Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 09:36:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: troops doubling  (Read 3804 times)
jaxie
Private

« on: November 03, 2016, 07:47:24 AM »

Most of my troops coming back from evasion have doubled in numbers this morning. an someone explain what is going on?
Mihail
Private

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 08:14:20 AM »

Most of my troops coming back from evasion have doubled in numbers this morning. an someone explain what is going on?
hello there! You not are only one...it seems is a bug....big bug...in realm 313 we are many who are waiting for one solution
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 09:46:30 AM »

Hi, our team is working on the problem, thank you for your patience. You will receive a message in the game with further details. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
jaxie
Private

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 21:28:10 PM »

Well the backup has been restored, but diamonds that have been spent between the 2nd November and today haven't as far as I can tell. The compensation package being offered will not cover that. Will we get those diamonds restored to us as well?
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2016, 00:12:40 AM »

Same here, I have lost 300k in diamonds.  There is no mention of the diamonds being refunded but that we would receive the items we paid for.  That has not happened.  IO support doesn't respond to messages and the premium service only has my language from 11 pm to 7 am.  It appears that us americans are getting cheated again.  The daily events start at 5 am.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 16:24:21 PM »

All diamonds available before 6 am on November 2 were restored in the accounts. However, if you suspect that any diamonds are missing, contact us at support@imperialsupport.org from the registration email of your account and send details about the account name, realm and amount of diamonds and we will check.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: