Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 22:16:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: fort/skull loss  (Read 9033 times)
BordaHorda
Trusted Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ero04zkb6wg

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2016, 19:38:36 PM »

It can happens that the reason why we have no more info yet its because of IO staff still working on gameplay changes.
Fel.Geraldez
Private

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2016, 19:51:28 PM »

Now there is no reason to attack DF or Skull.  250 perls  for 10min is not big deal *pardon*
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2016, 21:28:31 PM »

1 attack nets 404 pearls = 1 hour 20 minute reduction.  Gold cost = 20 mil.  Tell me why I should participate in this contest?  The only reason we have is that the alliance will get a bonus.  If I don't send any attacks and donate the saved gold the alliance would do better. *Censored*
Erazion
Private

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2016, 17:09:40 PM »

What we do with our Wagons?? Is skull never give us gold again?? Can we have a response please
BordaHorda
Trusted Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ero04zkb6wg

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2016, 19:11:24 PM »

Now I have updated information.

The periodical global events can change - about the gold. They as a features can be organized differently, it is not necessary that the conditions and rewards are the same every time.

You can keep your wagons if you look into the future. But there is no information yet that what time the next change will be implemented to the features. Everyone is free to choose what strategy they play. As I see the game getting more complex again, that we cannot predict and prepare the events, we have to respond on gameplay changes anytime they appears. I think this thing makes the game more exciting and more hard to calculate with.
jaxie
Private

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2016, 21:21:50 PM »

lol not when there is only 25 days left until the end of the realm
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2016, 18:07:00 PM »

By running the events this way makes the game extremely difficult.  It is bad enough that all of the events run at 2 AM my time but now the days will be at random?  This will cause me to rethink if I plan to play in the next era.  These changes will drive players from the game!

How can we play if the rules of the game keep changing?  The Skull event without gold being given becomes a cost vs reward.  Cannot be attacked with your Red troops, must be done with Light troops with many carts.

I will be donating my troops to my alliance and go on vacation mode until this gets resolved.   If no resolution then I will leave the game when the era is completed.
relakx
Private

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2016, 02:10:43 AM »

jaxie

I have try to same thing but admins told me it is techinal problem... and that we wont get anything back. Good luck if you succes someting let me know
TheGreenOne
Sergeant

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2016, 17:00:05 PM »

Agree, they changed the amount of gold DC gives, the amount of time its available, skull does not give gold anymore.

All that is ok, they are entitle to change the game rules. And they should, otherwise it can not improve.

The problem is that i find out this changes at the last second.
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2016, 18:19:06 PM »

Why is the Dark Fortress/Skull of Wonder set up for the European players?!?  This isn't fair for the players that are outside of the event time zone.  Imperia says it will rotate the times of the event but never enough so I can play.

We still have players that hit the fort so often that it is available for less than 1 hour.  This has caused all of the wealthy players to spend diamonds.  This appears to me to be against the plan of fair play.

IMHO I believe that the events do not promote fair play at all, just another way for the wealthy to gain a bigger advantage.  All of the events should be cancelled, nothing about them promotes fair play.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2016, 10:39:30 AM »

Thank you for your feedback, I'll follow it to the team.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2016, 05:57:37 AM »

Too bad that Imperia doesn't listen about the problems with Dark Fortress & The Skull of Wonder.  The rich players keep hitting the fortress/skull even though they are not getting anything.  This is to keep others from gaining anything from the event.  The last event ended in less than 30 mins.  This is a 2x realm v6 263.  I am new to this realm but other players have told me this is what they do every day in the last era.

I know Imperia wants to make money but if players are forced to quit because of the actions of a few how long will the game last?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: