Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 10:56:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: skull being destroyed by 2 players with hours remaining  (Read 3817 times)
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« on: April 16, 2016, 18:51:04 PM »

http://prnt.sc/at0h82
THIS IS NOT FUN FOR 99.9% OF THE PLAYER BASE.
You want your game to be pay to win, fine! BUT this is ridiculous. why do you have to do it in such a way that they use diamonds to take away pearls from us?
i have 2 suggestion i recommend:
1) change this number to 10% from the 30%: After dealing damage equal or greater than 30% of the Skull’s total hit points, the option for instant attack on it gets unavailable
2) or just give the skull so much health it cant be destroyed
i think first option is much better, but i can see why you might be reluctant to do that. so i will still be happy if you do the 2nd option. just please change this
DragonMathias
Private

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 18:44:31 PM »

In Blitz Masters realm today the Dark Fortress was destroyed in 10 minutes.
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 16:13:18 PM »

http://prnt.sc/atra5u
i will clarify what i mean when i say 'stealing' by them using diamonds to send more attacks theyre getting more pearls, and at the same time they destroy it much sooner so that everybody else gets less pearls.
in our realm you have around 1000 players attacking the skull/DF, why should 1 player be allowed to do 30% of its hp using diamonds? maybe you dont care what is more fun for 99.9% of players, maybe you just care what is more competitive so it will encourage people to buy diamonds. Well here's a tip: The more fun your game is, the more likely it is that people will spend money on your game
EDIT: http://prnt.sc/atrn84
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 16:34:54 PM by gabzpiano » Logged
DragonMathias
Private

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 17:43:41 PM »

Here might be another option for the Skull of Wonder and The Dark Fortress. Once a player does say 5-10% damage to the event. They can't attack anymore. That way the player still get some pearls or gold from the event and there is still 90-95% of the event left for everyone else.
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 17:53:40 PM »

thats what my 1st recommendation was, they already have that rule except the number is 30% and that is why you always see them do just around 30%
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 11:36:10 AM by gabzpiano » Logged
DragonMathias
Private

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 19:20:33 PM »

My suggestion is to not allow a player to attack anymore after they reach 5-10% damage done. As it is now in Blitz Masters we have two guys from the same alliance crushing the events way too fast.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2016, 10:01:38 AM »

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestions, they will be reviewed.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
jaxie
Private

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2016, 17:38:35 PM »

It's not quite as bad as that (yet) on 303, but the fort never lasts longer than 2 hours, often less than that, which means that unless you can login at the start time every time the fort is up you have no chance of getting a look in. Today i got 2 hits in before two players killed it between them. Fort time has gone from 8 hours down to 4 hours and the 'rules' on diamond useage mean that now it really is an 'elite' event for the benefit of a minority of players. There has to be money spent on diamonds, but if changes and diamond spending make it so polarised that the majority of 'normal' players can't get a look in then ultimately you will lose out as players lose interest. If there's no point me being online for the fort/skull then I'm less likely to be spending diamonds on other things. It also means that the alliance prizes depend on just a couple of players. This is supposed to be a team game, wouldn't it be better to award the alliance prizes based on number of participants and how many hits they make rather than biggest diamond spender?
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2016, 18:53:07 PM »

The rule of limiting attacks that was posted is wrong, the rule at 30% states that they can still attack but not speed it.  This rule isn't confining enough.  Several players are now doing this, their logic is to prevent others from gaining from it.

The rules should be lowered to 5%.  This would restrict the players from destroying the event.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2016, 10:38:36 AM »

I'll follow your suggestions, thank you.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2016, 18:14:39 PM »

Today the Dark Fortress was destroyed less than 1 hour.  The current limits have done nothing to stop this.  3 players account for 60% of the destruction.    http://prntscr.com/aycxqg
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: