Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 22:48:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This game is getting more and more !@#$% stupid  (Read 2553 times)
c00ster
Private

« on: September 10, 2016, 16:36:41 PM »

Every time I turn around, this game becomes MORE ridiculous by the day.  You spend an entire era trying to build your empire to make it stronger and more defensible, but when you have an attack approaching, you are basically defenseless.  The levels of fortification that you are able to build over the entire span of an era are pointless because all it takes is a few elite armies heading your way to rip your dick off.  WORSE, you make it so you have NO ability to protect anything you have waited the unreasonable amount of time accumulating in this piece of crap game- which is ONLY a piece of crap because of the stupid rules and changes the developers keep imposing MID-ERA as a big F U to everyone playing.  NOW, I can ONLY sell a piddly million resources in my 8 million capacity marketplace while under attack.  I cant build harldy any armies while under attack.  I cant move barely any resources while under attack and if my gold balance is 0 (or below) there is no way to protect ANYTHING!!!!!!!  AND SERIOUSLY, WHY DOES IT TAKE AN HOUR AND A HALF TO MOVE RESOURCES TO NEIGHBORING PROVINCES?Huh?Huh? THAT IS AS BS AS IT GETS...............

This is the absolute final straw.  I am done with this game.  I have spent HUNDREDS of US Dollars on diamonds in this game over the past few realms and I will NOT spend another freaking penny on this game because you A-holes keep punishing the people who have spent HOURS of every day playing this turd of a game.  It's a shame too, because if you creeps would quit screwing people over, this would be one of the best games online.  Sadly, you morons have ruined it. 

I WANT A FREAKING REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 16:47:47 PM by c00ster » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: