Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 16:13:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Colonly fortress bug  (Read 4959 times)
LORD.MILLER
Private

« on: January 29, 2016, 15:14:05 PM »

i'm. supose. to. have indestructible colonly. 1, with lvl8 fortress i got. attacked. by bar. camp and. instead of. rebuilding lvl8. it. got. knocked. back. down to. lvl7. i'll use. my stone. to. rebuild. this. time i really hope. you. fix. this. problem. its getting. a. little aggerviting wityh these bugs. in. game realm v6. 258 LORD.MILLER
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 18:38:13 PM »

Hi a colony can become indestructible if its ownership is kept for 14 days after reaching 8th level of the fortress. When this period is over, the colony receives the same status of annexed provinces. It is not necessary that it has a common border with the rest of the provinces. If there is Trade route, it will become Imperial route. If the fortress of such a colony is demolished, it does not drop a level. The defender can reconstruct it by paying the necessary resource amount.
LORD.MILLER
Private

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 02:02:35 AM »

ok thank you didnt know you had to have lvl8 fortress for 14 days, i just thought. when IO sent. me the. msg on report that it was already. inafect right after lvl8 was finished.
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2016, 09:36:38 AM »

You are welcome *Smiley*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: