Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 18:00:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: imperial shop, seriously?  (Read 6246 times)
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« on: February 19, 2016, 07:58:34 AM »

feels like you guys are testing how much can you make your game "pay to win" well congratulations, now it is very pay to win. and each time you made it more pay to win you made the game worse and worse. maybe you realized you have a certain number of retarded players that buy lots of diamonds and so you're catering to those players, and slowly all the players that used diamonds minimally become fed up with this and leave your game. but you're happy with smaller number of players as long they buy more diamonds. but each time you make it more pay to win you are objectively making your game worse, in other words, ruining it, and as the more intelligent players who use diamonds minimally get fed up and leave your game, you are left with is a smaller community of low IQ players. i just want to say, the game i have played the most over the past 5 years is by far league of legends, and i think one of their greatest accomplishments is their business model(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Legends#Micro_purchases) which is not pay to win and still brought them a lot of money. i believe when the community sees the game developers are fair in that way it builds loyalty between the player and the developer, and creates a positive feedback loop where good things happen more and more, like more and more players play their game, more players willing to spend a small amount of money and less players leave. so i just want to give you advice for the sake of this game, and for my sake because i like this game, strive to copy the business model of league of legends. find things people could spend diamonds on that dont DIRECTLY make you win. so far you are making mistakes and going the opposite direction than that, you have created a negative feedback loop, the path you are on is a community of smaller amount of players that buy more diamonds, and that is unsustainable, it wont last. they will realize they no longer have any smaller players to beat because all those smaller players didnt buy enough diamonds and left the game.
i am in the second largest alliance in my realm "winter", realm 161. and right after we saw imperial shop many of us talked about quitting the game after this era.

and this comes from someone that is #12 on realm 161 and i've just bought 50 euro package once, and from what ive seen from all the top 20 players, that is the least.

EDIT: i also want to add... WTF is with the wheel of fortune?! you are purposely deceiving players. you make it seem like each of the rewards on the wheel have the same chance of being landed on. but obviously that is not true. that is very shady, maybe breaking laws or at least it should be, and how dumb do you think we are to think we wouldnt notice?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 08:41:23 AM by gabzpiano » Logged
gadzorr
Trusted Member

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 18:37:45 PM »

Hello gabzpiano *Smiley*

I play this game long time and i don't think that you are right. You shuld not buy diamonds do be good player or be strong in the game. In this game only players who don't play IO mucht time in day buy a lot of diamonds and spend it in one day more than 500 diamonds , i see that in my alliance and in all worlds which i paly till now. If you are active enough you can do to be more than a good player. In my aliance have few good player who don't buy diamonds a lot and they are in top 20 and they have excellent progress. That's why this versiaon 6 give you much more option to earn diamonds from version 5 . One way is to win on wheel of fortune , another way is to win battle of day which you recive 100 diamonds , this is good things for this game becouse if you are active and know what to do with your army you can earn a lot of diamonds without buying. Just find yourself an enemy kill him and earn some diamond which you can use it in the game *Smiley* .

I'm sure that you will continue to play this game becouse this game is more than game , here surely you have some friends and you want to speak with them and have fun for all day. That's why this game is the best and we will play maybe together in some world.

See you *Smiley*
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 03:31:37 AM by gadzorr » Logged
gadzorr
Trusted Member

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 13:19:02 PM »

Hello saherez .

This changes was made for all players on Imperia Online and you have choice to use it or not .

1. If you really shure that some player have some kind of script please wrote to our support to check it :  support@imperialsupport.org
2. You can not be attack from someone who is x60 stronger than you , you know that here you can't attack player who is more than x5 smaller or bigger from you , and only in x2 military points is calculated.
3. You can not beat diamond player but you can make more difficult game for them.
4. I think that this is not right , every time when you wrote on them you will have good answer and reason for all what you ask.
5. They can do to you nothing if you are active enough and you have same rights as all player on Imperia Online.
6. You must trust me that skill is everything in this game , if you are good enough no one can touch you.

You spend your time on Imperia Online because you have friends here and the game is so interesting this is more than a game. That's why this game is free for registration to have more friends, more enemy and more realms.

Please continue to play this game and have fun. *Smiley*
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 11:57:59 AM »

gabzpiano, please watch your language. This time I've only removed your message next time there will be other measures taken. Thank you.
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 19:05:57 PM »

so sensitive geez. so i said the F word on an internet forum in 2016. sue me
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2016, 16:32:18 PM »

*Smiley* we should all try to be polite *Smiley*
shazam
Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2016, 10:03:51 AM »

I think every one has a valid point, but one can not dismiss that the people who play with diamonds have more advantage.
Say what you will but it is a fact.
My teacher told you can play this game with out diamonds Huh?
Next realm I will try it, but from what I have seen  I think it will be very difficult and I saw him using diamonds a lot this realm,( no offence to him)
One thing I learned is I cant afford to play with diamonds, of course that my problem.
But I love this game, and going to see if it possible to play it with no money.
even being a new player its easy to see that the people who can buy diamonds can do more, sad to say, that's reality of the game.
I am not crying, only stating a fact.
Next realm? who knows, and to my teacher I am  going to try it your way, see what happens.

thanks for reading
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2016, 06:06:47 AM »

obviously you CAN play this game without diamonds. question is how much success you can have. what realm and what speed are you playing at? there are some things you can do to make up for not having diamonds if you have a lot of time and willing to put in some effort. for example you can attack independent cities like a madman, collecting resources that way. and on the new blitz masters realm the players that ahead in points get penalized compared to players that are lower in points, and that system should give non-diamond users some advantage they dont usually have. then there is the option of using diamonds sparingly, minimally and efficiently. what i mean is, i'm pretty sure the majority of players that use a lot of diamonds don't use it the most efficiently because they have a lot so they dont care. but my point is you can use just a small amount and if u use them in smart ways, will give u a much bigger bang for your buck, compared to players spending a lot of money. which means its more efficient, practical to use a small amount. but then again some people just dont care either because theyre rich in real life, or theyre stupid.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 06:07:57 AM by gabzpiano » Logged
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2016, 22:08:29 PM »

well one thing is clear to me. the more pay to win this game is, the less reason anybody has to play it.
shazam
Lieutenant

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2016, 00:20:50 AM »

Amen brother  *bravo*
Alsiel
Private

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2016, 20:28:23 PM »

Hello saherez .

This changes was made for all players on Imperia Online and you have choice to use it or not .

2. You can not be attack from someone who is x60 stronger than you , you know that here you can't attack player who is more than x5 smaller or bigger from you , and only in x2 military points is calculated.

This is so BS. While I've been active I've been tanked TWICE by someone with over 8x my skill points. I had 200k in points and they had well over 2 M. Sounds to me like you're and admin acting like a player or some con artist working for them as their guard dog.
Alsiel
Private

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2016, 00:23:20 AM »

3. You can not beat diamond player but you can make more difficult game for them.

Please continue to play this game and have fun. *Smiley*

Contradictory statements. Have fun, can not beat a diamond player. Riiiiiiiiiight. Cause my life is devoted to making a game a pain in the ass for someone else who can beat my ass into the ground. Considering, not with standing, that they can make infinite funds, instant transport, instant troop rebuild. Yeeeeah. Sounds like a really fun game.
TheGreenOne
Sergeant

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2016, 16:55:05 PM »

Is it true that a non diamond player can not compete with a diamond player of the same skill

it is also true that if a diamond player is good enough there is no amount of non diamond players that will be able to take on him

so, if u play this game as an individual game it pretty much sucks, u will never be able to be 1st

i found this game is more enjoyable when you play as a team game. If u r on a big alliance, even if u do not have the players that buy the most of diamonds, there is  a chanve u have a couple that buys a decent amount. If u help those players you can take on any player with good enough team work.

my personal experience:
I have played 4 eras now, the 1st i ended 2nd on a friend alliance (at the end i joined them to try and help them end 1st, we failed). The 2nd era i created an alliance with some friends and with good teamwork we totally ravage the most diamond player of the era (carlosajunior or something like that). Was a player that at some point had over 160000 diamonds (i found of this later on 3rd era, when an ex babysitter of carlos become my friend. On 3rd era we also took on the biggest diamond player (pino), he was a dude that evey DC made 30% damage with instant attacks, but we eventually hunt him down. We wont both eras. 4th era (currently ongoing) we also hunted down pino, and we are on pretty decent position to be ranked 1st or 2nd.

I will probably stop playing after this era, but not because of game error (although i DO have 2 or 3 suggestions), but for personal reasons. I probably will be back eventually.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: