Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 06:28:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Battle  (Read 4962 times)
Fule
Private

« on: March 21, 2016, 15:13:07 PM »

Simulations on fortress

battle

eny kind of explain?

or remove Simulator or Fix thing....
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 15:44:30 PM by Angela » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 15:43:57 PM »

Hello Fule,

You attacked a player out of the allowed net worth points range x2, which decreased the morale and attack power of your army. Your starting morale in the battle is 92 points, which wasn't enough to keep the morale above 50 points during the field battle. After passing the 50 points of the morale, there is a chance for your army to flee. You were winning the battle until round 12 when a group of the army fled due to low morale - 46 points. The rest of the units continued fighting, but another groups also fled due to a low morale, which was the reason to lose the battle. The simulation starts with 122 morale.

*Pictures are deleted in order to not reveal the army composition publicly. It is enough to send the date, time and name of the opponent next time you have question about a battle and we'll check. Simulation report picture can be sent in private message, if  included.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 15:48:29 PM by Angela » Logged

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Fule
Private

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 16:08:18 PM »

so next time, when i want to move my army it will be to go in pick nick couse i can't att worth guys, i can't att guys ranked behind me couse they have 30000% defensive incresed, etc...

did somewhere have ** on my witch will give me 40000% diffence?

or did my morale will fall if i go to badroom to **?

all of think request alot of wood just like on image
is this somthing like wooden robocaps?
i don't understand that thing make the game and miss alot of important thing like decresing morale, those spy's don't use chk on "m. research" and etc but in battle is included....

make correct things in game, if is possible, don't make guys to be angry and rage it for your mistakes and misses

* please be careful with the language
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 12:29:28 PM by Angela » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 12:28:40 PM »

Hello Fule,

Each round the Morale drops due to the fatigue and damage inflicted, once the morale drops below 50, there is always a chance for the army too flee. It cannot be predicted when this will happen, sometimes the army can flee with 49 morale, sometimes it can continue fighting to lower morale values. When the morale drops below 50, the chance for the army to flee is progressively increasing by 2% with every morale point dropped. A good way to prevent this would be to make sure to not send an attack where the morale of any of the army groups drops below 50.
The price of the military units is defined by their army unit type, ex. all archer types require more wood than iron to be built, cavalry types require more iron than wood.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
Fule
Private

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 12:14:27 PM »

Which means:
- Infinitely toothpick cost 1 piece of wood
- 18 toothpick cost of 10 cubic meters of wood ....
- 100 pounds of iron that carry as armor, some units should be just enough to be able to make a small spoon

".... Sometimes it can continue fighting to have lower values ​​..."
Which means, Engine game does not recognize himself a programmer, why? because he does not know who is proc or percentage that will continue the fight after 50 had less, which means that developers did not do the job properly. you as a technical support players should know all percentages to hundreds of professional gave an answer (in case you do not know to consult with colleagues or developers)

So to go back, prvobidnom part .... will you solve the problem with the simulator or you throw it out, Simulator is something that simulates the actual conditions, you simulator does not consider that the attacker loses 20 should only because the attacker does not take into account if the defender 2x-3x-4x-5x less points, spies do not reveal their military research (melee, archery, "war horses" (which you probably captured during the war in the Persian empire)

How is it possible that if someone attacks, you can not even toothpicks present, this refers specifically to gold, agrees that gold should be in the capital to stand and only in the capital but there should be a possibility that the gold can be transported, it the object is not a plant in the country as well as other resources ....

How is it possible that my game's coming up that if I send defensive generals in the attack to give the general will not exchange any experience EVEN THOUGH the general was not on the list of defenders.

PS: So I ask you specific questions and please give me a concrete answer!
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 11:06:54 AM »

Which means:
- Infinitely toothpick cost 1 piece of wood
- 18 toothpick cost of 10 cubic meters of wood ....
- 100 pounds of iron that carry as armor, some units should be just enough to be able to make a small spoon

All archer units have 18 shots for each battle. They'll shoot maximum 18 times in the field battle, if there is a fortress siege after the filed battle, the ammo resets and they'll have another 18 shoots for the fortress siege. If the army destroys the fortress, it proceeds to battle against the garrison army and the archers will have new 18 shots.

".... Sometimes it can continue fighting to have lower values ​​..."
Which means, Engine game does not recognize himself a programmer, why? because he does not know who is proc or percentage that will continue the fight after 50 had less, which means that developers did not do the job properly. you as a technical support players should know all percentages to hundreds of professional gave an answer (in case you do not know to consult with colleagues or developers)

So to go back, prvobidnom part .... will you solve the problem with the simulator or you throw it out, Simulator is something that simulates the actual conditions, you simulator does not consider that the attacker loses 20 should only because the attacker does not take into account if the defender 2x-3x-4x-5x less points, spies do not reveal their military research (melee, archery, "war horses" (which you probably captured during the war in the Persian empire)

Espionage report doesn't give information about enemy's Military Technologies, formation, exact Morale value, fortification and moat. It is recommendable filling in the respective fields in the battle simulator with at least 2 levels higher Technologies than your own.
When Morale drops below 50 the chance for the army to flee from the battle field and lose increases progressively by 2% per every 1 point below 50, so if you receive a simulation result winning at 49 or less Morale, the victory is not certain and your army needs upgrades (change of composition, formation, numerical increase, research upgrade etc.) before you send it on a mission.
For more information about the global morale, please read http://www95.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v6/game/help/?section=military&lang=en&speed=2#military_10.

How is it possible that if someone attacks, you can not even toothpicks present, this refers specifically to gold, agrees that gold should be in the capital to stand and only in the capital but there should be a possibility that the gold can be transported, it the object is not a plant in the country as well as other resources ....
The gold is extracted as a tax from the working population. Taxes go directly to the treasury which is located exclusively in the Empire’s capital. Gold is generated and used in a centralized way - from the treasury in the Capital. The required gold for buildings and army upkeep in the annexed provinces is drawn out automatically from the Capital's treasury, gold is not stored in the provinces.

How is it possible that my game's coming up that if I send defensive generals in the attack to give the general will not exchange any experience EVEN THOUGH the general was not on the list of defenders.
Could you give more details and the date and time of the battle and username of the opponent?

« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 11:07:40 AM by Angela » Logged

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
Fule
Private

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2016, 23:29:47 PM »

fule583

here is your fight...

11 vs 1 and 11 louse...

trash game....
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 15:46:05 PM by Angela » Logged
Fule
Private

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2016, 23:56:00 PM »

and again louse....
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2016, 15:45:51 PM »

Hello Fule,

Please send the date and time of the battle so we could check. Pictures of recent battle reports are not allowed.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 15:47:33 PM by Angela » Logged

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: