Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 22:07:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ironborn  (Read 18744 times)
k_mihai
« on: January 14, 2008, 11:57:15 AM »

Hi all! A new era is ending in R10, last day being today and i would like to present out our cool alliance there.
I went to R10 to test some attacking tactics for no online realms, which i was to use in GIO. Leila/Aline invited me in and we formed a first version of an alliance. Unfortunately, our alliances made personal NAPs and stuff like during a war, wanted to overthrow Leila during New Year`s Eve (because we lead then the alliance rankings), but she was faster and threw them out. They formed a separate alliance called Bg_boys. The good news was that our alliance was like a Phoenix, and did reborn in a better shape (we had a nice slogan "We do not sow" *Grin* ).

Our second version of the alliance was even better than the first one. We had nasio (general), octavian (belgarion), kgyuszko (Gyuszi), besides Leila (Aline) and me (Wolf), so a combination of Ironborn, Uruk_hai and IIIIII (the last 2 waged a big 46 + k war in last era of r4) *Smiley* All of us were marshals in some realms  *Grin* I only regret that we didn`t managed to get Q_bura in time ...

We took out revenge,  Bg_boys were obliterated, losing with 1900 difference, in a war were we scored like 7600 p in 2 days. I developed a cool tendency to kill armies by ambushing them (i`ll post some battles later).  Unfortunately, we lost a war with 33 p, and we and up 3rd on rankings, but still, is a nice result, even if people in r10 are not very concerned with wars (2 days wars are exhausting, basics, they can be decided in 1 night, but not always).   

Final alliance rankings in R10 (top 10)

Our members

Our wars

Doom night for Bg_boys (they didn`t make it in rankings after that *Grin*)

I would like to thanks all my allies, Leila, nasio, octavian and gyu for the nice era we had here, u rule  *bear*
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 11:58:50 AM by k_mihai » Logged
nasio
Captain

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 13:53:26 PM »

thanks mihai for this introduction,well it was all  a small gift to our beloved leila ,and to show traitors that they should be punished,

great work for u and leila since u were both the most active players,maybe if we join our forces bsfore the last week ,we would end number one with a big difference ,and really it was great to play with u all

*bear* *bear* and many congratulations  *bear* *bear*
k_mihai
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 13:56:59 PM »

thx nasio  *bear*

well, i didn`t had time to play R10 as it should be played, only some attacks per day, nothing compared to Leila`s amazing killing rate ...

about that was, it was funny that, even if they killed me, i was still able to kill their armies. Remember how Trepa4 lost his army while i slept  *Grin*?

i`ll put some of my ambushed in wars which grew a lot in the last days later  *Grin*
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 13:59:48 PM »

Nice report! and congrats with your 3rd place in the rankings... great job! *rose*
nasio
Captain

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 15:30:22 PM »

and  mihai is now officially the master of ambushes after a great experience in the blitz *Smiley* *bravo*
Leila
Wicked Fairy
Lieutenant

Fire & Blood!

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 16:13:27 PM »

It was such an interesting era :p so many weird events occured ;p and I showed some extremely strange diplomatic aproaches *Grin*
it was nice to play with u guys xixixixixii  *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear*

I am the storm I am the wonder
And the flashlights nightmares
And sudden explosions...

I don't know what more to ask for
I was given just one wish
nasio
Captain

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 16:17:22 PM »

It was such an interesting era :p so many weird events occured ;p and I showed some extremely strange diplomatic aproaches *Grin*

it was our pleasure ,,and from ur signature just ask to be a forever winner  *rose*
Leila
Wicked Fairy
Lieutenant

Fire & Blood!

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 16:22:28 PM »

mhmm nasio don't you know the song *Smiley* http://youtube.com/watch?v=WOt15JsLloU

btw I still have some army *Tongue* maybe we can arrange a spicy field battle tonight  *dance*

I am the storm I am the wonder
And the flashlights nightmares
And sudden explosions...

I don't know what more to ask for
I was given just one wish
nasio
Captain

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 16:24:52 PM »

ok,,i will log in later tonight  *rose*
k_mihai
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2008, 16:32:43 PM »

it was a honor to play with u  *rose* i haven`t saw such a rate of killing too often  *bear*

btw, nice profile change  *Smiley*
Octavian
Private

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2008, 17:04:38 PM »

Since R4 ended, I have been conducting some experiments in R10, concerning net growth, so I was never really geared for war, and unable to contribute much. (All I did was kill Bena a couple of times I think) Mostly I was dodging crazy bulgarian attacks.

Any achievements are due to you guys *Smiley* You are all Aces  *bravo*

Thx for asking me in, I enjoyed your company.  *bear*

k_mihai
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2008, 17:06:03 PM »

Since R4 ended, I have been conducting some experiments in R10, concerning net growth, so I was never really geared for war, and unable to contribute much. (All I did was kill Bena a couple of times I think) Mostly I was dodging crazy bulgarian attacks.

Any achievements are due to you guys *Smiley* You are all Aces  *bravo*

Thx for asking me in, I enjoyed your company.  *bear*

thx for coming, it was fun  *bear*

and  mihai is now officially the master of ambushes after a great experience in the blitz *Smiley* *bravo*

*Grin* well, i didn`t had so many ambushes, but they were all concentrated in the last wars  *bear*

btw, someone just crushed in my fort again, giving me the second star  *Grin*
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 21:30:39 PM by k_mihai » Logged
mjez
High Warlord
Captain

Gladiator

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2008, 19:59:08 PM »

Lol you're an Ironborn?

I was the leader of Legionaire back in the early era, when i passed it to Madara bcoz i wasnt able to focus in Blitz because i have r3 & 9... i left the legion when 2 alliances,including yours, declared war because i will be food & it will spell more trouble for my members since im not that active...

Madara was pissed with some of your former members, especially when all of you made a simultaneous attack on him, we were playing Dota that time... after playing, he noticed he was being attacked & there his provinces go, burning down... the only mistake he did was face all most of your member's armies with his armies fresh from the oven, then he noticed that he was outnumbered and he didnt even make an attempt to save his army. i was laughing at him at the same time very grateful that i didnt end up being the leader of that alliance *Grin*

Guardians Live by the Sword
benabena
Sergeant

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2008, 20:30:26 PM »

(All I did was kill Bena a couple of times I think)

yeah, thanks for that   *Tongue*

k_mihai
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2008, 21:18:24 PM »

Lol you're an Ironborn?

I was the leader of Legionaire back in the early era, when i passed it to Madara bcoz i wasnt able to focus in Blitz because i have r3 & 9... i left the legion when 2 alliances,including yours, declared war because i will be food & it will spell more trouble for my members since im not that active...

Madara was pissed with some of your former members, especially when all of you made a simultaneous attack on him, we were playing Dota that time... after playing, he noticed he was being attacked & there his provinces go, burning down... the only mistake he did was face all most of your member's armies with his armies fresh from the oven, then he noticed that he was outnumbered and he didnt even make an attempt to save his army. i was laughing at him at the same time very grateful that i didnt end up being the leader of that alliance *Grin*

yes, i was wolf, the romanian player with small points in the original version

we were also pissed off out former members, and he gave them a 7000 + war  *Grin*

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: