Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 18:07:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wish list (suggestions)  (Read 4112 times)
c00ster
Private

« on: September 04, 2016, 16:42:02 PM »

Wish list item:::

#1:  Disbanded troops return to population.  (bring it back)

#2:  Change construction queue, so that different buildings are being built at the same time.  For example, if I want to build a lvl of university and a lvl of palace- let them be constructed at the same time rather than having one wait in queue.  Naturally, it would be unnecessary to change the queue for different levels of the same building- as in, building 4 levels of palace, would require each lvl to be completed first, but for different buildings there is no reason why there couldnt be different construction crews working on different buildings simultaneously.

#2b:  Same as #2, but with sciences.  Simultaneous studies of different sciences.  (ALSO, let sciences be 0 diamonds when under 15 minutes, like the buildings)

#3:  Bring back the OLD formula for diamonds.  You aren't getting more for your money just because the number of diamonds is bigger, when the cost of everything you use them for went up in unison.  It just screams of "scam" to people who were already regular purchasers of diamonds and it discourages them from buying more. (speaking for myself, of course)

#4: an option to buy gold with diamonds

#5: Banks at EACH province so gold can be moved while under attack.  This would still be subject to caravan limits.  If your caravan is only big enough to carry a million units, you would have to choose which resource you want to protect more.  Banks could still be robbed by attackers.

#5b:  OR.... SECURE banking.  Make it so attackers cannot spy or take your deposited gold.  If you forget to deposit your gold, it is up for grabs.

*** (RE:#2)
The least attractive part of this game is having to wait so long to build your empire.  I Play this game for at least 8 hours every day and I also purchase up to $100(US) worth of diamonds/week, and STILL, by the time my empire is even close to where I would like it to be, the era is ending.  The bonuses that we get for higher levels of research and construction are too small to make much difference.  I believe the research/construction times should be reduced immensely if we cannot build/research (different science/buildings) simultaneously.  I am not asking for reduced costs, because reduced times would help us accumulate our resources faster anyway.

Also, you could tie population in with suggestion #2, where you have to have population available to build and research.  For example, if construction requires X-amount of workers they could be reallocated from the mines.

I have seen in other games where you have to purchase construction crews- this could be another route for developers to take.  We currently only have one construction crew for civilian buildings and one for military buildings.  Maybe the developers could incorporate an option to purchase more construction crews to eliminate queues.  An option to purchase up to 4 civi crews and 4 mili crews OR a total of 8 flex crews (to be used for either type of construction) would be awesome!  Even if they could only be used for one lvl of construction at a time (not available to build 2 or more lvls of the same building).

Anyway, thanks for listening...

Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 10:46:09 AM »

Hi, c00ster, thank you for your suggestions, I'll follow them to the team.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
c00ster
Private

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 16:37:15 PM »

yep, heard it before.  The team is worthless.
Godric
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 02:01:14 AM »

You have officially qualified for the "NoLifer" designation if you play 8 hrs of this addictive and asinine game for 8 or more hours per day.

I can say that because I freely admit to being one.

The diamond thing I agree with, but this is an eastern european-developed game, they like large numbers that have little value as a cultural thing, so it is what it is.

The bank suggestions are good -  I would like to support that spies cannot see what is in the Deposit, and then if they win the battle, it is a bit of surprise and reward for having the balls to make the attack in the first place.

Having someone else spy for you is sort of unfair, but again, that is the nature of the results of WWII and the cultural aspects of growing up in those countries that were behind an Iron Curtain.

Whilom, as olde stories tellen us,
Ther was a duc that highte Godric;
Of Belmontnes he was lord and governour,
And in his tyme swich a conquerour,
That gretter was ther noon under the sonne.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: