Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 12:17:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Imperial Merchant  (Read 4293 times)
c00ster
Private

« on: June 07, 2016, 13:42:01 PM »

I think it is a pretty dirty trick moving the imperial merchant onto the regular "selling" board of the market.  I don't know how many times I wasted diamonds because I wasn't paying attention to which button I pushed.  Seriously, you people are really making me HATE you!  Yes, I mean hate...
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 15:38:59 PM »

Hello c00ster,
The imperial merchant is available in this screen to make the selling more convenient for the players, but since this has been your experience so far, I will follow it to our team and we'll review how we could prevent it. Thank you for your feedback.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Godric
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 02:08:25 AM »

again, the prevailing biases of central/eastern eastern europe are coded into the game - - -  the "imperial merchant" has always been at the bottom of the "Sell page" - - - sometimes people are too drunk/high to pay attention to the buttons that they are pushing.

It is good for the game that diamond-buyers are also drunks and feel that they are tricked into doing things.

Whilom, as olde stories tellen us,
Ther was a duc that highte Godric;
Of Belmontnes he was lord and governour,
And in his tyme swich a conquerour,
That gretter was ther noon under the sonne.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: