Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 16:06:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How can it be ?  (Read 2284 times)
felix_r
Captain

« on: October 21, 2015, 23:47:35 PM »

I took 2 gifts from the temple, and then I see that the quest didn't count!

As you can see, this is the first quest of the day, so when I take the gift from the temple, the quest should be counted! There is no possibility to take the gift before this quest appears
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 23:49:38 PM by felix_r » Logged
blanderson
Private

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 19:41:06 PM »

I agree with you felix.   The daily quests still has lots of problems with it.   The temple rewards issue, and also the issue where if you have maxed out your donations to the alliance treasury, then you are restricted from the donation quests.   rant
Tasilakosil
Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2015, 23:28:53 PM »

also most quests require direct action to trigger them off. for example, deploy x units in military post for y hours requires manualy deploying units in military post otherwise the quest wont even start counting no matter how many units for how much time you have there. deploy units in garrison doesnt work as well unless you deploy units from field. sending units from MP directly to garrison does not trigger quest time counter.

quests like produce xyz gold in taxes - another BS cause it only counts positive taxes which are non existent with anything else than no army unless you move your army between provinces and MP or colonies when upkeep is subtracted ahead of time and army "doesnt consume" gold.

also opening temple gifts without checking first for quest wont trigger the quest.

fix it!
felix_r
Captain

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 12:34:53 PM »

Another problem. I have this quest:

Make 1 levels of Fortress [0%]

I made it but from some reason it didn't counted...
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2015, 17:09:10 PM »

felix_r, if you received the gifts from the temple before you clicked and opened the Daily quest mission to see that you had unlocked quest to claim rewards from the temple, the quest won't complete. If this wasn't the case, please leave your account, realm and day when this problem occurred so we could check. When did you have the quest "Make 1 levels of Fortress"? Was it in the same account?

Tasilakosil, the quest which requires to deploy units in garrison also works when you deploy them directly in garrison from another holding, MP included. If you notice similar problem again, please report while the quest is still active so we could check the current mission. Please leave your username and realm in such case.
We are checking the problem with "deploy x units in military post for y hours", I will write you again to inform you about the result.
The gold balance in the account must be positive to complete the quest which requires to produce gold in taxes so you could actually collect the gold.
Opening temple gifts and the rest of the quests are completed only if they were finished after opening the daily quests menu.

blanderson, could you report next time when you have active donation quest while the maximum donated amount for the resource has been reached? We'll also need your username and realm to check.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2015, 10:29:23 AM »

We are checking the problem with "deploy x units in military post for y hours", I will write you again to inform you about the result.
This is not a bug, to complete the quest, you have to deploy the number of necessary units in the holding after you open the quest. You can send the units from another holding or start mission to move them to another holding and cancel it to send them back. If they have already been in the holding or returned from a military mission, the quest won't progress until you deploy them manually.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
felix_r
Captain

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2015, 01:41:11 AM »

This in not working again!!!  rant rant rant

I put there 60k instead of 39k
I logged off and logged in again
I did everything I could.
But this quest dosn't want to start!

I'm sick of this bullshit! You are adding new features before you fix the old ones. Stop doing it! Stop!!!! I hate you!

I know, you will say that this is my fault as you always do. So here I have a picture for you. As you can see, this is the military post. As you can see there are more then 60K. As you can see the quest doesn't work!

« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 02:06:25 AM by felix_r » Logged
felix_r
Captain

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2015, 13:09:43 PM »

New day, but the quest still doesn't work...

Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2015, 18:02:41 PM »

Hello felix_r,

There has been a problem with this quest today which has already been fixed. You have finished the quest "Deploy 39 000 units in a military post for 1 hours". The third and the fourth military quests has also been unlocked in your account. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: