Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 13:44:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Ability to build banks in other provinces to protect gold while under attack.
Absolutely!  Duhhh!? - 3 (100%)
No, derr, because feelings.... - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Word of advice....  (Read 2735 times)
c00ster
Private

« on: March 17, 2016, 22:00:12 PM »

Dont waste your diamonds on the "bountiful" or "abundant" chests.  For 2 months I have never got anything but worthless junk like 5 minute speedups, max crappiness, or governor/general training boosts.  They are a ripoff....

OH, and what kind of crap is it that you lose instant transport now when you are under attack?  And dont give me any of that "its not realistic" BS, because the fact that you cant move your gold is even more unrealistic than instant speedups.  Do you think Emperors didnt move and hide their gold in times of war?  Keep smokin that stuff!

If we can't increase the security of our banks, we should ABSOLUTELY be able to build banks in other provinces and transport it...........................................................................  MF just got 20m+ off me!
c00ster
Private

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 22:26:57 PM »

...and now I cant pay off my darn loan!  Let me guess, if I dont pay it off on time, they are going to come repo my supply wagons?
BordaHorda
Trusted Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ero04zkb6wg

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 05:07:45 AM »

Hi c00ster!

You can buy packages which helps you to get exactly that things from the chests what you want.

http://prntscr.com/agnw1g

Next package for the 15 diamonds chests costs 60 diamonds. Then you will find the same never empty packages for all the chest types. It is worthy I think.

Instant transport is always unavailable under attack, except there is a significant difference between the attacker's and defender's army.

But I agree on that the items do not belong to the temple. We need resources and troops from the chests.
To solve this IO could triple the number of items which can be find while we attack independent cities and barbarian camps.

About the bank, your suggestion will be forwarded for review, and thanks for the ideas.

Also keep in mind that there is so many players with different playing habits. There is two main groups, those who playing for attacks and those who playing for defense. Well, Imperia Online have to offer enjoyable fun for both of them. This is one of the reasons why we need the possibility to loot gold.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: