Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 13:53:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: fort/skull loss  (Read 9036 times)
jaxie
Private

« on: March 22, 2016, 22:43:02 PM »

How many more players are going to have to go into vacation before you do something to help them? And what compensation will there be for having to spend diamonds to go into vacation and loss of premium while in there? A vague statement that you will let us know what is happening sometime is not good enough! Players have adjusted to building large armies and hitting the fort and skull to get the gold needed. There must be something you can do to help until the problem is fixed.
BordaHorda
Trusted Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ero04zkb6wg

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 03:35:34 AM »

Hi jaxie!

We should try to adopt the unwanted gameplay changes too. I know that maintaining the army is expensive, but there is still a lot of possibilities to get gold. Due to the technical issues we have to find out how to play in situations like this. Maybe we will have a brand new event and this is why we experiencing this now. We got used to it that attacking the Dark Fortress and Skull of Wonders is comfortable and this situation is uncomfortable. Patience please, IO staff is working to solve the problems. Also you will get an answer in the morning by a Community Manager with broader knowledge. Thanks for understanding!
relakx
Private

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 04:14:28 AM »

Hi

Your are absoluty right jaxie
I play in 140 Mega blitz spend enough diamonds for the fort and skull. and this my account now there http://prntscr.com/airktf
I cant do anything whit this army in castels it was only to use for Global events... But it smees that IO are money hunters, They make new furtere and whit out warning they delete it or they have technikal propblem. When i buy diamonds and my visa card has nolimet or other technikal problem i wont get my diamonds  rant all my strategie sucks becuase of IO has tecknial probelem why wont you guys compensat  the players it is
 *crazy* *crazy* *crazy*
I have try to talk whit admins they wont compensat anything it useless to talk to them. After many years play this game and be trusteble memeber it wil last era for me.

BordaHorda
Trusted Member

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 04:55:48 AM »

Hi relakx!

I see that you built your strategy and now you cannot play by your plans. It's frustrating I know. It's good that you attached this screenshot, everybody can see that you are specialized. If you ask me, cases like yours worth a compensation. Because you built your army for the events, you are not just participating on the events by an already existing army. I do not know how big is your v5 realm, but as I see you can get many abandoned empires or you can attack provinces and colonies too after you find out other players off time. But I guess you already know this. I can tell you the same, you will have another answer soon. Thanks for understanding!
jaxie
Private

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 09:02:26 AM »

Half of the top 100 players in my realm are now in vacation. The only way we can 'adapt' to this situation is vacation or destroy army and until someone gives us more information on what is going on then vacation is the preferred choice.
BordaHorda
Trusted Member

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2016, 13:51:17 PM »

So until others get tan you can get gold *Smiley* Problems fixed http://prntscr.com/aiw7io
felix_r
Captain

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2016, 14:53:54 PM »

Attacks on the Skull do not let you win any gold anymore  *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*
Erazion
Private

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2016, 15:21:58 PM »

Great, so big players can't play skull anymore, congratulations.
Players spend diamonds, have a strategy and you change rules just like that?!
Erazion
Private

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2016, 15:24:27 PM »

Will IO give me back all the diamonds i use for buying Wagons in temple chest?
felix_r
Captain

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2016, 15:30:13 PM »

If there is no gold for SKULL anymore, so what does this mean now???

You deal damage to the Skull of Wonders based on your army’s carrying capacity
BordaHorda
Trusted Member

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2016, 15:40:46 PM »

Hi guys!

I just impacted and noticed that there is no more gold. We are going for the pearls. But at the moment I am more excited about the new option that we can finally change our location on the map. It was more awaited than Christmas  *YAHOO*  *freak*  *bravo*  *heart*
felix_r
Captain

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2016, 15:50:18 PM »

Hi guys!

I just impacted and noticed that there is no more gold. We are going for the pearls. But at the moment I am more excited about the new option that we can finally change our location on the map. It was more awaited than Christmas  *YAHOO*  *freak*  *bravo*  *heart*

Yes, but you may change the location when you have only the capital = at the beginning of era...
BordaHorda
Trusted Member

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2016, 15:57:51 PM »

Yes Felix, you are always realistic like now when you quoted on the carrying capacity. Not that logic its true. But what if its only temporary? I do not know, just guessing... About the relocation it can be just the introduction too... Maybe later it will be advanced. I hope so *Smiley*
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2016, 19:01:00 PM »

The Skull of Wonder is now a useless event.  The amount of pearls do not compensate for the cost of gold to attack.  Players need to abandon the event.  If it doesn't generate money for Imperia they will change the event. rant
jaxie
Private

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2016, 19:07:23 PM »

what is really upsetting me is the complete lack of information from imperia on this. Is it temporary or permanent? Why is no one replying! If it is permanent I will be quitting the realm I am in now and applying a charge back for the the diamonds that i have bought since starting it. this is completely unreasonable for a realm that only has 26 days left.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: