Imperia Online International
April 17, 2024, 00:59:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: simulation bug  (Read 4853 times)
djwagner27
Private

« on: February 22, 2016, 11:51:47 AM »

This has happened several times over the last month. I have tried to simulate attacks on my provinces and it always shows me winning but then when the attack hits I lose. Is something wrong with the simulator or what this makes no sense to me and leaves the simulator almost useless to me if it is always gonna be wrong. It has gotten to the point where I am not even defending anymore just moving my army around so they don't get wiped every time. here is the simulation and the battle results of the last attack so you can see what I am talking about.

battle result - -
simulation - -
                -
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 14:44:46 PM by Angela » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 15:01:05 PM »

Hello djwagner27,

The attacker's army in this battle has higher levels of military technologies which leads to stronger attack and higher hit points of the army. The units also use bonuses from general skills which additionally increase cavalry, archer and swordsmen and spearmen attack. When simulating a battle, is always recommendable filling in the respective fields of military technologies with a couple of higher technologies than your own in order to receive more realistic results.

*Please leave only the date and time of the battle and the name of the opponent, as well as your username and realm if you have questions about another battle. If screenshots are necessary, feel free to send them to me in a private message. The pictures have been deleted in order to prevent revealing the army composition, since the battle was conducted recently.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: