Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 15:33:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hide out for wood,iron,stone and gold  (Read 4968 times)
bbear9
Private

« on: May 18, 2016, 16:38:57 PM »

need a hideout to put wood,iron,stone and gold. like the bank. like half of them all and dont show up in spy reports, and still be taken like out like the bank?
example.. you have 1m each spy come's in and only see 500k...or 250k. if you got it in a hide out.
and may be they can only take 1/2 or 2/3 of it 
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 15:51:53 PM »

Hi bbear9,

I will follow your suggestion and it will be reviewed for the further develop of our games, thank you.
At the moment, each fortress automatically preserves amount of resources based on its level. More information is available at
http://www95.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v6/game/help/?section=military&lang=en&speed=2#table-military_145.
After successful fortress siege, the attacker loots resources to the limit of his own army and outside the preserved capacity of the defender.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 01:23:18 AM »

The formula that determines how much loot is protected is so complex that it is impossible to determine.  Also from what you are saying it is impossible to have all resources take.  This is false, you can and will have all of your resources take when you loose a siege attack.

IO needs to scrap that formula and come up with a solid baseline for each level of fortress.  According to what is published, an f9 fortress should retain 6 mil in resources but when you use the formula, the amount is less than 1 mil is protected.  Sometimes nothing is left behind.

To make matters worse, gold can only be stored in the capital.  Also all chests are opened in capital, an army can attack your capital with you loosing all your gold, the army goes negative and becomes a sitting duck.  There isn't any way to protect your gold.

My suggestion is that all chest should be able to be opened wherever you chose with the items remaining in that location.
silverhood
Private

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 06:30:51 AM »

ALSO MAKE THE BANK ATTACK DEFENCE . I WAS STORED 5M TO MULTIPLY IT TO 8M BUT WHEN I CAME BACK  A PLAYER WITH 4 TIMES MY NETPOINT  PILLAGED ME . THE ONLY PENALITY THEY GET IS LOSS OF HONOR , WHICH CAN BE INCREASE FAST   rant
bbear9
Private

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2016, 15:57:31 PM »

here is a battle report and even i had no troops or wood,iron,stone that i had moved out they still took all gold...[battleRep=122074]Saduino Vs bbear99[/battleRep]
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2016, 14:16:19 PM »

here is a battle report and even i had no troops or wood,iron,stone that i had moved out they still took all gold...[battleRep=122074]Saduino Vs bbear99[/battleRep]

The amount of resources preserved by the Fortress level applies to the available resources in the province. If there is only one kind of resource in the province, the whole preserved amount by the fortress will apply for this resource. But if the there is more than it can be preserved, the attacker will loot as much as its army's carrying capacity allows.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 14:17:32 PM by Angela » Logged

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: