Imperia Online International
April 17, 2024, 00:38:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alliance recrutment  (Read 3257 times)
MyronDansby
Private

« on: December 24, 2015, 00:15:54 AM »

i am trying to get a alliance up and running called Phobia Alliance and anyone that is willing to join is welcome please note i am playing in three realms in this game and currently trying to start a alliance in another game - here is what my alliance is about and i hope i am posting this recruitment form in the right realm recruitment post.

we fight with honor, we unite together as one, and we support each other at all times.

other Alliances if we go to war with you we will barrier your dead right besides our own before we leave the battle field and we respect everyone at all times.

game rules apply.

as a member what this alliance becomes is up to you all = the taxes are set to 2% on gold, wood, coal and stone.

taxes as long as i am running the Alliance will not go up or down, diamond donations is up to whoever just note some things this alliance needs to grow require them - i will not ask or beg for them so make the Alliance what you want it to be.

all major dissensions will be voted on and the most votes win.

unity for all and protection for all is what we're about.

please note that i don't care what nation a person is from, their age or if they have fur or hair - all are welcome no matter what - lets have fun.

i hope everyone likes to talk because i do and i'm sorry to say at the moment i only speak and read American English.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: