Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 09:10:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A player has left the alliance 2x, can I reinstate him?  (Read 2398 times)
Yakone
Sergeant

« on: March 20, 2016, 21:18:40 PM »

Due to an argument, my first officer expelled him.  This makes 2x thus cannot rejoin the alliance.  The player is important to the alliance, as leader I cannot reinstate him.  I need to fix this, not fair to the expelled player.

As leader I should have the right to determine who can expel players.

Rob
BordaHorda
Trusted Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ero04zkb6wg

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 03:02:10 AM »

Hi Rob!

I'm afraid you can't..

http://prntscr.com/ahv458
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 19:23:50 PM »

Yes I know the rules, but this isn't right.  Both players have been with the alliance a long time.  The one player left the alliance and came back to reset his donations.  Now he is done. *Angry*
BordaHorda
Trusted Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ero04zkb6wg

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 19:30:37 PM »

Unfortunately *sad*
Godric
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2016, 16:32:20 PM »

^I really like that rule - it has been in place for a long time.

It prevents the Prima Donnas from bullying people within an alliance in some cases, and prevents people from "alliance hopping".

It is better to dance with those who brought you than to switch partners - less drama in the long run.

Whilom, as olde stories tellen us,
Ther was a duc that highte Godric;
Of Belmontnes he was lord and governour,
And in his tyme swich a conquerour,
That gretter was ther noon under the sonne.
Alsiel
Private

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2016, 20:19:02 PM »

I honestly think it's the dumbest rule ever.
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2016, 21:55:19 PM »

This is a horrible rule and should be reviewed by imperia.  We have lost many players to this rule do to simple mistakes.  If not willing to eliminate it at least make it a reasonable number, like 5x.

By keeping this rule imperia is loosing players.  Most players that get banned from the alliance quit the game.  This should not be a reason to quit the game.  At least change the rule on who can boot a player.  Two players have an argument, one boots the other.  The leader should be the only player that can boot players.

Alliance hoping can be stopped by how the player leaves the alliance.
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2016, 05:35:14 AM »

The player that left the alliance while under attack filed a complaint about the attacking player using third party software.  IO will allow her to rejoin us.  IO admitted that the third party software cannot be detected but the battle report reflects the use.

This software needs to be banned and the players that are suspected of using it should have their accounts suspended until IO can detect it.  If they are caught, those players should receive permanent bans from the game.

I doubt IO will do anything to stop the use, the players that use it are the big diamond players.  All games refuse to stop the abuse from these players.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: