Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 10:57:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'd like to give a sugestion ...  (Read 2105 times)
dimdau
Private

« on: January 11, 2016, 11:05:09 AM »

So much as there are several persons who enjoy play Imperia by the fights and wars, there are those (as me for example) who love to play for buildings and try have a empire just making searches and building, no fight.

So, thinking on both sides, I'd sugest that there were 2 types of empire inside the same world. Those were ppls would fight and destoy and stole things, to those nothing would change. But there was empire where ppls could not invide and fight and stole. Our militairies would be limitated to minimum really just to defend from barbares and eventually  fight with independent cities. Our goal would be build our empire and feed the empires what fight. A kind of merchant empire. PPls could not come and invide and stole form us, but come and buy form us. So for example the empire who fight would not have a large limite of farms, iron mine, lumber mill or stone query, it would be more limitated  to them, just to "survive"  so they would have to go to market, but they would have a larger levels of militaries buildings . Otherwise, we would have the opositive, and would have as goal a amont that we would have to sell a day or a week.

If we are in an aliance, then sure we would suply the empires of the aliance. If we are independents, so we can sell to any one (maybe for expensive then those are in the aliance). So still ppls would enjoy be in an aliance, and each aliance would have to have some percentage of militaries empire and a percentage of 'farm empires (les say 60%-70% military an 30-40% for suply)

All part of increase the empire, centralization, colonialism, colonies, anex terrain would not change. Just the colony would be a militiairy colony to the first group and a colony of suplies to second type of empire.

We, 'the farmers', would have the aditional gold form the wars but other side, we would have no one coming and stolling on attacks, our gold would come form our sales, citzen's bills and form the vassals.

I undertand its a large change but I think it would add more ppls to game and would be a new chalenge and things to learn on the game. I would think it would worth the change!!!

Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 15:29:01 PM »

Hello dimdau,

Thank you for your idea, it will be reviewed.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: