Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 13:17:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Exclude army from garrison - doesn't work !  (Read 2971 times)
felix_r
Captain

« on: November 25, 2015, 19:25:15 PM »

The new feature "Garrisoned armies can now be sent directly on a mission, without having to move them out of the Fortress first" is not working as it should!

"Exclude army from garrison" option doesn't work !

Like always in Imperia Online: Unneeded changes that don't work properly ...
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 13:13:53 PM »

Hello felix_r,

Please note that if you've decided to use the option to send All units in battle, first you have to choose the option "Exclude army from garrison" to exclude the garrison army from All units. Is the issue related to this?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 13:19:07 PM by Angela » Logged

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
felix_r
Captain

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 15:16:09 PM »

It doesn't work!

It worked ok at night for few hours, but today it doesn't work again.

P.S. Even if it would work ok, why did you do it? Who asked you? The game was better without this new feature. This feature only makes it worse. Please remove it!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 15:31:47 PM by felix_r » Logged
Sywardus
Private

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 20:35:07 PM »

I have noticed that when you send out troops from a colony the garrisoned troops automatically go with the attackers.

I deliberately did NOT send the garrisoned troops, but they leave the fort and lay around when the main attack troops are away.

Should I just assume they are lazy good-for-nothings and eliminate them by beheading when the warriors return, or is there a bug causing them to be stupid and expose their britches to the enemy?

Thanks.

EDIT: yeah, it is a problem, I have just tried to send attackers with the box checked, then I recalled them and Unchecked the box and resent them out...The garrisoned troops are worse than puppies, they still followed.... I have sent a note to the support folks but no response...didn't think eastern europeans celebrated the US Thanksgiving Holiday...so I expected a response...
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 20:45:28 PM by Sywardus » Logged
Sywardus
Private

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 20:52:01 PM »

Ok, so I figured out a work around - hmm, wondering if I should share it...

It does take a bit of paying attention to when you send out your troops and how to get a full garrison back into play...

felix_r
Captain

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2015, 00:54:51 AM »

Hello felix_r,

Please note that if you've decided to use the option to send All units in battle, first you have to choose the option "Exclude army from garrison" to exclude the garrison army from All units. Is the issue related to this?

I want to keep the army inside the garrison and send only the field army, but always ALL THE ARMY is going away. Both options send all my army! I DON"T WANT TO SEND IT ALL !!!! Don't you understand what I'm saying? It doesn't work! It doesn't work!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 00:55:42 AM by felix_r » Logged
felix_r
Captain

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2015, 01:09:21 AM »

Is this so hard for your genius programmers to make 2 simple options?

* Send all the army
* Send only the field army

felix_r
Captain

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2015, 01:38:23 AM »

I just checked with my teammate which said it works ok for him. I gave him the babysitter rights. He entered into my account. He tried to do the same thing that works for him. Guess what? It didn't work!!!

felix_r
Captain

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2015, 02:01:36 AM »

I entered to other IO server and now it's working... I don't know why it works on some servers and doesn't work on other servers...
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2015, 17:34:56 PM »

Hello guys,

felix_r, I've checked the button in your account ordinaryman in realm 177 and it is working properly. Please clear the browser's cache and cookies and if the problem continues, please explain each performed step when sending the army in attack.
Sywardus, could you also please clear the browser's cache and cookies and send your account name and realm if the problem continues?

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: