Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 22:23:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Units in training should not be calculated in Dark Fortress or Skull  (Read 3649 times)
c00ster
Private

« on: August 26, 2016, 18:49:41 PM »

It is ridiculous to be penalized for building troops when you are participating in D.F. and Skull.  When you attack the DF and Skull, the troops you have in the training facilities should not be counted until they are mobilized.  Every time I send an army to attack, troops finish training in the 15 minutes it takes to reach the fortress and it deducts pearls because I have troops that are not on the mission.

If you can't separate the troops that haven't been mobilized yet, then you should just calculate the rewards on the actual size of the army on the mission.

If I only had the minimum amount of troops needed to send on mission with 1 siege engine, I get 404 pearls.  If I have a million troops and a million siege engines, I get 404 pearls.  If I have 50 million troops and a billion siege engines on their way to attack the skull, and just ONE soldier finishes training during that trip to the skull, I get penalized.  That's crap.
dardani
Private

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 19:42:02 PM »

Life's unfair bruhh *hahaha* ..
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 13:22:54 PM »

I'll follow your suggestion, thank you.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up