new one *wink* Is it still true that archers/horses don't do any damage to the dark fortress? I guess siege engines are useless against the skull, but everything else has capacitiy and makes a difference?

*edit2 sedond new: when i get items which end in 24 hours and i use them for defense in the next battle, will they still work in 2 days if i'm not attacked before?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 11:39:18 AM by yxcv » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2016, 15:49:47 PM »

The chance to perform a successful espionage or counter-espionage mission depends on the levels of the espionage/counter-espionage and the number of spies, I'm afraid that a formula is not available, the espionage simulator shows which opponent has better chances of winning. Could you please send me the text in the "How you play" part which describes the old rule?

Yes, your ally has to be online to open his missions, the message informs the allies which are online that there is ongoing attack against the ally at the moment of receiving the notification. The alliance members can agree how to react or not when they see the attack.

Battle against the Dark fortress is fortress siege, the units like horses and archer which don't inflict damages during regular fortress siege, won't inflict damages to the Dark fortress. If you have siege engines and leave them in the empire during a mission against the Skull, you will win less pearls, since they are based on the percentage of overall army sent in attack.

The items will expire after 24 hours and won't work.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
yxcv
Sergeant

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2016, 12:47:12 PM »

Thanks. https://www114.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v6/game/help/?section=military&speed=4#military_193, Factors influencing the successful Espionage and Counter-Espionage: is the part whith the old description for espionage, it has some kind of formula as well (90% chance if research and number of spies are equal).

And another question: i'd like to transfer some diamonds from Blitz Masters 2 which ended to world  x4 v6 313. The page to do so mentions something about a "global account", how do i get there? The page says i have only on one world an account, but that's not true... it's the same account on both realms, the account lvl is raised properly.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2016, 12:33:42 PM »

Thank you for the notice, yxcv, it will be corrected, this rule is not valid anymore. Only the purchased diamonds can be transferred between all realms you are registered in. The option is available in the Premium menu -> Diamonds transfer.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
yxcv
Sergeant

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2016, 15:41:19 PM »

Hmm. according to team members and the description as well, i can transfer diamonds i won from realms which have ended. Blitz Masters 2 ended recently, so i would like to transfer those diamonds...
I means this: http://prntscr.com/dparmg to transfer diamonds from Blitz Masters 2 which ended recently.
I do not know why it tells me i don't have an account on other realms, i have, it's the same account with same email adress etc., i got the experience from Blitz Masters 2 on world 313 properly, i think it should work...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 15:46:48 PM by yxcv » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2016, 10:25:07 AM »

Hi, yxcv. The menu on the picture is used to transfer diamonds from realms that are closed. Closed realms don't restart anymore and cannot be accessed. Blitz Masters 2 is an active realm, a new era started after the last one finished two days ago. To transfer diamonds from/to active realms, please use the Diamond transfer tab - http://prntscr.com/dpmgiy.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: